A family almost complete

"I HAVE A NEW MOM?!" Abel asked as his father held him close. "Yep, and she is much better than your last one." My face was red as I listened to Adam speak about me to Abel. "A-Adam, we're not even married."

"Meh, whatever not like that matters, you don't know what I have planned for us in the future."

"What?"

"ADAM!"

An angel rushed into the embassy,clearly out of breath.

"Jesus Christ, what happened to you?"

"There's someone waiting for you at the Pearly gates, they specifically asked to see you!"

"Hm, don't tell me Cain already clawed his way up here just for me to kick him down again."

"No she's a woman..."

"A woman?! Even better! Come on let's get a move on!"

꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂꧁꧂

We passed the Golden doors to see a tall woman standing there with a young girl in her arms and a large black sun hat and sunglasses that were covering her eyes. The young girl was in a poofy dress and a little sun hat to cover her, she had blonde hair same as the woman and big bright eyes.  Adam's eyes looked at the woman up and down with disgust as he already knew who this was.

"You fucking crazy ass bitch... You have a lot of nerve to show up here."

Lilith.

"Oh hello to you to Addy~"

"Don't touch fucking call me that, you slutty little pig."

"Ooo~ how rude of you to say that, hm? Who are those behind you?"

Adam's wings spread to block me and Abel from Lilith's view, I put a hand on his shoulder as I also wrap a wing around him. I didn't care if something was to happen to me, I only care about Abel and Adam's safety.

"They're none of your business,cunt."

"Ooo~ I see you're still the dominant type, that's good."

"Fuck.You."

"As much as I would love to see how you improved, I'm afraid I have another business to attend here."

"Get lost."

"Adam, I would like you to meet Charlotte Morningstar, she's my daughter."

"I don't give a fuck who's child that is, just get, the fuck,OUT!"

The young demon child's eyes started to tear up from Adam yelling at Lilith, she hide her head into Lilith in a way to protect herself. Adam's eyes softened a bit from seeing how scared she was of him, it was like if it was pulling on his heart strings, like an old memory was trying to find its way back to him, to haunt him. He shook it off once more before scolding Lilith again.

"I don't want you here Lilith, you had your shot and you blew it."

"Adam, I'm here to make a deal with you."

Fuck no,no,no,no,no. I step out from behind Adam's wings earning a glare from him.

Keep things in his control

"No! It is forbidden for an Angel such as yourself Adam to make a deal with a demon."

Lilith smirked as she looked me up and down. She was planning something I know she is.

"Oh Adam, I didn't know you have a tramp to speak for you, if I had known that then I would've worn something more fitting."

A tramp?! Who the fuck does she think she is?! I grit my teeth as I look at her, I go to speak but I get interrupted.