When one says it's forever

During the few weeks Charolette was allowed in heaven Adam was able to experience unwanted interactions with her. Like one time when he was out and about in town doing his littler performances for the angels he kept on hearing childish giggling and felt something cling onto his leg.

*Flash back babes*

Adam:🎶I got Eden's vices running through my veins🎶- what the fuck?

Charlie: *baby gibberish*

Adam: God dammit Lilith... Hey uh kid, get off of me.

Charlie:*more baby gibberish*

Adam: Hands off the merchandise kid.

Charlie:*looks at him and smiles*

Adam:*heart melts as he looks at charlie* hmmmm! Fine come here you! *Adam picks her up and holds her* You remind me too much of Eve and Abel...

Charlie: *happy baby laughter*

*End of flashback babes*

Charlie now has Adam wrapped around her little finger. Which is why they were now walking down the streets together, Charlie on Adam's shoulders holding onto his head. "You having fun up there kiddo?" All he got in response was baby gibberish. Lute was with them too but she kept on glaring at Charlie. "Sir, as much as I respect you and your wishes, do you really think it's a good idea to be hanging out with your EX WIFE'S daughter? I mean for all we know she could be using this to take advantage of you." Adam scoffs as he hears what Lute was saying. "Oh please, Lilith may be smart Lute, but she's not this smart." Lute sighs. "Sir, mind telling me when was the last time you went out with your NEW GIRLFRIEND? Or spent any time with your son?" Adam scoffs again at Lute. "Lute, just shut up already I don't need you to be over my shoulder about everything I do."

"Sir, please try to look at this in another perspective-"

"Can you just shut the fuck up already Lute?! God! It's like every single time I do something you're always there to bring it down and stop me. If anything you're acting just like Lilith and Eve!"

Adam stopped as he realized what he said to her, his gaze and expression immediately softened as he tried to reach for her Lite just backed away pushing his hand away, refusing to look at him. She wouldn't admit it but tears were forming in her eyes, she hated it when Adam got mad at her or yelled at her but she could pull herself together after and continue with her day, but this was different, she was acting like his Ex wives, the two people who gave him so much hatred and abuse.

"I-...I'm sorry...sir...I'll just...go now..."

"Lute wait I'm so-"

It was too late, she already turned around and flew off, leaving Adam and Charlie alone. He had a look of guiltiness on his face along with the look of regret. He was sorry for what he said, he was about to go after he heard the gibberish of Charlie who was now making grabby hands to a store that sold rings, this captured Adam's attention as he walked towards the store and went in with little Charlie smiling brightly. Adam looked around at all the rings in the store curious of why Charlie even wanted to come here.

While he was listening to Charlie's baby gibberish a pair of rings caught his eye, they were small and of angelic gold. Adam made the man put them in a box and that's when another caught his eye, it was simple yet beautiful and had a very nice feeling to it so he got that one as well. He left the store happy with Charlie still in his arms. "I wonder why you wanted to go in that store? You know something I don't know?"  Charlie was holding the box with the two golden rings. "Damn,you really enjoy those rings."

He watched as Charlie continued gawk at the box, it was like she was trying to say something. "M-m-m...."
Was all he could hear Charlie mumble, he watched her in anticipation. "Ma-ma-mama!" Adam's eyes grew wide as he heard this child say what seemed to be her first word. "Charlie,what did you say?" Charlie smiles as she holds up the box containing the rings, "Mama!"
Adam looked at her with disappointment when she said it. "That fucking bitch..." he said under his breath, Lute was right, Lilith was using Charlie to butter him up.

With a rage he hasn't felt since both incidents in Eden, he stormed his way over to a beach that was no longer really used by the public, he ferociously banged on the door to Lilith's tiny disclosed house. When she finally opened the door he immediately shoved Charlie into Lilith's arms.

"A-Adam! What-"

"Pack your shit and fucking leave!"

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

I sat at the living room couch in the penthouse looking out the window, Adam left to spend time with Charlie again, Vaggie and Lute decided to go get drinks, and Abel decided to walk around Heaven to see what it has to offer him, leaving me,alone.

The sun was high in the sky shining its brightest light, I was relishing the moment when I suddenly heard the door open and Adam groaning.

"FOR FUCK SAKE!!"

"Adam, are you ok?"

"I sent Charlie away from Heaven, now that bitch has nothing else to throw at me."

"Oh Adam..."

Adam's eyes travel around and notice that there's no one else in the house except for them.

"Where the fuck is everyone?"

"They're out, I just wanted to stay behind just in case you can back."

"That's...really sweet..."

"Well...you know me..."

Adam held my face between his hands as his thumb brushing against my cheek,his eyes looking at mine with some longing intentions. His eyes staring so deep into mine.

"I wanna try something, will you allow me?"

✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥✥

Abel pov:

I was walking down the street with a soda in my hand, I was on my way back to the penthouse when I ran into Emily,Sera,Lute,Vaggie. Emily and Sera had something they needed to discuss with Y/N or Mom, Lute and Vaggie had something they wanted to discuss with Dad, and I got this crochet lamb doll for my new room. As I was walking with Emily I suddenly heard her speak.

"Oh my, look Abel it's Adam and Y/N! You can see them from here!"

She began to wave up at the windows.

"Hi Adam and Y/N- oh, OH, OH MY GOODNESS!!!! OH NO!"

"What, what is it Emily?!?!"

"ADAM AND Y/N! ADAM AND Y/N!!!"

"OH!!!"

"I HAVE TO TELL SERA!!!"

"NO! She can't know yet!"

"YOU KNOW?!"

"YES I KNOW! SO DOES LUTE AND VAGGIE!!!"

"OH MY GOSH!!!

WHAT HAS TODAY TURNED INTO?!

I'm sorry this took forever only for it to be short. My ADHD is acting crazy and I can't focus on shit.