PEACE WAS NEVER AN OPTION

NO! IM NOT DONE WITH MY OTHER WORK BUT I HAD A FUNNY IDEA SO THINK OF THIS AS A SIDE CHAPTER!!!I JUST WANTED TO GIVE YOU SOMETHING TO MAKE YOU LAUGH!!!! - RockStar_Angel_505

"OW! GODDAMMIT! HOLY FUCK THIS HURTS!! FUCK THIS!!!"

I was laughing so hard at Adam was laying on that floor howling in pain.

"FUCK! SON OF BITCH!"

I continue to laugh as tears stream from my eyes, I couldn't hold it back anymore. I kneeled down to the floor holding stomach as I laugh, Vaggie noticed this and started to reach for the remote that fell from my grasp.

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH THAT REMOTE-OW FUCK!!"

Lute had her phone out and was recording while Abel was covering Emily's (nonexistent) ears. Adam continued to howl in pain.

"Oh my god, this hurts so fucking much..."

I finally calm down enough to speak clearly but still giggled a little bit. "A-Adam? Are you ok?"

"No. The answer you're looking for is no. We're supposed to be planning a goddamn wedding but instead we're doing THIS- OW!"

Lute began to laugh as her phone started to shake. "This is so beautiful! HAHA!"

"LUTE YOU FUCKING TRAITOR!!! FUCK, ITS LIKE GIVING BIRTH!!!"

I fall to my knees laughing again, this was too funny. "Stay strong, wife!"

"DONT CALL ME YOUR WIFE JUST BECAUSE IM IN THIS SITUATION!!! LUTE PUT THE GODDAMN PHONE AWAY!!!"

"THIS IS TOO GOOD!" Lute eventually fell to her knees howling in laughter, Abel couldn't help but chuckle at the scene in front of him. Adam with his shirt lifted up, showing off his hot body, was laying on the floor on his back with four sticker pads attached to him.

Two on his lower stomach and two on his lower back. Attached to these sticker pads was a cord leading towards a remote that had buttons on it and a screen saying "Setting: 3".

{FLASHBACK}

Y/N: so what kind of theme should we do?

*the family of angels sat around the table making plans for the up coming wedding*

Adam: I don't know how women deal with this kind of stuff.

Abel: That's because some women already started to plan this kind of thing when they were just little girls.

Adam: Damn, I never planned stuff like this.

Y/N: Trust me Adam, we know.

Adam: I'm just saying women are a little weird.

Vaggie: Says the guy who lives in a penthouse full of them.

Adam: Oh shut up, you and Lute practically moved in here uninvited.

Lute: Men, always complaining, that's another reason why I prefer women.

Vaggie: Amen.

Adam: I know you did not just say that. Women complain more about useless and minor things. You ladies over exaggerate everything.

Y/N: Oh really? Like what?

Adam: Your looks,self-esteem, drama, opinions, period cramps-

Lute: Whoa, you can't use cramps as an example.

Adam: I just did and I know I'm right about it.

Y/N: You have no idea how horrible cramps can get.

Adam: I doubt it's bad.

Vaggie: You sure?

Adam: Absolutely certain!

Y/N: Then why don't we put that to the test?

*with the snap of her fingers a remote attached to a cord attached to sticker pads, appeared in her hand.*

Adam: What the fuck is that?

Y/N: Oh just a little contraption from the Human Realm.

Adam: What's it supposed to do?

Y/N: Simulate how cramps feel, you're gonna put it on.

Adam: Alright then, put it on me I'm not scared!

Y/N: Alright then, lift your shirt so I can put it on where your uterus would be.

Adam: The fuck is a uterus?

Y/N: Something only women have. Now lift your shirt.

Adam: Fine fine.

Emily: I have a feeling this won't end well...

(End of flashback babes)

"OH GODDAMMIT!!!!"

I laugh at him on the floor, I tie my fluffy hair back up into a bun and walk up to Adam who is on the floor, I summon another remote into my hand and turn it all the way up.

"Don't you fuckING DARE!! OW!!"

I smirk as I attach the pads onto his wings and laugh as I watch them go limp from the pain.

"YOU FUCKING CUNT-OWOWOWOWOW!!"

"Who wears the pants in this relationship Adam?!"

"I DO!!"

Lute stops recording him and rolls her eyes at her boss(role model) and wipes a tear from her eyes.

"Sir, from what this looks like, she's wears the pants in the family."

"FUCK THIS FAMILY!!!!"

I grin as an idea pops into my head.

(Thank you discord)

"Hey Adam, I have another plan for our wedding."

"WHAT?!"

"How about I wear the suit and you wear the wedding dress I ordered."

"NO!!!"

"Too late I asked Raphael to tailor the suit and dress so it will fit."

"I SWEAR TO CHRIST IN THIS PROMENADE, I WILL BREAK THAT FUCKING PHONE!!!"

I hit him on his head.

"DONT YELL AT ME LIKE THAT! Remember who wears the suit in the family~"

"I fucking hate this place! OW!!!"

This was gonna be the best night of my life, watching him in pain just from something normal. Suddenly we all hear a knock at the door. "Emily do you mind getting that?" Emily nods her head and leaves for the door.

"Hiya! How may I help you?"

......................................................................

"So Adam, you gonna talk shit?"

"NO IM SORRY!!!"

"Uhm....Father?....."

"Ugh,what Conner?"

"It's Seth,father.,."

Wait

HOLD TGE MOTHERFUCKING PHONE

"CONNER?!"

Both me and Adam look up to see the man with black hair and two girls behind him.

"It's uh, Seth father....."

"ACLIMA?!"

"Hi dad...."

"HOLY FUCK AZURA?!"

"Hey....dad..,"

"Holy fuck....ITS ACTUALLY YOU!"

He quickly stood up causing me to fall back on the ground since I was sitting big him. He quickly walked towards them and hugged them tightly.

"MY FUCKING FAMILY IS COMING BACK!!!"