Chapter 1 PT 2

"Oh yeah I appear here by the way, I hope you missed me, because I didn't miss you guys"

Frost and Y prepared themselves as they looked at the Skibidi.

Frost fired the laser cannons on his head taking out a wave as Y slammed multiple together using his tentacles.

"How do I come in? Well let's say these guys were the weak ones, a massive threat is gonna show up, but luckily this threat thinks I'm god and will fuck off at my command"

Frost smashed his fists into the ground making multiple Skibidi fall into a pit of lava as Y made his tentacles into a box which he made smaller, this pushed more Skibidi into the lava out burning them alive.

Frost: You're still a good fighter.

"Oh yeah I remember him not being that much of a fighter, I guess he stepped up after Alt died, I wonder how that kid is doing"

Y: Thanks!

Y stabbed his tentacles through the skulls of 2 Skibidi as he ducked allowing for Frost to throw his axe into the skulls of 2 Skibidi Toilets.

"He got that from Siege I think. I guess he's dead, probably for the best though, especially after that guy tried to put me on the new team. I hope overload is doing okay- Right who those are, I should probably explain later and not in the middle of a fight scene that established what the characters can do. You know what I'll just stay silent until it's over"

Y stabbed his tentacles into the ground and made a tremor happen which forced multiple Skibidi to fall over, Frost finished them off.

They sighed and looked at each other for a moment before giving a thumbs up. Though they were interrupted by the Skibidi Toilet anthem once more. They looked in the guy to see D-Sides G-Man and multiple of his minions fly over.

 They looked in the guy to see D-Sides G-Man and multiple of his minions fly over

Frost: Oh come on

Frost: Oh come on.

???: Alright big guy stand down.

"HERE I AM!"

G-Man and the Skibidi looked on horrified at a hooded figure on top of the motorhome.

???: These guys don't get bothered from his on, you hear me?

G-Man nodded as he and his soldiers zipped off. Frost and Y aimed their weapons at the hooded figure.

"I don't get that, I just saved their asses"

???: Alright calm the fuck down.

Frost: Who are you?!

???: Don't worry you've met me before. Y, you'll know me a little more than Frost. Also Frost, before I reveal myself sorry for helping to infect you. I was in a tough spot.

The hooded figure removed her hood to reveal who she was.

GB: Sup bitches, guess who's back!