Sickness

"Brick?" the ravened haired girl asked the next day. the red haired boy looked at her confused. they sat quietly on the park bench until she sighed and told him "i'm sorry" the red head rose a brow. "for what?" he asked as she sighed. "I just. I'm sorry for saying all of that back there" the green eyes girl said sighing once again. "You shouldn't be. what you said was all true. and I'm glad you said it" he said as she shuffled toward him. "brick. do you. do you want to come over today? I don't think my sister's are ever coming back" buttercup said looking down as her bangs covered her eyes. Brick sighed an remove her bangs from her eyes and smiled at her warmly. "Buttercup. I will. don't worry." he said as he lead out his hand. She toke it and they flew toward the house.

Slumping on the bottom of the couch they sat there silent. "Buttercup?" the red head asked. she looked at him confused. "your a pretty hard core b.tch." he said smiling as she punched him playfully and hugged him ruffly. Messing up his hair playfully she said "you too d.ck head" the remote slipped on the floor and a soap opera came on. "Alice" said softly a handsome guy said. "ace" said the girl sighing. brick looked like he was going to puke and buttercup groaned. "football?" she asked changing the channel. "football" brick replied laughing

After a few minutes of football, Buttercup started to feel dizzy. "buttercup? you okay?" brick asked noticing her spinning eyes. "I'm fine." she said shaking her head. "no your not." he said picking her up. "I'm fine-" she said but pucked on his shoulder a little. "Right. take me to the hospital" she said as he flew off fast.

"How is she doc?" Brick asked as the doctor looked at him. "she's fine. just overwhelmed. is everything okay?" he asked brick nodded fast. "yep. everything's fine. just....uh.....were secretly dating" he said whispering the last part. "girls ya know?" He asked as the doctor nodded laughing softly at the last part. when the doctor was gone brick slapped his forehead. what the f.ck did I just say?!