Fuck it

3rd person pov:

Warning: Jesus is watching, but I'm not sure if he's into it or not.
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:

Adam held her close to him as he guided her up and down, light groans and moans escaping their lips from the pleasure they were both feeling from each other. Y/N threw her head back as her body kept on going up and down on him, he was letting out soft groans and moans every time their hips made contact while also mumbling under his breath.

"Fuck you feel so fucking good... such a sinful fucking body."

(Why the fuck did I just get chills....)

Adam's hips begin to thrust upwards, causing him to really moan and for Y/N's eyes to cross, her tongue hanging out of her mouth. "So fucking sinful yet, it feels so fucking good!~". He grabbed her waist and flipped them over, Y/N now a moaning mess underneath him as his hips thrusted faster. "Can't stop~, won't stop~, Oh such a slutty fucking bitch. Isn't that right? You're my slutty bitch~". His voice grew louder as he spoke to her, her mind was in such a haze that she couldn't even think as well as forming a single word.

Adam roughly grabbed her hair and yanked her head upward towards him. "Say it. I wanna hear you fucking say it." He growled in her ear causing her to fall under his control even more. It seemed as if, no matter what Adam did, Y/N always found a way to almost faint from him.

Brushing his hand through his hair: Slight blush.

Playing guitar or performing: Flustered overload.

Doing anything slightly romantic: Cupid shot an arrow into her heart.

Watching Adam being in his strict commanding mood: Becomes his little pawn.

Him being rebellious: 💭I will stand by your side.💭

Him being extremely forward or kinky in public: the wings cover her face and she is at high risk of fainting if she hasn't already.

Him being extra rough during combat training:
💭Command me like that in bed💭

Him becoming violent during Extermination: HOT AS FUCK!!!!!!

Anything to with him manhandling: 💭rail me until I fall from grace💭

Or just him sitting around not doing anything: 💭I want to sit on your lap while we are making out💭

(It's worse if his mask is off or his robe is undone, or off......BASICALLY LIKE THIS FUCKING PICTURE!!)

BASICALLY LIKE THIS FUCKING PICTURE!!)

And this one!!!!