Plays and Confessions

The day came which Bubbles was longing for a long time. "Today's the day!" The blue girl squealed awaking her boyfriend. "ugh, five more minutes!" he said jokingly. He was always happy to hear her voice everyday. "no silly! You have to go!" she said as he sat up confused. "what's today?" he asked as she pouted. "No, it couldn't be your play." he said as she hugged him tightly. "You really do care" she said as he laughed hearing her laughter. he laughed again as she giggled sitting up. they stared at each other for a few minutes, "well, I should, I should get ready" she said walking toward the bathroom. "yeah."

"Um.., Buttercup" Brick asked as the green girl yawned stretching. "what's up?" She asked as he smiled. "Before high school, we've met, I know it." he said as she laughed. "I'm pretty sure we haven't" He shrugged and looked around. "Remember Mitch?" he asked as she laughed. "How could I forget? He was one of the best friends I've had" she said as he smiled. "That was my cousin. Mitch is my cousin. He would always talk about you." he said as buttercup mouth dropped. "Mitch is your cousin?!" He laughed "I'm pretty sure I already said that." She laughed as he smirked. "by the way, got any good around here?" he asked as she looked at the fridge. "I have a sandwich, frozen pizza, and some eggs." she said thinking. "Cool. I'll go get some" he said as she shook her head. "no I'll get it. you might snag some extra food" he laughed and nodded "you know it" she laughed and walked to the fridge.

He smiled and looked around the living room, there was nothing interesting except a photo he would always stare at. He got up to get a better look at it. Finally, he peered into the frame and saw four people. One kinda scary looking man, wearing a lab coat and a serious look, but with a hint of softness. Brick also saw three little girls. A girl of blue, probably younger bubbles, with her little blond hair in the cutest bouncy pigtails, her blue eyes shining as if they were bleached, wearing a blue knee high dress with a thick black stripe in the middle lacing at the bottom, also wearing a white short sleeve shirt underneath, ankle high white socks and black little almost formal shoes. she was carrying a purple octopus, with a top hat on. Probably Octi, as I've been told. Next to her, and also in the middle was a girl in pink. That was Blossom no doubt. With the same obnoxious red bow, waist high orange hair that flowed like a river with her bangs curled just slightly, she wore a bright pink dress similar to Bubble's except instead of a short sleeve shirt underneath, she didn't where any shirt. leaving her peach arms bare. her dress was shorter to instead of knee high it was around a little longer than thigh high, in her hands was a book, knee high white socks and formal black shoes. Finally the last of the little girls. Buttercup, obviously but her short hair that sat on her shoulder, chopped as if she cut it her self, her bangs cut in jagged areas, she too wore a dress which was dark green and with the same thick strip, the dress looked a little more flowed out than the others as the wind blew it, the dress about thigh high just a but higher, her arms crossed, and smirk across her face. The girls looked no more than 6 or 8 years old. "Those were the days" said a voice behind Brick. "huh?" he asked setting the photo down confused. "You know, saving peeps, rescuing townsville" Buttercup said shrugging setting down the warm food. "My sisters and I never fought during that time. it started when Blossom and Bubbles set me up with a guy. I hated him, but I hated the fact they did it more." She said rolling her eyes. "They meant no harm, but I told them. I told them no." she said angry. "I never forgave them. They humiliated me. They ruined everything I had with him. I'll admit he was cute but he hated sports. and I can't except that" he said looking at the ground. her eyes glossy. "I'm here for you Buttercup. Let it go" Brick whispered as she hugged him tight. The wet tears he felt on his shoulder as he smoothed her hair and hugged her back. Right there, Buttercup felt a true friend. A true emotion. She knew, he was the one.

"Butch! I'm nervous." Bubbles said whimpering. They where in intermission, right about the scene when the part about the ball and Prince is about to see Cinderella. "Don't be, you'll be great" he said putting a hand in her cheek. she rested her face against it. Smiling at him. She wore a beautiful stunning dress that shimmered with ocean blue, her hair in curled in the bun she wore, her face perfect with the make up she wore and her eyes glittering with excitement. "two minutes!" yelled the director. "Bubbles?" he asked as she opened her eyes not realizing they where closed. "Remember when I said your first kiss was going to be special?" he asked as she giggled nodding. He cupped her face lightly as kissed her right then and there. As they pulled apart slowly, Bubbles blush was as cute as ever. Butch wanted so badly to kiss her once more. But how can he? He wasn't the Prince, and he was no Prince Charming either. She giggled once more and hugged him tight. "Break a leg." he said as she smiled. "You'll watch me right?" she asked as he nodded. "First row seat number 34. I'll be the loudest out there" he said as she gushed."Thank you." she breathed and kissed him on the cheek. "Stage set!" The director screamed as Bubbles left in a hurry. Dropping her shoe. "Bubbles wait!" Butch yelled as she turned slowly. He waved the shoe around as she laughed. "Give it back please" she said as he nodded. "here" he said crouching down to met the bottom if her ball gown dress. She lifted her foot out as he slipped it on carefully. "Perfect fit" he said as she giggled. "Break a leg" he repeated as she left. he smiled knowing this was the biggest moment of her life. and hoestly. it was his too.