Locked Away

{Perviously}
Brute smirked and faked a laugh, "Are you worried about me?" She asked as he scowled and folded his arms. "No. Not one bit." "Better not." Blake mentally facepalmed, he played right into her hands. Typical Women. "Now come on, let's blow this place and hit the club." Blake huffed and nodded. "alright Brute."

They walked the bar, the music was blasting loudly, sweaty bodies collided with one another, and drunk people with flustered faces swayed around just waiting to throw up. Brute adjusted her spiked bracelets and stuck out her tongue again. "Come on Blake lets get some beer." Walking closely to his new friend, Blake tried his best to control himself. Why? Because they was an extremely hot red head boy staring at him. He had blood red eyes, short hair, and a killer smirk. Brute tugged as her arm that was now being taken away from her because fucking Blake was clinging onto her  like a child. "Blake come on," she groaned pulling him harder like a dog on a leash. Blake just continued to stare at the other red head until he vanished into the crowd.

Brat groaned. Being in a bar right after a hang over wasn't helping her mood. But Blossom tried her best to cheer up the blond. "Come on Brat, let's dance." She smiled giggling grabbing brat's arm tugging her gently. The blond scowled but went anyway. Mostly cause she didn't want to be hit on by any guys. Buttercup was sipping her beer as someone sat next to her. "So you come here often?" She scowled and turned to the voice. "Boomer what the hell are you doing here?!" She scowled as he ordered some vodka. "Well, (one shot), I realized why not get drunk, (two shots) and being the asshole I've become, (three shots) why not bother you in the process." He smirked and the raven haired girl rolled her eyes. "Stop flirting and or eye raping me. It's gross and wrong." She growled as Boomer toke another shot. "Well ButterBitch, we both know you could care less if Blossom found out we fucked." "Dream on Blueberry." "Pets names I see..." He smirked and ordered three more shots. Buttercup blushed and out of the corner of her eye, he was looking at her with such compassion and lust. And God strike her dead because she was doing the same thing. But the green girl refused to fuck with Boomer, she just got her sister back. "Piss off Boomer." She concluded. Boomer chuckled and passed Buttercup a shot. "We both know that's not going to happen."

Bubbles stared at him, his smirk, his eyes, his lips. Everything about him screamed horn dog. But she was too drunk to care. "I could take you here and now." He smirked and folded his arms. "Then why don't you?" She giggled. 'Oh shit... What did hell am I saying?! Butch would kill me!' She thought but her common sense was out the door. The boy in front of her chuckled and whispered to her, "Because my angel, I want this to be slow, painful, and me in 100% control." Bubbles didn't understand what he meant, sex maybe? They continued to drink and his hand made it way toward her leg stroking it lightly. She shivered under his cold hand. "What's your name?" She asked him. "Breaker." He whispered lustfully in her ear. The things he would do to her, but his plan was just beginning.

Berserk waited in front of the bar. Wearing a pink button up shirt showing some cleavage, short shorts with fish nets tights, knee high boots she might have borrowed from Brute, and her screwed up ribbon. She twittered her thumbs around, Dexter was 20 minutes late. Did he stand her up? Is he in trouble? Was this all a joke? She scowled at her thoughts. 'Nobody stands me up!' Finally after another 10 minutes passed, she went inside alone. Pissed and angered to the core. "'That flicking asshole stood me up! No call nor text! Who does he think I am?! Some prostitute?!' Slamming her hands down on the bar table, startling some drunk people, she growled out, "Two bottles of Vodka. Now!" The bartender smirked and handed her the bottles. Which she drank like she was out in the dessert for a year. "Not very lady like are we." Berserk wiped her mouth and looked at the person talking to her. He had blond hair, agua eyes, and a white wrist band. "Shut up Faggot." "I'm quite straight, but what the hell happened to you?" He asked drinking a martini. The red head rolled her eyes taking another swing, "Why do you fucking care? Last time I checked people shouldn't stick their ass in someone else's shit." The blond snorted and replied, "I believe it's called nose." "I don't give a fuck about noses or asses, just leave me alone!" She screamed. "What's your name?" He asked unfazed by her command. She groaned loudly. This was going to be a long night.