The Brute a Brat and everything Berzerk

It was now Monday once more. Buttercup made her way to the science lab passing her blond sister and her laughing boyfriend. The blond girl didn't even notice her green sister walking passed. Which made the green girl's heart feel like it was stabbed. and bleeding so much more.

"Butch I really need to go to class now" giggled the blond. Butch smirked and shrugged

"alright alright, see you later babe." the Babe part always made the blond girl blush. "Butch, we're at school" she whispered and the green boy smirked again. "so? i'm a shameless man" he then kissed her fast on the forehead and left. 'Classic Blondie' the green boy grinned. Blond's were too easy.

Butch had no intention of going to class so he went to the football field to train. He was after all quarterback. He sat on the bleachers sighing, it was a nice windy day. With no brothers to share it with. This thought made the boy frown, no it made him feel another emotion. Something different.... was it... sadness? "Nah" Butch said out loud. He stared up at the sky, he wasn't suppose to fly during school time with all the mortals around. "Hey is this seat taken?" asked a voice butch knew well. "What do you want Brick?" scowled the raven haired brother. Brick sat there, silence filled the field. "Brick, your a idiot." Butch scoffed out. The green brother knew Brick better than Boomer. Not that he favored his red brother, they just shared something different. "I didn't say anything." Brick glanced at his brother and sighed. "Look Butchie-" "Don't call me Butchie. You lost that long time ago." The red brother sighed and looked away. "Look Butch, Buttercup is different. She's... she's just like-" Then the green boy injected again. "Me..." The brothers' sat there. In silence again, then Brick scowled, "This is bullshit! It was only 2 months!" Butch narrowed his eye brows and glared at his brother. "Yeah, possibly the best 2 months of my life until you decided to leave me for Butterbitch!" Butch's cheeks had a faint of pink in it and Brick clearly saw the tears in his perfect emerald eyes. It made his heart melt, 'Butchie was the girl in the relationship...' he thought. He stood up and tried to grab hold of the green boy's hand. "No. Don't." He growled and the red hatted boy rose a brow. "Just... Just leave me alone Brick. Your insane bringing that shit up." The green boy got up, glared at his brother and flew off leaving a faint green light. "If only you knew Butchie...."

(Yeah. I just did that >:D More of that soon! ALL will be revealed soon!)

When the bell signaled for lunch Bubbles made her way to the locker room to change out of her sweaty rags called gym uniforms. Her hair of course needed no fixing because it was always perfect. "Just once can't you mess up?" She muttered to herself. She was to caught up in why her hair was always so confusing when she bumped into a certain raven haired girl. "B-Brute?" She asked stepping back. "I'm sorry- s-so sorry!" Bubbles apologized. The girl turned around and a smiled made it's way to her lips. "Hey, no problem Blondie." She smirked and continued. "By the way, we're still up for lunch right?" the blond nodded as her pig tails bounced. "Course Brute." She smiled and excused herself to change. "well somebody isn't telling me something." Brute muttered. She looked around and saw Blossom. Her hair was perfect, her make wasn't smeared and her bow looked like silk.

"Oh no..."

Buttercup glanced at the boy behind her. 'Should I? No. But- no.' she kept debating on it when her answer came to her. The emo boy behind her tapped on her shoulder and asked, "Hey green girl, mind talking to me for a few minutes?" he asked and she nodded look bothering to look at him. "Thanks" he whispered and focused on the desk again. Boomer didn't talk much to anyone. Not even to Berzerk. Last Buttercup heard they broke up, Berzerk was the one who wanted to break it. When the bell rang the green girl stood up and waited by the door. When blue boy showed up she rolled her eyes. "Well, what do you want to talk about?" she asked him and he pointed to a certain blond with her boyfriend. "What do you want Bubbles?" Buttercup asked folding her arms annoyed. "Nothing, I just want to know if Butch told her what happened two months ago." BC rose a brow and stared at the green boy. "What happened two months ago?" she asked confused and the blue eyed boy smirked "Oh so he didn't tell her." he said amused. He smiled a sick smile and turned around. "Hey wait!" She yelled at him and to her surprise he stopped. "Tell me what happened. If this green bean is playing with my sister's heart you better tell me!" she growled at him grabbing his arm. He scowled and glared at her, his eyes looked icy and cold with his blue eyes. "I have every right to tell you. But I can't. If I did..." He looked behind him. And there walking like she had no care in the world. Was Blossom. Buttercup looked back Boomer, his eyes had fear in them and were wide "Blossom would never forgive me." The green girl's eyes softened and let go. "You still care about her?" She asked him and he nodded his head slowly, "More than anything. This secret has been eating me alive since those months. I can't... Sorry BC.. If you need to know asked Brick or Butch." The mention of his name made the raven haired girl scowled. "I'll take my chances with Butch. Brick is dead to me." With that the blue boy nodded and walked away.

When lunch started up Bubbles kissed her boyfriend's lips and whispered "I'll be right back green bean" she giggled and he nodded. "Alright." he sighed and kissed her forehead again. With that she left to the grounds of the football field where Brute was waiting. "Hey Blondie." She smiled waving. Brute looked all punk rock as usual but she only acted like a brute when people messed with her or got in her way. Brute would never hurt Bubbles though, because the blond was just like Brat when they were kids. "I was wondering if Butch had told you anything lately. Something like a secret maybe?" She asked as the blue girl thought. "um... nope." she said and looked up at the green girl confused. "why? Is there something he's hiding from me?" Bubbles asked and Brute just smiled. 'She's so pure.' The raven haired girl sighed and ruffled Bubbles' hair. "No, I'm sure he's not. I only asked to make sure you were okay." The blond smiled and thanked the stronger girl. "Thanks Brute. But I'm fine. I'd never keep something from you. Your like a sister to me."

Blossom sat at the 'popular' table with princess. Boomer sat on the floor leaning on the wall. Eating his sandwhich, he stared at the red head girl laughing away with her new friends. It toke everything Boomer had not to electrify this boy with brown hair and green eyes who kissed Blossom on the cheek. His name was Jake Harley some guy from her science class. Last Boomer heard that Jake liked Blossom and wanted to go steady. As far as Boomer knew, Blossom would say yes. He stood up, threw his sandwhich on the floor and stormed out. He probably made a mini scene but he didn't care. It not like Blossom cared anymore.

Boomer just stormed out. And who was watching him leave? Blossom of course. Even though she won't admit it, the emo look made her made her feel turned on and stared at him when he was in plain sight. "Babe what are you staring at?" Jake asked kissing her cheek. "Jake stop." she scowled pushing him away. "What wrong baby?" he said trying to kiss her again. "I said STOP" she growled getting up. She walked out not making a scene. "Baby come back" Jake said walking after her. When she pasted the lunch doors she ran outside. The truth? Jake was more than capable to rape her than she was getting an A+ in PE. "Babe come on!" Jake yelled running after her. Blossom wasn't suppose to use her powers. She couldn't disobey the professor and she wasn't being raped. Though even if she wanted to she couldn't, her powers were on lock down until the end of school. It's hard enough pretending to be normal so she let to professor give her the locket on her neck to take her powers until the school bell rings. 'Crap crap crap!' She was staring to panic. "Somebody help me!" She screamed running away. "Come on baby don't act like that" he called after her. "Please!" she screamed. Just then she heard yelling and punches being thrown. "She said leave her alone!" yelled a voice Blossom wished to hear again. "Oh yeah right! What are you gonna do about it emo!?" Blossom turned at that and saw Boomer fighting Jake. His eyes filled with anger and a cut on his lip. "I'm going beat you to a pulp if that's what it takes!" yelled the blue boy. Blossom's face heated up, he was so hot fighting Jake, saving her even though she pushed him away. He... he loved her.

"wait....... WHAT?!" Buttercup yelled at the green boy who was waiting for Bubbles to come back. "It was 2 months ago BC!" He yelled back and she face palmed. "Your... your not exactly straight?!" she yelled whispered at him and he rolled his eyes. "And let alone with your brother" she hissed and Butch's face turned to blush. "Look, I didn't even understand what the hell we where doing alright?!" he whispered at her and she folded her arms not satisfied with that answer. "Are you going to tell her?" she asked him and Butch sighed running a hand through his hair. "I.. I don't know." Buttercup scowled at him and rolled her eyes. "You better or I will."