+Drama+

~Myasia ~
I don't know what to do Kirko is jus so.... I don't even know what to say.I love him but at the Same time I don't.I don't wanna be in a relationship where I feel like I'ma get cheated on and have to worry about him. Maybe I should go talk to him.
When I walk to the room he went to he was gone.I saw his jacket on the floor when I picked it up I felt something fall on my lap.when I picked it up it was a napkin. When I opened it up I saw a number and name on the napkin that belonged to Teyona. I can't believe this. I wasted my time on this stupid nigga.I see he made his choice.
I go to my room and cry, because there was nothing else I could do.I thought he was something special
I've never been cheated on until now.I've never felt this feeling, I feel so betrayed and violated.we've had sex already and I'M starting to think that's all he wanted.
-hour later -
He kept sending me text messages I wouldn't answer them. When he called me I let it go straight to voice mail.we have nothing to talk about.I ain worried about him im worried about myself right now.I wanna start cuttin' but thats one of the reasons I was in the damn hospital.I ain putting myself in that dumb shit, looking back at half the shit I did to myself was stupid.
-2hrs later -
10:58㏘
Kirko came in my room, I could smell the weed on him.
Me: why are you even here?
Kieko: Myasia I wasn't with a bitch I was smoking weed with my niggas
Me: well what's Teyona number doing in your jacket?
Kirko: you were going in my shit?
Me: no I found it, I was about to talk to you I felt bad about me going off on you.you were gone and I saw Your jacket on the ground a napkin fell out of the pocket
Kirko:I'M not cheating
Me: were you going to call her?
Kirko: ion know
Me: its a yes or no question !
I was getting angry he's playing with my emotions an I don't like that shit .
Kirko: wanna know the truth?
Me: yes that's why I asked!
Kirko: -scratching the back of his head - yea I was
Me: well I think you know were we stand
Kirko: no I don't
Me: I'M breaking up with you
Kirko: Myasia don't its hard to be loyal when you've been a player most of ya life
Me:if you weren't going to try why did we even get in a relationship?
Kirko: I got in a relationship with you because when I saw you, you were different from the rest of the girls I was fucking with
Me: I don't feel like you love me because if you did you would stop acting like lil ass boy & stop flirtin with hoes while your with me
Kirko: I love you ok I jus don't wanna loose you like I lost my mother she died so I never got taught how to love my father was shot before I was born
I felt bad for him now no matter how hard I tried to stay mad at him.I love Kirko I can't stay away from him.I held him close to me
Me:I love you Kirko I'M not breaking up with you I'M sorry let's get through this together
Kirko: ight
I kiss kirko & we start makin out he pins me to the wall I wrap my legs around his waist.When he kisses my neck I bit my lip .When he licks around my neck and gets my weak spot I moan and he lays me on the bed and lifts my shirt off.
~Cherasonto ~
Me & Ceecee have grown very close. I love her to the moon & back.I sound like a soft nigga but its worth it for my baby.
~Jacques ~
Talia has been on my mind since I yelled at her.I wish she knew how I felt about her.She deserves better than niggas like Craig.its funny how she doesn't see that .I love her and even though I'M mad at her I'M here for her, I can't stand to see her hurt. She knew that boy was bipolar and she still hooked up with him.He trips off shit that don't matter.
I text Talia
[Come thru ✌]talia r u ok?
[T-Qveen♛❤]yea im fine
[Come thru✌]sorry I yelled @ you I was angry
[T-Qveen♛❤]yhu gud can i come over & spend the night?
[Come thru✌]yea
[T-Qveen ♛❤]thnxz luv yhu dreads
[Come thru✌]luv yhu 2 T
-30mins later-
Talia comes with a bag In her hand.I hug her and she hugs me back.
Me:everything will be ight I got you
Talia:thanks
Me: what you wanna do?
Talia:nothing
Me:girl cheer up
Talia:ight
Me: dance with me
Talia:ok
I put on Watch me by Silento
We start killing that shit then I see her smile.
Me: there goes her smile!
She smiles even more.
We watch Love & Hip-hop:Atlanta ~Teyona ~
He's going to call me sooner or later trust me Kirko is weak minded soon he'll be mine.His jealous girlfriend won't be able to do anything about it.I know he wants me who can resist all this.im thick & gorgeous What more could a nigga like Kirko want?
~Natalie ~
Me & Rayan doing good so far he really funny & nice.I really like him but I feel guilty about what I did in the past.I killed our baby because I was mad at him.I'M such a terrible person. I know how much he wanted a child, I wanted a baby too but i let jealousy take over me. I have to make up for this.If he finds out he'll never want anything to do with me.I love Rayan too much to loose him again. He's a good guy better than most of the bitch niggas I be dating. He tells me he love me everyday, & that I'M beautiful. Most guys be cheating trying to have sex with me. That's why I love me some rayan.
~Taye ~
When I escape out of jail I'M gon get that lil bitch Myasia. I'ma hit then make her suck me up.Her mom ain shit no more. I don't know why she Fuck with me.I don't do shit with her. I only use her to get to Myasia. Her daughter pretty asf! I'ma have lil mama all to myself wait til I get out lil princess....
~Kirko ~
I'M scared I'ma Fuck up with Myasia. I'M trying to keep it together and leave these hoes alone but they pretty asf!Is it worth losing Myasia? She has been holdin me down going through shit with me.I put alot of stress on her and I regret every time I make her doubt me being in luh with her.
I lay my hand on her thigh & kiss her cheek.
Me: I love you Asia
Myasia: I love you too
I brush the hair out her hair out her face.I loved seein her smile that keep a real nigga happy.
My phone starts ringin.
Me: hello.... yea... when!... yea I'll be there... ight...thanks for letting me know. ...ight bye
I get out of bed & put my outfit back on.
Myasia: what's goin on?
Me:My friends brother died he got shot
Myasia:want me to go with you?
Me:yea
Myasia puts her clothes on an we head to the hospital.
Tyga: good your here
Tasha: what Is she doing here?
Myasia: I'M his girl where he goes I go
I hold her waist and she puts her head on my chest.Tasha rolled her eyes.
Tasha: how cute
Myasia: look I'M tired of you being real disrespectful
Tasha:bitch you ain my momma
Me: y'all chill our Mel died an ya'll arguing over some petty shit
Both the girls stayed quiet After I said that.I seen August crying on crystal. Crystal was a new girl in the trap she was pretty cool.She wasn't with the bullshit. She was impressive with a sniper.
Me: tremaine What happened?
Tremaine: he was shot 6 times in the head by Ej's gang
Me:someone had to help him get to Mel
Amir:I know but I wonder who did that shit?!?
August:When I find them bastards I'ma kill the mfs
Me:chill august
I hold Myasia close .
The doctor came in the lobby with his head low.
Doctor:I'm sorry he didn't make it
August started cryin harder .I could feel his pain that was his only family since his momma stopped fuckin wid his ass for being in a gang.They were close,I'ma miss Mel.
Tyga: I can't believe This shit
August gets up and paces up and down.
Doctor: y'all can come see him
We looked at August.He went back there. I know exactly how he feels..
~Tasha ~
Kirko has alot of nerves bringing that boney bitch here. He left me for a bitch Who don't know a damn thing about The trap. She lucky Kirko was here, because I was about to tear that ass up.
When I look at Kirko he had that bitch on his lap.I could tell he was stressed, but that's supposed to be me,I should have said yes when he proposed.

I hope that bitch don't think she run shit because she with Kirko, because its not like he gon be loyal
When August comes back from seeing Mel Kirko bitch was talking to him making him smile .She's taking everything from me. Kirko now my crew who does this chic think she is?
~August ~
Kirko girl the real MVP she making me realize shit I ain think about before.
Me:thanks ma
Myasia: no problem if ya need anything Holla at ya girl
She funny she cool but on the real I know Tasha hatin on Kirko & his new chic. I can tell she thinking of shit to break them up. I 'ma warn her because I Fuck with her the long ways she my sister now.
~Tasha ~
Just like that she's apart of the fam. We Jus met this bitch she could be crazy for all we know. I can't believe This shit i'ma ignore it for now but this is crazy
__________________________________________.
I smell jealousy^^......
But Aye yall,
Im makin a sequel for This its called Changes its going to prolly gon be released right after I finish this book..Changes might be about Kirko idk yet.I might need some Co-writers bc my sex scenes are terrible....but

Will Tasha admit to be jealous?

Do you think Mel's death was a accident?

will August warn Myasia other will Tasha say something?

Will Jasmine have complications with the baby or babies?

Will Craig move on or do the unthinkable?

Will August & Tyga find they perfect match????
(Picking 2 readers who Comment )

How will Taye break out & who will help him????

Comment ★
Vote. &Add me!
Love y'all stay breezy!
ik that was old had to bring it back!!!
~KKspiffy ✌~