BubbleV is back

"Bubbles?" buttercup yelled toward her sisters room. "damn bubbles how long does it take for you to get dressed for school?" muttered the dark haired girl. Bubbles came down stairs but what buttercup saw was not her cherry and sweet blond sister. what she saw was a blond haired girl, with a navy blue tank top just barely showing her belly button, a black booty skirt, and long black boots that reach under her knees. her short hair laying on her shoulders. "bubbles?" buttercup asked shocked. "I'm not bubbles. My name is Viscous" she said her words spitting out like venom. "oh dang" BC said angry.
"Hey Bubbles!" butch said as Bu-I mean Viscous just sat there not turning. "my name isn't bubbles. it's viscous!" she yelled as his eyes widen when he saw her dark and cold eyes. "alright Viscous" he said siting next to her as she rolled her eyes. "psst" whispered Boomer to Blossom. "what's wrong with bubbles?" he asked as she shrugged. "this happened before." she said as they looked at bubbles slapping Mitch in the face. "A*S Hole!" she screamed sitting down. "nice slap" butch said as she looked at him confused. "you are Viscous" he said as she smirked. "thanks. Butch" she said rolling her eyes grinning. "hey Wanna ditch?" Viscous said standing. "heck ya!" butch said as they ran out of the room. "oh boy" BC said shaking her head. "what? it's just ditching. no harm done" brick said as she looked at him rolling her eyes. "that stage one. until she goes too far. Viscous, has bubbles trapped inside her heart. So that's not bubbles what so ever. anyway Viscous starts to ditch, then graffiti, then smoke, then steal, then become a. well ya know. and then gets thrown in jail. For murder." buttercup said as Brick gulps. "She's never gone as far as graffiti. that's only a week or two." BC said as brick raised a brow. "how do you know the other stuff?" "Dad analyzed her blood. and saw her thoughts, dreams, and plans." she said as Brock shook his head. "we've got to do something"

"Hahahaha" laughed the two trouble makers. "Viscous your so bad" butch teased as she laughed. "thanks! I can't believe they fell for that!" she said pointing. more people started to scream in terror seeing a extremely real looking head in a box. they still laughed and flew toward a roof top. "haha, this was awesome" butch said as Viscous grinned. "who says it has to end?" she said flying toward an alley. Butch flew toward her puzzled. "look" she said pointing to a hole in the ground. "what the heck is that?" he asked as she jumped in. he shrugged and jumped in. "ohff" he said Fallon on his chest. "woah." yelled butch looking at the scene. it was a cave with a sparkling lake and crystals lighting up the place. "cool huh?" Viscous said walking around. "I've never seen anything like this" butch said walking. She pushed him inside the lake and he sat up soaking wet. "hey!" he said as she laughed. "try the water" she said grinning. he licked some off his face and smiled. "woah. it has a damned flavor! we could sell this and make millions!" he said as she walked in. "or. we could have this as our secret spot" she said bending over to meet his face. butch raised a brow and smirked.

"Cool"