The Exorcists

The day that we brought good news to Sera was a few years ago, Lute and Vagatha were now old enough to actually join the Extermination.

"FUCK! IM SO FUCKING HARD RIGHT NOW!"

I could hear Adam's voice echo throughout the sinful wasteland as he ruthlessly slaughtered a large number of demons with his guitar battle axe. His mask was disorienting and glitching like crazy every time he swung his weapon. I threw my specially made spear at a crowd of demons as they tried to scatter and hide from the army of Exorcists. The aftermath of my attack left a row a dead demons on my spear, like a kebab. I pull out my spear and took to the sky again and took my place beside Adam, he suddenly strung the strings of his guitar and a loud sound wave swept through the area with the sound of his guitar, this stunned so many demons as they suddenly became paralyzed and deafened by the commander's attack. This allowed nearby Exorcists take the chance to slaughter the paralyzed demons.

"HAHA! SUCK MY GODLY DICK YOU FILTHY CUNTS!!!"

His voice echoed through the air, it was glitching and sounded disoriented causing many demons to feel fear in their cold hearts. Adam cheered as an Exorcist quickly flew by and charged after a demon trying to escape.

"GET THAT FUCKER VAGGIE! STRANGLE IT WITH ITS INTESTINES!!!"

During every extermination day Adam developed a new personality that was so violent and twisted towards the sinners he was killing.

"SUGAR TITS OVER THERE! TEN O CLOCK! WASTE THAT CUNT!!!"

I immediately flew in the direction he pointed out for me, I was a killer during extermination day like Adam, I make sure no one survives. I immediately catch up to the demon, it looked powerful yet hopeless, 💭must be an overlord.💭 I picked her up by her collar of her clothes and threw her out into the opened streets of Hell. I could hear her screams for help and her begging for mercy, but they sounded muffled in my ears so I never bothered to care. I raised my spear to slaughter the poor waste of space.

"Remember this as the mercy you didn't deserve."

My voice was cold and stern as I immediately plunged my spear into her throat then pulled it out and continued to stab her repeatedly until it became boring. I stepped off of the body and stomped on her head, crushing it completely in the process.

"Consider yourself dead and buried, cunt."

"AND BRICKED! HELLO!"

I looked up to see Adam strumming his guitar and flying above me, he landed beside me until he swung his guitar at the dead demon's body causing it to fly through the air and landing somewhere out of sight.

" HOLE IN ONE BITCHES!!!"

"How much longer till the clock chimes, sir."

"Danger tits please, call me Dickmaster! And it'll chime in exactly 5 seconds!"

"5"

"4"

"3"

"2"

"1"

*CHIME*

A loud ringing sound echoed through hell, signaling the end of the Extermination, Adam grabbed my hand and flew into the sky dragging me with him, he called out to his army telling them it's time to go.

"ROUND UP TIME SLUTS! EXTERMINATION IS OVER! SO DRAG YOUR ASSES BACK HOME BEFORE I LEAVE YOU HERE!"

With the snap of his fingers a portal to heaven opened and he flew inside, landing on the clouded land as he waited for the Exorcists to return to their commanders, like children running to their parents after ball practice.