Tryouts

"Hey bubbles" boomer said waving toward the blond girl. "oh hey boomer" she said turning around. she had a white cheer outfit with a red stripe. "I like your outfit" he said smiling. she gushed "thank you. though it was last years" she said blushing. it was true for the skirt was shorter than it was suppose to be. "it's okay. you look nice." he said smiling. "I like your uniform by the way" she said pointing out his football uniform. it was a blue and white shirt and white pants. "thanks" he said walking away. the try outs started as blossom cheered on her sister, buttercup. who looked like a boy with the helmet on. "who are you cheering for?" brick asked behind her. she jumped a little stunned of his presents. "my sister" she said. brick assumed it was bubbles practicing her cheer. "okay. cool." he said confused. "where's butch?" she asked confused. "tryouts" he said pointing to number 14. "he's really good" she replied admiring the foot work. after the tryout blossom ran to her sisters a congratulated them. But was stopped by Robyn and princess. "Who the heck bubbles talking to?" princess said disgusted. "I don't know but he's cute" Robyn gushed. blossom scoffed and decided to play a prank. "hey ya know. they aren't going out. I could introduce you" she said smiling. Robyn squealed as princess eyes widen. "come on" blossom said trying to contain her laughter. "hey guys. this is Robyn and Princess" blossom said to her sisters. "hey" buttercup said. "hi" bubbles said waving. "hi" Robyn said standing close to buttercup. "You where really good at tryouts. you could easily make the team" Robyn said staring into buttercups eyes. "thanks I guess" buttercup said confused. "Man it's hot in here" buttercup said taking off her helmet. "you?!" Robyn and Princess yelled. "what?" buttercup said confused raising a brow. robyn stomped off as princess huffed. "what was that?" bubbles asked confused. blossom couldn't take it anymore. she burst out laughing as her sisters stared at her like he was a maniac. "what?" buttercup yelled annoyed. "she thought you were a boy" blossom said between laughs. bubbles giggled as buttercup looked satisfied. "hey bubbles" boomer said behind her. "oh hey boomer" she said meeting his eyes. "I was wondering if you wanted to go out sometime." he said putting his hands behind his back. "sure. I'd love too" she said blushing. "see you later? at eight?" he asked hopefully. she nodded.

"Hey blossom can I borrow your flats today?" bubbles asked. it was 7:30 and she still wasn't ready. blossom nodded sipping her drink. "can you please pour me some?" bubbles asked walking toward her sisters. "already did. 10 minutes ago" blossom said annoyed. "sorry just jumpy" bubbles said embrassed. she wore a blue t shirt, a blue mini shirt, and blossoms white flats. bubbles sipped her drink and the door bell rang. she spit out her drink in surprise. "oh no!" she said grabbing napkins. "don't worry bout it. go have fun" buttercup said taking the napkins. "thanks" bubbles said sweetly. opening the door her vision was covered with flowers. "their gorgeous!" Bubble exclaimed as boomer removed his flowers from her. "I got them just for you. i didn't know which one you liked so I got you all of the prettiest ones." he said lying. he just asked for some flowers and had them tied to a blue ribbon. "Thank you" she said taking the flowers and putting them into a glass vase. "shall we go?" he asked lending out his arm. she nodded laughing. they drove to the park and sat on a park bench. "lovely night huh?" he asked her. she nodded and sighed. they talked to each other as if they knew each other forever. boomer would have made his move a long time ago but he couldn't bring a stop to their nice conversation. "Hey. it's getting late. could you take me home?" she asked sweetly. he nodded opening the car door for her. "thank you" she said sitting.

"Wait. let me get something straight. you didn't jump her?!" brick yelled in rage. "no. I just couldn't. I can't jump her. because she's a virgin. I can tell" he said sadly. "she's a hot blond virgin!" butch yelled. "why don't you try!?" boomer yelled to his brothers. "I will!" butch screamed at his blond brother. "fine! we'll switch!" brick screamed. "boomer gets red head, butch gets Blondie, and I'll handle butterbitch" brick yelled.

"deal!"