+ changes+

~Kirko ~
I'M really in love that's crazy
Girl you came and saved me got me thinking about us having us a baby everything about love got me like baby girl put it on me tonight I want it right now I can't even lie fuck them other girls they ain you
-Jamie foxx verse -
That's how a nigga feel, I love Myasia. I ain saying that because of the sex Even tho I love that too, she my R.O.D. she always got a nigga back.I don't know if she over the fact I'M a drug dealer.I hope this relationship don't end because of what I am.I can't let her go that easy.
I go upstairs and see her on her phone Listening to music as always.I snatch her head phones off her head.
Myasia: Kirko stop playing because I ain forget
Me:-sucking my teeth- you still ain over that?
Myasia: nope
Me:Myasia please fa give me
Myasia: mmmm....ight but no sex for a month
Me: you gon do that to a nigga?
Myasia: yea
Me:damn can I at least get a kiss?
Myasia: nope
Me: girl you gon give me a kiss
Myasia: who's gon make me?
Me:ight be that way
Myasia laughs at me and I push her lightly.
Myasia: see nigga you play too much
Me: I do?
Myasia punched me in my chest then she felt my 6 pack she felt all on my chest.
Me:don't start something you can't handle
Myasia: boy plz
Me:show Me then
Myasia: nope you ain slick
I laugh at Myasia
Myasia: what's funny ?
Me:You
Myasia: ok
~Rayan ~
Me & Natalie been going strong I love her to death.She real cool I met her parents they cool asf.Ion even miss Myasia anymore.
~Kelly ~
I really miss Kirko he was perfect. Now he's with someone that's not me.I wish he knew the real me, he only knows stripper me.I let the money make me and I lost Cherasonto. I don't really miss him I want Kirko. I don't jus miss the sex I miss the time we would hang out & smoke blunts together. He was my everything
~Talia ~
Craig went back home he hasn't said a word to me in 2 days.He doesn't know how hard it was to tell him everything. I know he's angry he has a right to be but I didn't wanna surprise him. Because he'll be really pissed.I
Don't know what to do should I call Im scared he won't answer.
I dial his number he picks up on the 10th ring.
Craig: whatchu ' want?
Me:Craig I'M sorry
Craig :it doesn't even matter anymore
Me: what you mean?
Craig: I'M done
Me: -crying -Craig please don't
He hangs up in my face I sit on the floor. I'M pregnant and alone ,I don't wanna deal with this alone. I wish I didn't even call him I might ask my bestfriend Jacques to come over.
I call Jacques over.
-30mins later-
There's a knock at the door I see Jacques standing there.When I let him in he hugs me.
Jacques: what's going on?
Me:Craig left me
Jacques: again?
Me: yea
Jacques: why do you even Fuck with that nigga?
Me: ion know sometimes I be thinking he gon change but I be wrong every time.
Jacques: what happened this time?
Me:well I told him I was pregnant-
Jacques: are you?
Me: -crying -yea
Jacques Shakes his head and hugs me.
The door opens the door .
Craig: what the hell is this?
Me:its not what it looks like
Jacques: you have alot of nerves coming here what are you here for anyways?
Craig: I'M here for my stuff & I was here for my girl but I see she moved on
Me:Craig I didn't move on this is my bestfriend
Craig: whatever he like you everyone knows that.
I sit there with my hands on my head.
Craig: I'll be there for my child but don't expect us to be together
He took his stuff then left. I cried and cried.Jacques held me and I cried on him.
Jacques: don't cry your too beautiful for that nigga to be talking Terrible to remember that
I smiled that Linda made me feel better but I miss Craig. I hate that we ain gon be together any more.I'M thinkin'bout going to see my other bestfriend Jamell.she always helped me out when me & Craig go through it.
Me:Jacques do you really like me ?
Jacques looks at me like I said something crazy
Jacques: -sighs -yea I've liked you since we were 14
Me: you didn't say anything
Jacques: I made it obvious
Me:I'M sorry Jacques
Jacques: it doesn't matter you'll never see that you always go for the niggas who End up treating you like shit!
He left I didn't mean to make him upset.I fuck up with my relationships maybe I'll be alone with my child & teach he /she how to love, how to be a better person, to stand up for themselves. I'ma be a single mother ,that's not how I imagined my life to be but once again its reality you never know what its going to throw at you.
~Craig ~
I can't believe how hugged up they were.She should know when I'M not taking my pills for my disorder that I say & do crazy shit.ion care long as I get to be in my child's life.Its a shame I thought she'd never leave my side.
I guess what they say is true forever ain as long.
~Brenda ~
Miguel got arrested yesterday for lying & trying to rape Myasia. I feel like so stupid. He never really wanted me I knew that. I jus can't believe I lost my bestfriend over a nigga like Miguel. I wish I believed her. Not trusting my bestfriend is the worst mistake I've every made.I wish I could get a second chance with our friend ship, but I know she won't forgive me because of the shit I said.I wouldn't forgive myself if I said all that shit.
~Myasia ~
Me & Kirko have been doing great.I get scared to make him mad sometimes knowing he a dealer an everything. We haven't got in a argument yet, but something tells me that we gon have one.I still didn't forget about that chic who we was being real disrespectful to me at the party. I don't know if Kirko was Fuckin with that hoe before we started dating but he need to put lil mama in check before she get her feelings hurt.If she mad because me & Kirko together she gon have to get over it.
Me:Kirko who was the girl who looked at me funny at the party?
Kirko: why?
Me: jus asking
Kirko: a bitch I used to Fuck with nothing serious
Me:oh
Kirko:you ain worried bout her are you ?
Me: not really
Kirko:whatever
me:what I gotta worry bout cuz nigga you mine & That dick mine too
Kirko: whatever
Me: ight
Kirko:can I take you out again.
Me:you ain getting night sex tho
Kirko: ight
Kirko:well get ready
Me:ight get out
Kirko:✌
I close the door After he left.
I wear a red, white, & blue tank top then put on my T.D.E.hoodie with my skinny jeans with holes.My shoes I wore my Black &gold Doc Martens.
Me: Kirko you can come in now
He comes in looking fresh.
Kirko:damn you must love T.D.E.
Me: hell yea
Kirko:-laughs -let's go.
We go to this Restaurant with amazing food we talked and got to know each other.The waitress came over to us.She was pretty, she was brown skin, thick, had hazel eye's, long hair.I felt my confidence go down the drain. She was pretty she had curves to die for.I was alil jealous I could feel Kirko starin at her.I kicked his leg and he snapped out of thot land.
I walked to the bathroom angry. What the fuck ?!? Who brings they girl on a date then look at the waitress. I go to the bathroom and cry then the waitress comes in there.
Waitress: What's the matter jealous?
I don't answer I wipe the tears off my face an walk out like I didn't hear her say a word.I'M glad I didn't wear make up Today. Something tells me this won't be the End of her.
~Kirko ~
Damn that Waitress was fine.I got her number she gave it to me on a napkin,when myasia went to the bathroom.I don't wanna cheat but That girl look like she give some good head.I told Myasia i never been in love & that I'm a player .I hope she didn't think I was gon be perfect. I love her but I'M feelin tyeona. I put the napkin in my pocket .Myasia comes back I can tell she angry. She doesn't say anything to me the rest of the time she here.
Me: are you gon talk to me at all?
Myasia looks at me like what you think. Its not my fault I'M a nigga who attracted to alot of women.I don't mean to do shit like that.if she mad she'll get over it.The waitress Teyona came over to the table.
teyona: will that be all?
Me: yea we leaving
Teyona winks at me I know what that mean.Myasia walks out before I do.she gets in the car and slams my door.
Me:don't slam my damn doors
She ignored me, she put her head phones and started listening to music. When we get to her crib she gets out then slams the door again.She keep doing shit to make me mad.I let her storm off in her house.When I park my car in her front yard I walk in the house and see her crying her eyes out.I don't know what I'ma do.
I try to hug her but she pushes me off her.
Me:look I'M sorry.
Myasia: look if you gon cheat leave because I ain dealing with that shit
Me: look Myasia I don't wanna loose you
Myasia: make a choice me or Teyona
How am I gon choose they both fine.Teyona just..... damn. Myasia is beautiful but she don't have what Teyona has.
Me:ion know
Myasia: well since you don't know sleep by ya self or go home until you make your decision
I go to the room down the hall.I lay on the bed and think about Myasia. I love her but I ain saying here in this room all night. I go to the trap. I smoke weed with my niggas.Then Tasha ass came out there. Don't get me wrong she was fine.
Tasha: what bring you here?
Me: problems with my girlfriend
Tasha:that chic you brought to the party?
Me:yea
Tasha:she's... cute
I could tell she didn't mean it.
Tyga: Tasha you know you jealous
Tasha:nah I had him we was nothing serious.
Nun serious aye I was her man I was gon marry her but I decided to be a player because I'M a young nigga that all the pretty bitches love & can't get enough of.I wonder how long me & Myasia gon be together.
________________________________________.
Aye,
These hoes need to chill they know Kirko cuffed!if he cheat I'ma be pissed!!!!╰_╯
Bud......
Will Kirko cheat?

Will Myasia find the number?

Will Myasia & Kirko break up?

Will Taye & Myasia mom break out of jail?

Will Rayan & natalie try again?

Do you think Jasmine having twins or a child?

What do you think the gender of Jasmine kids or child will be?

Will Rayan find out about Natalie aborting the baby?

Will Jacques & Talia date?

What do you think Craig's disorder was?
★Comment ★
Vote. &Add me!
Luv y'all ❤
~kkspiffy✌~