Chapter 3 pt2

Frost walked back inside the house after waking up to see Y trying to flow pieces of the wall away. Frost went to help as he tried to lift a piece but his strength wasn't working.

Frost: I thought it had adapted me enough.

Tampered Alt: You told me, or well my version of you did. They only change DNA in small bits. You've only had yours on for a few years so it's not that much.

Frost: Yeah. Fuck....

GB: I can hook you up.

Frost: With a new exoskeleton?

GB: Yeah. I know a guy.

Y: Who?

Hunter: New friends?

GB: It's another Y/N- A good Y/N. He's a Cameraman. Essentially it's a little confusing but in that universe G-Man is the only Skibidi toilet. And he controls the Cameramen.

Everyone nodded.

GB: The humans there modified themselves heavily, so they aren't really humans anymore, still work shopping it but I call them humites. They're in a war. However our camera guy was able to break free and he joined the Humites.

Frost: And he could hook us up with an exoskeleton?

GB: Yeah, I mean it's standard gear over there, they give special ones to elite agents, that would be people like you and Y/N.

Y: Think I could get one?

GB: Yeah, I was gonna cash in a favour anyway, and see if I could get a few, we could all get one with a unique ability. Slight problem.

Frost: What?

GB: They take a while to make, and that's the normal ones. Elite ones take weeks. Until then we'll need to find you something better. But for now-

GBs fist sparked white as she punched the ground sending a small white shockwave making the group caught in it teleport away.

They appeared in front of a camera man in a dark room.

"Ngl I imagined him to have like a big drill arm or something"

Reverse: Oh your here?

GB: Hey man! How have you been?

Reverse: Good, but be quiet please. My people have just suffered an attack, and they're kinda a little xenophobic at the moment, they might shoot if they see the big guy.

GB: Fair enough. Explains the lighting.

Reverse: Yup.

GB: So to cash in that favour we spoke about.

Reverse: You got it, what's the requirements you lot need for your exoskeletons?

Frost: I just want my strength back, so hit me with whatever you can.

Y: Could mine allow me to make more complex structures, considering that my most complex one is a interconnected double helix band structure.

Reverse: A what now? Whatever sure.

GB: Let's get some electricity with mine baby!

Tampered Alt: One that makes it look like I have my limbs.

Frost: Also just make the kids be a big processor.

Reverse: Sounds simple enough, I can start getting them made now, can't say when they will be done though.