How it starts

The group of Angels were walking down the streets eating their ice cream, Adam was somehow eating his through his mask, how does he do it? I don't know.

"Hey, if you were given the choice between eating ice cream and matter baby which one would you pick?"

You looked at Adam confused, both Lute and Vagatha chose ice cream but you were still curious.

"What's a matter baby?"

"Nothing much, what's the matter with you?"

Adam began to chuckle to himself, the young angels started to laugh to while you looked at the back of Adam's head with a deadpan expression. "Why did I think it was an actual thing." " I don't know but it was funny as hell to watch you fall for it!"

"Adam there are children present, watch your language."

"Hmmmmm no. It's not like they care. Lute do you care that I curse?"

"No Mr.Adam."

"Cool, Vags do you care?"

"No sir."

"Out voted babes."

You groaned as the wings on your head wrapped around your eyes covering them. Adam turned around to see why you were so quiet and groaned when he saw you covered your eyes.

"Move them."

"Hm?"

"Those wings on your head, move em."

"Why?"

"They're covering your eyes."

"And why does it bother you that they are being covered?"

Adam walks over to her and held her face up by her chin,his free hand moved the wings away, revealing her eyes, "They're pretty to look at." You began to blush from he said causing him to chuckle.

"Jeez, you're blushing from something as innocent as that?! Fucking hilarious! I should try to find what more I can do to make you blush~"

You groaned but kept your eyes uncovered, a slight blush stained your cheeks causing Adam's mask to smile at you. This caused Lute and Vagatha to snicker at the both of you. "Mr and Mrs Adam, it's getting late."

Adam looked at Lute in shock, "What do you mean Mr and Mrs Adam?!"

"I don't know your last name!"

"That's because I don't have one!"

"How was I supposed to know that?!"

"You're an angel!"

"I'm a kid!"

Y/N groaned, "Adam, you're a full grown man arguing with a child!"

"You know what? You're right,this is pointless."

"Thank you for having at least a sliver of maturity."

"It's not like Lute can reach my level of maturity from how short she is."

"I'll bite your ankles!"

"You won't get any taller!"

You groaned again, "Come on Adam, let's get them home to their parents." Adam grunted from annoyance, "Ugh, fine. I bet I can beat you there Lute!" Adam didn't wait for anyone to speak before he flew off leaving the angelic woman with the small angel children. "How do you deal with that?" Vagatha was genuinely curious that a full grown man with a lot of fame and fortune is having a rivalry with an 11 year old. "I honestly stopped asking myself that question a long time ago."

"Should we go after him, Ms. Y/N?"

"Most likely before he gets scolded by the seraphim again. Come on, let's go little ones."

You gave them a bright smile causing them to smile in response. You opened your wings and held their little hands as you gently took to the sky and began to fly, the little angels had to hold your hands to stay close as their little wings flapped. You smiled to yourself at the sight and the warm feeling you had. This was the start of something new,

Something great or something

Misguided.