Extermination

(Bruh I'm listening to Wonderwall while writing this💀 Adam knows.)

1st pov:

"We need to do something, they're growing in numbers." Adam and I were sitting in Sera's office discussing the problem at hand. Too. Many. Demons.

"Just chill out, I have a plan." Adam was resting his head on his hands with his mask sitting beside him on the desk, he didn't really care about the meeting but I did, I shudder at the thought of the demons actually finding a way to climb their way here and causing a massacre. I shake my head at the idea as I focused back to the meeting. "What plan Adam? Enlisting those kids into your little army?" He rolled his eyes at her. "That's just for an improvement to my "little army" and no, I mean I have a plan for our weapons."

Sera looked at him confused, waiting for him to explain but he just nudged my arm as if asking me to do it for him, lazy ass. "We have... come up with the idea to improve the material in our weapons."

"Elaborate." I take a deep breath before I start speaking up about the idea that Adam and I came up with a few weeks ago after we dropped off Lute and Vagatha. "Well, we believe that the iron and steel that we use unfortunately doesn't do much to the demons, so we've come up with an idea to use this rare angelic steel to make the weapons."

Sera looked at us, trying to pick out a flaw in the idea. "Where do you intend to find Angelic steel, you can't just collect it from these holy grounds." Adam chuckles at Sera's question, he then nudged my arm again,signaling me to continue. "We have found out that we can collect it in Eden." Sera scoffed at me. "You can't just go into Eden without someone who watched over it or resided in it, come on Y/N you know this." Adam cleared his throat and began to laugh at Sera.

"Hello Adam, original dick nice to meet you."

Sera dead panned at him, he held his hand out waiting for her to shake it, it took everything in my power to not laugh.

"I know very well who you are Adam, enough games."

"Sorry, just sounded like you forgot who I was for a moment, almost got me worried there, seagull chick."

"What?"

"Oh, are you not a seagull?"

"What are you even-?"

"So, we send a few mindless angels to Eden, grab the steel, forge new weapons, and finally,my favorite part: kick demon ass!"

Adam had a mischievous smile on his face as he said that. Sera nodded things were about to be solved until something dawned on me. "That won't stop them from trying to escape Lucifer to be here, even if we kill them at the gates there will be more, we need to find a way to keep them in hell and fear us."

"Why don't we just go down there and kill them?"

Sera and I looked towards Adam who was fidgeting with his mask on the table. "What?" He smirked at us as he stood up as if he was about to preach the most offensive shit known to man.

"Think about babes, me and my army head down into the bland wasteland known as hell, and we slaughter every demon in sight! It's the best solution I've ever made!"

Sera was quiet thinking about it, I was on board with the idea, as much as it pains me to say, there are too many demons in hell and Lucifer isn't doing anything about it, besides, those people earned their damnation and some of the stuff they have done, it's too sinful for most of them to stay alive.

"Come on Seagull chick, you know it's worth it!"

He was still smirking, he knew she wasn't going to refuse after all, it's her duty to keep Heaven safe and it was Adam's and I's job to lead the army together.

"Fine, but I will have to have a meet up with Lucifer to discuss these terms, you will have your weapons and possibly some entertainment,Adam."

"What about Emily,Sera?"

"She isn't to know about this, this stays between you two,me, and the holy royals."

"Understood ma'am."

"Settle down seagull tits, I got this."

Let's just hope this idea doesn't come back to bite us in the end.