Chapter 2 pt 1

The Cold Squad all followed GB as she walked into a fancy house on a cliff side.

GB: Welcome to my home you guys.

Y: Nice place. So this is where you've been?

GB: Yep. I found my new home.

Frost: I presume you're going to want us to leave after a bit.

GB: Nah stay as long as you need I got the spare bedrooms. In fact I was gonna ask to join this little group thing you've got going on.

Hunter: New friend?

GB: That's right lil guy.

Frost: Sure, we don't mind.

GB: Nice. Also I needed to show you something, come with me.

They followed her once more as they moved into the garage, various pieces of technology were being worked on. There was also a whiteboard with notes on it.
It spoke about how certain things in the universe have a cyclical structure and repeat themselves, one of these being the Y/N squad. So apparently there will always be one.

GB: Does Y/N have a brand logo.

Frost: Yeah, it looks kinda like his face. Why?

GB: Look at this.

GB handed Frost A small box that had an engraving on the front.

Frost: This isn't right.

Y walked over and looked at it.

Y: Yeah Y/Ns logo doesn't have the sparkle on the eye. It's just the face.

GB: Strange.

Frost: Wait this can destroy the multiverse.

GB: That's why I was intrigued. Y/N isn't the kinda guy to want to risk that. The device is meant to break the heart of the multiverse but not destroy the multiverse in the process.

Frost: What would be the point in that?

GB: Probably to take its power, DaFuqBoom was massively powerful and he only had a tiny link to it, I estimate he had about 0.00000000000025% of its power and he could take down cities with ease. He just never did.

Y: So there's a Y/N Wanting ultimate power?

GB: Probably. Does anyone recognise Tampered A? That seems to be the maker.

Frost: Y/N accidentally made a Tampered Timeline, but there was no Tampered Y/N.

GB: Weird. What would the A stand for.

Ys eyes suddenly shot open.

Y: Alt.

Hunter: That's my dad right?

Frost: Yeah. But what do you mean Y?

Y: Alt referred to himself as A on signatures and stuff. Tampered Alt.

GB: You mean somehow someone changed the events of Alt's timeline and got 2 versions.

Frost: It would probably be possible.

GB: I went to check but my device doesn't work for timelines, only universes. But the heart breaker probably could.

Frost: Huh?

GB: I'm pretty sure someone was gonna commit suicide while using it because it's also a teleportation item, one that isn't limited to timelines. Problem is it has too much power and I haven't been able to open it to remove a few cells.

Y: Go on.

GB: We need an open space for the shockwave this thing will make. Specifically in Alt's home universe.

Frost: I got a spot. Everyone hold onto me.

Everyone did as they were told and they were teleported away. They appeared in a destroyed wasteland of a city as GB flipped the device open and began messing with a control panel. She threw the device down and suddenly flew up as Frost followed. Y grabbed Hunter and raised himself in the air as a shockwave spread across the ground beneath them.

Though suddenly tons of random titans and agents never seen before appeared. They all ran off into the distance, though Frost notably saw a male Tri Titan, a red TV Woman and many more random match ups of already seen concepts.

GB: Should we worry about that?

Frost: Y/N will probably deal with it.

Y: Fair.

The device suddenly teleported them all away as they appeared in a familiar location. The battle to cure the Infected Boombox.

Frost: Yeah this is familiar.

Frost saw an infected Boombox grab a glitch car out the sky, it had Alt Y/N in it, he had all his limbs and looked like Y/N.

Y: Y/N jump out!

Alt and Boombox looked confused as the original Frost tried to jump over and attack Boombox though he was simply vaporised by a cannon.

Frost: Wait will th-

GB: No we've changed the events this is a different timeline now, so that was a different you.

Frost: Phew.

They turned their attention back onto the Alt as he broke free using the glitch car, he seemed enraged.

Tampered Alt: Ill fucking kill you this time! I should have never cured you just so you could get infected again!

Boombox used a sound burst and then she blasted him into the ground as tons of rubble fell on him.