+Fucked up+

~Myasia ~
I woke up to my alarm going off.When I look out the window I see that I'M alone.Thank God,I didn't wanna be with Taye or my mother.I pick me out a crop top & some skinny jeans.I pick out my black vans and hop In the shower.
I let the hot water pour all on my body, it stung but at the same time it felt good, & it didn't matter every thing in my life stings, burns, cuts, and damages.I stayed in there for 25 minute then I hopped out.I put on my outfit, brushed my teeth, then put my hair in a messy bun.I look in the mirror and see a girl I've never seen before.I walk in my bed room and put my book bag on and walk to school ignoring the pain in my legs.I was hurting and deep down inside I wished someone would love me and protect me but the thought of that was impossible. I caught Jacob staring at me.What did this nigga want? He caused most this pain. I skip going to my locker and go to first period. Rayan sits there looking at me, I ignore him.
Rayan: why are you ignoring me?
I don't answer
Rayan gets up in front of me and looks me in my eyes I try to look away.
Rayan: Stop ignoring me look at me
I hear the hurt in his voice and looked at him.
Rayan: look Myasia I -
He was cut off by Ms.Hawthorne telling him to sit down. I lay my head down falling asleep. That's what I needed to escape this world.
I was awaken by paper that hit me in the head.When I open the paper .
Note:
Myasia,
I'M sorry for all the pain I caused you. I really like you and I was wondering if we can hang tonight just me and you at my house.
P.s.You look really pretty
~Jacob
When I look at him he smiled at me. I smiled back... who knew that my bully would have feelings for me.He also said I looked pretty O.M.G!!!!This is the best thing thats ever happened in my life.Jacob was so gorgeous when he smiled.
-Bellrings-
I dont feel a single punch,hit,insult.No one did anything to me.The girls were no where to be in sight.I saw jacob smiling at me .
Rayan:I can't believe your falling for this
Me:what are you talkin bout ?
Rayan:Jacob is pranking you why cant you see that
Me:you don't know what your talkin about
Rayan:whatever when you get hurt don't come crying to me
Me:whatever
I walk to the gym locker room and see Melissa & Kelly. Melissa was crying.
I wonder why? The great Melissa never crys.
I see everyone looking at me I feel so uncomfortable I don't know how to deal.
Jordyn: why would you do that?
Me:what are you talking about?
Jordyn: Jacob broke up with Melissa because he said he like you and y'all got something going on
Me:what thats not true he gave me a note this morning
I showed them
Kelly:how we do know that you didnt write it?
Me:im not like that
Kelly:-rolls eyes-whatever
I change in the nike shorts and tank top.I put on my old Bred 11's i never wear.
I go to the court and Rayan just stares at me.I look at him and ignore him.I sit on the bleachers by myself.Then Jacob sits next to me.
Jacob: are you OK Myasia?
Me:honestly no
Jacob: I'M sorry if I ever hurt you
-holds my hand -
Omgosh he's holding my hand.I can't believe this.I see the girls staring at us. I put my head in my hands.I feel so awful. Jacob takes my face out my hands and hugs me then kisses my cheek.
Jacob: forget about them
I let a weak smile spread across my face.
Jacob: you'll swing by my house Tonight?
Me:yea what time?
Jacob: 8:30
Me:I'll be there
Jacob kisses my cheek and walks off to play basketball with his boys.
Rayan looks at me and shakes his head.
I ignored him again. I feel bad about ignoring him, because he really wants to be my friend.I can't believe he would say that Jacob is pranking Me.That makes him sound So jealous. I played basketball with some people, then Jacob,Craig, & cherasonto started playing with me and he would put his arm around me while he guarded me.
Then we went to the locker rooms because the bell was about to ring I quickly changed and I saw Kelly
&Melissa staring at me with cold looks.
-bellrings-
▷▷Fast Forward to End of day▷▷
Today wasn't that bad actually. I Jus feel guilty for ignoring Ray & weird about how everything changed. I don't go home right away.I walk to Jacob's house.
When I knock at the door Jacob opens the door smiling.
Me:whats up?
Jacob: nothing yet
Me: ok
Then we go in Jacobs room and its pitch black dark. I couldn't see the back of my hand.I felt a heavy blow to the stomach. I fall over and feel kicks all over my body.I cried and screamed but the pain didn't stop at all.When I tried to get up I was knocked the fuck out.
-couple hours later-
I wake up bloody tied to a chair.
Me:what happened
I see Jacob & Melissa standing side by side.Then they kissed right in front of me.Rayan was right this was a set up. I can't believe this it hurt to cry or to breathe.
Jacob: had a nice sleep?
Me: -crying -what are you going to do to me?
Jacob: nothing yet
me:please let me go
Melissa: not yet we haven't had enough yet
Then cherasonto and Kelly started punching & slapping me. All I could see was the blur of hands coming towards my face.Then I blacked out again. This time when I woke up I was in my bed.I was still covered in blood.when I looked in the mirror I saw my face with a verity of colors.I started to cry again, and I haven't cut in along time but today might be the day I do.I couldn't help it nothing was helping any more. When I slid the blade through my skin it burned and stung but the pleasure slowly sunk in.it felt good.when I heard my mothers voice I quickly hid the blade & cleaned my arm
Mom:your worthless ass got beat up again?
I didn't say a word all I did was keep Quiet.
My mother laughed and walked off Drinking liquor. I took a shower and let my arm burn I got out the shower, & cried myself to sleep.There's nothing in the world to heal me or make me feel better.I was sore,Every step I took the more pain I felt.I wanted to text Ray but I couldn't. I remember his words clearly."don't come to me when you get hurt ".I don't wanna hear them again. I take some pain killers and fall fast asleep.
~Rayan~
I haven't heard anything from Myasia. Something is wrong and I know it is. Maybe I'M being delusional. She think I'M being jealous. Should I call her? I Jus wanna know if she's OK.I'll see at school tonorrow at school.
Next Day ★
When I look for Myasia she's no where to be found.When Jacob and His crew come in first period I roll up on them I was pissed I know something is going on. This isn't like her not to show up.
Me:what did you do to her?
Jacob: nigga I don't even know what ya talking bout
me: yes you do don't fuckin lie to me
Craig: look tough guy he said he don't know
Me: I say yes you do now move out my way
I push craig out my face ,him and cherasonto try to come at me.
Jacob:stop
They walk to back
Jacob:if you wanna know what I did go pay her a visit.
Me:if she hurt I swear on everything i'ma kick ya ass
Jacob:we'll sew about that
I care about Myasia too much.If she's injured I don't know what I'll do if she is. Jacob & his crew ain shit!
All day in my classes I couldn't think straight.Myasia was on my mind and nothing could stop that.I think I have feelings for her.I don't care about those hoes who want me. I don't want them I want Myasia.
▷▷After school ▷▷
I walked to her house.When I knocked on the door I saw a women Dressed in a short black leather dress.This couldn't possibly be Myasia's mother. I hope not.
?:Are you here for a sample?
Me:no I'm actually here to see Myasia
?:Why she ugly asf
I can't believe this old ass hoe ain ask me to have sex With her and then insult Myasia.
Me:I Jus came to see her
?:whatever she's upstairs
I quickly go up the stairs
I see Myasia crying on the bed. I saw bruises all on her caramel completion. I can't believe this shit.
I sit next to her and see her look so surprised .
Myasia: what are you doing here?
me:i came here to see you I didn't see you at school i was worried about you
Myasia:why?
Me:look I ....forget it but what happened to you?
Myasia:I was attacked ok you wete right I should have listened
Me:Look Myasia I Didn't come here to say "I told you so"
Myaisa:-crying-I fell for it the girls & his crew beat me tied me to a chair when i woke up they beat me again
Me:Thats fucked up
Myasia: yea Nobody but you cares Me: Myasia fuck everyone I think you fine asf ok
Myasia: Rayan stop lying to me
Me:I'M not I actually want you
Myasia: why?your one of the finest boys in school
Me:so your pretty you Jus don't know it yet
Myasia: whatever
I couldn't take it any more I had to I kissed her.She pulled back and looked at me.
Me:Myasia I love you
Myasia:I -I love you too
I smiled at her, I put her hair behind her ear and kiss her again. That hoish lady came back upstairs
?:what's going on?
We suddenly pull apart
Me:look we just kissed
?:I don't give a fuck
Me:who are you any way?
?:Her mother
Damn I feel bad for Myasia.All this to deal with when she comes from school Thats some fucked Up shit.I have to take her out of here.
Me:igh well we jus gon leave
Myasia mom:she's not goin anywhere before she can suck taye's dick
Myaisa:I'm not doin it I never have and I wont
I quickly pick Myasia bridal style and Ran to my house
_____________________________________________.
Myasia momma need to quit lmao!^O^
Will Myaisa& Rayan make it official?
Will Rayan go 0 to 100 on JACOB?
will Mariah & Myasia have a greater beef?