Over and Over

{Previously}
Without another word, the punk girl ran off before Bubbles's could gather what the fuck had happened. One thing was for sure...

Brute had kissed her.

Brute ran for her life, she couldn't fly like Bubbles, and she was sure as hell she didn't want to face her. Brute ran, her heavy breathing and feet moving as fast as she ever did. She didn't know where she was going, frankly she didn't care. Anything to run away from her worst mistake.

Blossom closed the door to her house slowly and quietly. She wasn't sure what she'd say to Buttercup or Bubbles when they saw her back home. What she didn't expect was Brat sitting on their kitchen counter filing her nails. "What the hell?!" The red head yelled shocked. Brat jumped, well flinched a bit, and stared at Blossom with her icy blue eyes. There was only one different with her and Bubbles. If they were dressed the same to only difference would be their eyes. Bubbles was like the sky while Brat's were like ice. "What are you doing here?" Brat asked going back to doing her nails. "What do you mean what am I doing here?!" Blossom screeched completely confused and in need of sleep. The punk rolled her eyes and stared at Blossom, "Well pinkie, I was kicked out of a bar and frankly I needed to be sober before going home." Blossom stared wide eyed. "So, you got kicked out of a bar, you were drunk, and you were afraid of daddy finding out your drunk?" She scoffed remembering the countless times the Professor had to talk to them about not getting drunk and it will ruin his reputation. "Gee, do I have to spell it out for you?" The blond scowled folding her arms. "Your daddy may get mad if his precious little angels are drunk. But my hell of a daddy? He'll use us for opportunity." Blossom got a sick feeling in her stomach. "So he-" she started as Brat interjected. "Not me, I'm not his favorite. But with me, he uses us as rewards for his men." "Rewards? You mean-" Brat scowled and yelled, "What is it with you assuming sex?! I'm not a whore!" Blossom rose at brow at the statement. "Then what rewards?" "He runs a strip club what do you think happens?" Blossom gasped and walked slowly toward the younger girl. Like Bubbles, she was the youngest. "Do you know what it's like... dancing for older men... letting them look, no touch you... and you don't even have the slightest CLUE what's happening until tomorrow?" She chocked out as Blossom enveloped into a hug. "W-what are you doing?" Brat cried trying to get out of the hug. "It's called a hug, it makes others feel better." Brat continued to struggle but soon gave up crying onto Blossom's shoulder. "Why can't I be his favorite? Bubbles is everyone's favorite, even my daddy wants her. And he hates you guys!" She cried harder into Blossom's shoulder her tears streaming down her face like rain as Blossom comforted her. Soon after, Brat began to fall asleep on Blossom's shoulder, good thing Blossom still had her powers, she floated to her room, and tucked the sleeping girl on her bed. Brat looked so innocent and peaceful when she was sleeping. She looked happy, like she had escaped hell. But even Blossom knew, how escaping hell would only be death.

Brick stared himself in the mirror. He had NO chance with any women. Buttercup wasn't a women, but he was sure as hell she wasn't a guy either. Brick needed a dick, he needed Butch. The red head stared at the window, hopping for any sign he could love another. Today. He knew Butch was happy, he had Bubbles, he made her smile, and he made her happy. Butch's happiness was Brick's happiness. So if Butch wanted the innocent and know dearest friend to Brick. Then so be it. The door opened to his bedroom and his mouth gapped open at he who he saw. "We need to talk. Now."

Brute couldn't run any more, her breaths loud and easy to hear. She needed to calm down. She steadied her breaths and relaxed herself. That was until she heard laughter coming from two people she knew. She looked behind the tree she sat at, and saw Dexter and Berserk laughing away. 'Like old times' she thought observing the two. Berserk was actually smiling, and Dexter, was actually making her laugh again. Brute thought she was seeing a miracle. 'When the hell did this happen?' she smiled as someone tapped her on the back. She froze and slowly turned to see someone who shouldn't she shouldn't have seen until she died and met them in hell. "Hello Brute." "Blake." They stared at one another, Brute's green eyes wide as Blake's ruby ones stared at her unamused. "But your-" she started as he sneered. "Dead? Tough luck princess you missed." Brute scowled and got up. "Where are the other two? Bash and Breaker." Blake sighed and put one hand to his hip. "I was hoping you could tell me." Brute froze again. He didn't know where his brothers were? This can not be good. "Ok, I know somewhere you could hide-" "Hide? Oh no, I'm not going to hide. Especially from Berserk. She owes me so much I can't even begin to list them." He growled and Brute set a hand on him. "Blake calm down, this ain't your universe and I didn't mean from her." She scowled as Blake gave a sly smile and folded his arms. "So they're here too?" A taunting sound in his voice. "Don't even try it." Brute scowled as he shrugged and snickered. "Don't tell me tell that to Breaker." She sighed out face palming, Breaker had had his heart set on Bubbles since Brute mention her. A pretty blond virgin like that? Breaker needed to see it. And now he can. Whether Breaker was a rowdy right boy, it didn't matter. He was still a boy.

Bubbles stared at herself, she was still in the girls locker room, everyone was gone. She was alone to think to herself. Brute had just... she had... Bubbles licked her dry lips, the shock of everything that had happened was way too much for her. Everything Brute had said... was running through her head like a wild fire. She needed a place to think. No a place to not think. She needed to get drunk. A thing she rarely did. And, she needed a drinking buddy. She dialed the number and waited for an answer. "Hey Robin, come to the bar with me today?" "Yeah, you're my drinking buddy I'm not gonna cheat on you like that." "No I don't plan on having sex." "Fine I'll wait." "Ok thanks, bye."

A/N: Whaoooooooooooo new characters!!! Sorry for the late update. I am ashamed. :3 but at least it's interesting! Lol till next time, which shall be soon.