Chapter 7 - Escape Room (part 3)-

"Alastor, are you all right?!"Lucifer's voice roused him from the painful sensation in his chest and he looked at the spot where he had spat blood. He could still taste it on his tongue, it had left him wanting more.The laboured breathing was worrying Lucifer.He had thought he was going to have a stroke when he heard him slump to the floor and seeing him coughing up blood had him strangely worried.They were stuck together in that room, Lucifer thought, if anything happened it would be his fault.Alastor could not hear Lucifer's voice at that moment.There was only a long whistling sound in his ears and his eyes fixed on the body of the ruler of hell in front of him. He lost himself in the details of his slender figure, on the lines of his hips to the soft curve of his neck and back.Devour him.Devour him.Devour him.Devour him.

The voice in his head was beginning to turn into a tapeworm that he had to eradicate.Ignoring the pangs in his chest, he lifted himself off the ground again, his red eyes fixed once more on the hollow of his neck, and he felt his mouth water, anticipating the moment."Alastor?"Lucifer's voice was muffled, distant, and he did not hear it. All he heard was his hunger, the need inside him that he could in no way quench. Lucifer felt that shiver again, a warm sensation down his spine that ended at the exact centre of his stomach, as he watched Alastor gasp and his eyes turn into those knobs.She looked at him as she never had before, and Lucifer recognised that look very well: it was hunger, a carnal hunger that transcended everything."Hey..." exclaimed Lucifer, hands in front of him to protect himself as he stepped back until he reached the gaming counter. "Hey... You shouldn't do something like that..."Those words caused a soft, low, smug laugh from the radio demon who was now closer than ever to the ruler of hell.He could smell the inviting scent and fragrance coming from the other's body.

He ran his tongue over his lips, brushing the outline of his teeth before moving even closer to the other, who looked confused.He gave him no time to ponder. Alastor pushed Lucifer against the counter, throwing him by the weight after lifting him by the hips, those thin, soft hips and sinking his claws into them to mark his ownership.Everything was his.The blood, the body ... it was all his property.Saliva began to drip down the corners of his stretched lips in a creepy smile and without wasting any time, he forcefully pushed his teeth into the flesh of the ruler of hell's neck.He heard a faint moan escape from the other's lips as he clung to him with his arms, clutching his coat tightly.His skin was so soft, just as he remembered, his blood was warm and satisfying and as soon as he touched his tongue a myriad of thoughts and sensations exploded in his mind.He wanted more.He wanted everything.

He pushed even deeper, biting down hard until he pulled shreds of flesh from his neck and then went on to lick the wound he had caused.Lucifer shivered beneath him, clinging to his body like a lifeline in the middle of the sea and not at all disgusted by the scene.Why should he be? Alastor thought, satisfied, the hunger that did not seem to satiate and was calling more and more.The taste was intoxicating, it was arousing him more than it should, and he could feel the small horns on his head, the legacy of his true appearance, taking on an ever larger and more imposing shape.Lucifer moaned again, arching his back and openly rubbing their bodies in search of something beyond unspoken words.This was what he wanted, Alastor thought, this was how things were supposed to be.

"... Alastor.... Alastor...ALASTOR FOR FUCK'S SAKE WILL YOU WAKE UP!?"

Lucifer's voice snapped him out of his stupor and he looked at the scene before him.Lucifer was kneeling beside him with a worried expression.He looked down at his hand on which there must have been a bloodstain; but it was clean.The pain had ceased.Lucifer breathed a sigh of relief to see that the demon was feeling better. If anything had happened while they were alone, he thought, maybe Charlie would never have forgiven him and he didn't feel like risking it.He was looking at the slot machines when he realised the demon was slumped on the ground, his eyes glassy and his gaze dull, and he immediately thought of the injury he had suffered in the fight against Adam."Maybe I did something wrong. Maybe it hasn't healed completely."