Where we part

"Ladies and gentlemen~ I see some lovely faces here today! WELCOME WELCOME TO THE NEW STORY!! IM YOUR NEW HOST DIANA!"

"But you can call me whatever you like darling~I've been watching from the sidelines, reading what you people think about me and my looks~ and may I just say you flatter me~ it's a shame we can't be together due to the binding contract of marriage and of course, my DIVINE JUDGMENT! But you may all feel happy to know that you, dear readers and simps, made the embodiment of Judgment herself turned red with blush because of your flattery!~"

"OH IM JUST TEASING! DONT take all of what I said too seriously, you might even get a book that is just you and me baby~ 😉"

"Before we get onto the news, may we please give this lovely person, Y/N a round of applause of their act! They were almost accurate to me! But yet, so many flaws could be seen. Like the instant Submission, I mean at least try to flirt back a little, that's the whole fun of it! And I didn't see no sort of minor corruption on my end... almost makes me sad 😔"

"BUT WORRY NOT! This is where we part! FOR GOOD! UNTIL THE WRITER GETS OFF HER LAZY ASS AND STARTS TO DO THOSE FUCKING INE SHOT REQUESTS! LIKE BITCH, YOU LOVE WRITING, WHATS TAKING YOU SO DAMN LONG?! GET OFF CAPCUT, PINTEREST, AND TIKTOK LOOKING AT THIRSTY SHIT OF MY MAN! GOD DAMN!"

"AND ENOUGH WITH THE FUCKING MOTH! WE GET IT! YOU LIKE VAL, NO ONE FUCKING CARES!"

"Apologies, got a little frustrated there, now to discuss the title of this possibly short chapter...."

"Ladies and gentlemen, WELCOME TO THE END OF THE FAMILY OF EDEN! THE BOOK FILLED WITH HOLES AND FLAWS! AND IS ABOUT TO GET  RENEWED! WITH THE BEST THING EVER! ME! THATS RIGHT! MOMMY IS COMING BACK! NOW IN MY ACTUAL ANGELIC FORM AND GRACE, NOT WITH A SINNERS FACE!"

"Of course this story will still involve some parts of a readers purpose but it was also supposed to be based of my little Romance story of how:

1. I outdid everyone in Eden.

2.Fell head over heels for the first man and his fucking di-

3. My perspective of the Hazbin hotel storyline.

4. HOW I MADE ADAM MY BI-

"Anywho, There will be a story where the reader will be experiencing a fun story with us! Adam included, might not be a romance but AT LEAST ILL HAVE MY BIGGEST FANS TO EXPERIENCE MY LIFE WITH!

HEY, MAYBE ILL GIVE ADAM A MENTAL BREAKDOWN?! HAHA WOULDNT THAT BE SOMETHING? "

...

...

...

Pfft...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I FUCKING GOT YOU! TOU ACTUALLY THOUGHT I WOULD FORCE ADAM TO HAVE A MENTAL BREAKDOWN?! OH PLEASE! The writer is already gonna make you hate Lucifer in one of her other books, so why would she make me add on?

IM FLIRTATIOUS AND HOT, NOT EVIL AND ABUSIVE!  THATS Lilith and eve's job. 😒

Anyway, LET THE WRITER KNOW YOU OPINIONS ON THIS NEW UPDATE, I'll see you later, lovelies~ bye bye now~"

Stay tuned~