I need you

The next morning Bubbles awoke to find herself buzzed against Butch's chest still as he held her close. she blushed knowing her state of clothing. "Butch?" said a voice behind the door. "butch!" boomer yelled worried knocking harder. "butch!" bubbles yelled whispered shaking him. he awoke slowly hearing the banging of the door. "boomer! what?" he asked walking toward the door. "butch, sorry. I got worried." he said slowing his breath. "why?" Butch asked leaning against the door as Bubbles hid in the bathroom. "Well, things with brick, and then blossom." he said as the green boy finally got it. "oh. I'm fine. what did you want to tell me?" butch asked as Boomer sighed. "nothing. just get ready for school" he said walking away. "okay?" butch said closing his door as Bubbles walked out the bathroom. Changed into a blue dress with a thick black stripe. knee high socks and black shoes. "want to fly to school?" he asked as she nodded. he slipped on a dark green long sleeve shirt with a black strip. flying to school he avoided eye contact with Robyn, princess, and especially Brick. Bubbles, however, stared at Blossom all day as if she was the most interesting person in the world. "Bubbles Utonium?" The teacher asked as Bubbles looked at her. "your excused for the play." she said as Bubbles gathered her things and left slowly. butch have her a thumbs up and she smiled. he loved seeing her smile. it made him happy. Butch looked at Blossom as she glanced up at him. he scribbled on a piece of paper and passed it to her as the teachers back was turned. the pink girl opened it and it read "we need 2 talk. after class." she sighed and nodded as he nodded turning back to the front of the class.

"Blossom." Butch said as they met at her locker. "butch, what do you want?" she asked as he sighed. "look pinky. why don't you talk to Boomer? or any of us?" he asked as she looked down eyes glossy. "butch. please don't make me answer" she whispered her voice cracking. "please blossom. he needs to know" butch said as Blossom sighed looking at him. "I can't talk to him without bursting into tears. I don't want pity. and I can't talk to you guys because buttercup, brick, or bubbles would just ignore me." she said as he sighed running his hands through his hair. "look Pinky. believe me I know it's hard. but please. talk to him. he needs you more than you think." He said as she sighed walking away. "Blossom. talk to him before he makes the first move" That sentence, crossed her mind so many times before. "see you later" Butch said walking away toward the tether, where the play rehearsal began.

"Cinderella! Get the door!" yelled Sara, the evil stepmother. While Princess and Robyn are the evil step sisters. The sweet angel, also known as Bubbles, playing the flawless Cinderella. "Yes step mother" She said with her amazing acting. "And after get us some more damn tea!" Sara yelled as the two other girls nodded. "Alright students!" Yelled the director. "That's a wrap!" Bubbles got up and walked off stage. Butch, who was sitting in the audience got up and walked over to his favorite puff. "That was really good" he said as she smiled gushing, "Thank you Butchie boi" she said laughing as he laughed. "Hey Butch!" Robyn yelled. "Uh hey?" He said holding Bubbles hand. "Wait! Are you dating!?" Princess yelled noticing their hands. "um..." Butch said as Bubbles nodded. "Of course we are" She said as Princess stomped away and Robyn ran after her. "We are?" He asked as she blushed. "Sorry, I-" She started as he stopped her. "It's okay. I don't mind" the green boy said smiling. It wasn't a sneer, or a smirk. It was a smile full of warmth. She laughed with brought happiness between them.

"um....Boomer?" said a voice behind the blue boy. He turned fast knowing the voice. "Boomer. I came to say sorry. I couldn't take it. I couldn't deal saying anything to you. I know this sounds stupid but-" she said as he hugged her tight as she stood their shocked. "I missed you" he said as she hugged him back. "I'm sorry" she squeaked. When they pulled apart the red head noticed something different about the blue boy. His hair was messy, eyes darker, and clothes scratched up. "Boomer....you didn't" she said as he looked down ashamed, "Boomer. Why?" She asked as he turned. "You are everything to me. And losing you was the worst thing possible" he said as she cried tears streaming down her face. It was true. The blond boy was drinking and doing drugs. "Blossom! I'll quit! For you!" he said as she shook her head. "Boomer! I can't!" She yelled running away. "Blossom!" He said as she left out of sight. His heart broke and eyes watered. There's no going back now. Boomer flue home and opened up butch's room. Found his not so secret whiskey stash, and toke 16 of them. Just for now. He opened Brick's room and stole 4 packets of cigarette and a lighter. Stashing them away in his bathroom. Slumping on his bed, he knew drugs weren't enough to stratify him. Opening the cabinets, he took out a razor, and slid it on his wrist. The falling blood consumed him. He felt pleasure with the liquid running down the skin. He sighed realizing the wrist wasn't a good place to start. Digging in his closet he found a navy blue zipper sweater, and a black long sleeve shirt. He looked at his bleeding arm. "You deserve it, you bitch!" He yelled at himself not bothering to clean it up. He zipped up his sweater, and fell on the bed not bothering going back to school.

The pinked eyed girl, walked slowly to her last class of the day. The one she dreaded the most. It was art, and unlike her amazing skills, it was her last lass with boomer. But, when she got there. Boomer wasn't in his seat. She looked around for the blond haired boy. But he was nowhere to be found. She rolled her eyes, thinking why she even cared in the first place. She didn't need him. And he defiantly didn't need her. But, her heart told her she was wrong. She listened to her own thoughts.

But she was so terribly wrong.