+Made it+

~kirko ~
I started on my mix tape and put it out there, I got a call and they loved it I'm going on tour with 2 chainz for 4 months. Shit me & my brothers blessed we all made it out. I don't know how Tasha gon feel about me going on tour while she pregnant. It ain't like were together we just having a baby.I do have to tell her tho.
Me: aye tash?
Tasha: yea
Me: I have to tell you something
Tasha: -sighs -what is it?
Me: I'm going on tour for 4 months with 2chainz
Tasha: that's great
Me: yea but I leave in a week
Tasha doesn't say anything she just looks at at the ground
Me: you ight?
Tasha: yea
Me: well I just wanted to tell you
Tasha: thanks
Me: no problem
I hug her then leave the house. I go to the basketball court shoot some baskets with my nigga louis.
~Tasha ~
I don't know how i'ma take care of this baby alone.I need him and knowing kirko he probably gon be fucking other hoes while he there.to be honest i don't know if this baby his I was with kirko & Omarion .He comes to visit me sometimes when he wants to .He calls me now & then but it ain nothing serious. They used to be but last time he came we fucked and got drunk then I saw kirko and we fucked too.
I really hope this baby is Kirk's.
~August ~
Me & Myasia caught up we was boolin then she told me she was with Omarion. Damn shawty balln on a nigga. I just released 'No Love 'out today I hope people like it like Myasia love it.Myasia helped me with the Song I mean I written some other like I luv this shit that's my first single. I can't wait to go on tour but i'ma miss everybody. Tyga & Chris be rappin together all the time so they always boolin..

~Omarion ~
I kinda feel bad about me playing Myasia. I kinda like her but then I like Tasha too.Ion know what to do, because Tasha pregnant & the baby might be mine.
~Ceecee ~
I can't go home to my parents letting them see me like this.I have to live with kirko at least tell him what happened.
-Kirko house -
I knock at the door hoping he's there, I don't have no where to go.Kirko answers the door looking like he's been crying. He must be in a lot of shit to be acting like this.I hug him openly
kirko looks at me & then my head I already know he gon be pissed.
Kirko: what happened to your head?
Me: I don't wanna talk about it
Kirko just looks at me but doesn't respond.
Kirko: come in
I walk in his house sitting on the couch.
Me:What's going on Kirk I haven't seen you cry since -
I don't wanna bring those painful times up, those were the dark days we'll never forget.
Kirko:its OK I know it's Just I fucked up so much I can't think
Me: I know how you feel
~craig ~
Me & Amirrah broke up she was Fuckin around with some nigga named Drake.Honestly I knew she was fucking with someone else, she ain been the same anymore. The more I'm away from Talia the more I miss her
~Jacques ~
Talia & I are still together when she cleared her mind and came back she was cool.Im glad she still by my side, I sung a song to her. She looked like she was about to get wet by Listening to me.I'm just glad she my baby again, ion know what I'd do without her.
~Myasia ~
When Omarion came to pick me up he kinda looked confused &, scared.
Me: you ok?
Omarion :yea
Me: you sure?
Omarion: yea
Omarion drops me off at my house, without kissing me or telling me luh you. I leave him for 2 hours and he act funny when he get back to me.I go to my room taking my hair out the pony tail. I pick my night clothes out before getting in the shower.When I hop in the shower I let the hot water run over my body.
-30mins later -.
I dry my body off putting on the under garments, & night clothes.I brush my teeth before Laying in the bed. I put my head phones and started Listening to 'Nothing 'by Eric Bellinger
All my ladies in the club with they own money now grab your girls & tell'em he ain't getting shit from me say oh if you don't need a nigga for nothing
-Eric Bellinger -
Shit I don't need a nigga for nothing. I can rasie this baby alone & make my own money.
~Chris ~
I've dropped so many singles out money going up. Rumor has it kirko going on tour with 2chainz
God is Really blessing The trap niggas.Karuche & my baby momma Brooke beefing again.
[A/N:I made his baby momma name up.. but tbc.. ]
Brooke been blowing up my phone & Karuche don't like that shit at all. She think I got something going on with her.Karuche should know that me & Brooke gon still talk she has my baby girl Royal.
Karuche: Chris why this bitch still following you after I unfollowed her for you & why did she follow me liking my pics being petty asf!?
Me :baby chill ion know
Damn all this beefing over some damn instagram.
Karuche :better put her in check
Me: whatever
I walk out because a nigga ain got time for this shit.
~Karuche ~
I'm not beefing with Chris baby momma over instagram. It's what she said to me when Chris performed at the concert. She was dropping Royal off to Chris.She was a pretty baby, but I hate that in the beginning of our relationship he hid the baby from me. He's lucky I have his back now and that I'm holding him down.
I feel bad because I know I stress Chris out with all this.I'm scared that that hoe he calls his 'baby momma 'will take chris away from me.She already gets more attention then me.What can I have to myself?
~Tasha ~
Kirko has been hanging with me since I told him I was pregnant.I wonder who is the father of my child. I don't wanna tell Kirko I was sleeping around but then I Have to.Maybe I'll ask for a DNA test when the baby is born.
Kirko: you ok?
Me: yea just thinking
Kirko: yea
Me: thanks for being here for me
Kirko: no problem I have to check on my cousin at the house
Me: ight
Kirko kisses my head before walking out my house. He's developing a soft spot for me.
~Kirko ~
I get in my whip driving to my crib. When I get there I see Ceecee on the floor drinking a whole bottle of hennesy. I sat beside taking the bottle from her taking a few sips.when I looked her in her eyes I kissed her.
Ceecee pushes me off her looking at me surprised, weird, & confused.
Ceecee: why did you do that?
Me: -sighs -I don't know
Ceecee: we're cousin's nigga
Me: -sighs -no we aren't..
Ceecee: what are you saying?
Me:I wasn't supposed to say anything but your mother died so my aunt adopted you that was around the time my mother died.
Ceecee: who is mother then?
Me: my mom & aunt's best friend she died of cancer
I could see tears running down ceecee's perfect brown skin.I wipe the tears from her face putting her between my legs .I rock her back and forth as she cried.she started drinking the hennesy again and so did I next thing you know we were already making out and riping each others clothes off.
~Cherasonto ~
When Amari went out with her friends I stayed in our room.I looked on Facebook saw that Ceecee hasn't been on. I try calling her to apologize but it's been going straight to voice mail. I decided to go back to the beach.
When I was out there I seen that nigga who I beat last week.He started talking to a  couple Puerto ricans and they came my way. Before I knew what happened I got jumped and gunned down. They stopped when They heard Amari.
Amari: stop -yelling -
They stopped the one I beat looked at me with a grim expression before walking out.
~Omarion ~
I don't know how i'ma tell Myasia I was and still fucking around with Tasha. Then the baby I don't know if its mine because Tasha ain the loyal type.I think I want to cuff tasha tho.Myasia is a good girl but she pregnant and can't Really do shit.Then the baby ain mine.So I might keep both of them In my life.
I call Tasha...
Tasha: hello
Me: aye its me you alone?
Tasha:yea
Me: I wanna be with you even if the baby ain mine
Tasha: ight when can I see you?
Me:i'ma come & see you next week Tasha:ight
Me: Love you bye
Tasha: love you too
☏End Of phone convo☏
I can't believe I'm bout to cheat on Myasia but shit I need some fun in my life.
~Talia ~
Me: Jacques I love you
Jacques: I love you too
Me: I wanna do something tomorrow
Jacques:like what?
Me:Idk
Jacques: wanna go shopping for The baby?
Me :I guess
Jacques has been really supportive lately, but I wonder if it bothers him that I'm having a baby that isn't his.I hope me & Jacques work out for awhile, because I'm not ready for this relationship to end. I lay next to Jacques watching Love & hip-hop: Atlanta .
~Crystal ~
Well me & well hit it off pretty well after the 3 sum she my new girl.There is something I have to tell August tho, I just found out.I wonder how he gon take it, & the fact that I'm bi as well.
I call August he picks up on The 10th ring.
August: hey crystal
Me:aye there's something I have to tell you
August: wassup
Me: I'm pregnant
August: what!?!
Me: I know I just found out and its not Ej's
August: who's is it?
Me: yours
August: damn I didn't expect any children
Me: yea there's another surprise to this
August: -groans -what now?
Me: I'm Bi
August:now that's a good example for our child
Me: August please I don't wanna argue
August: look I'll call you back ok I got somewhere to be
Me: -sighs -ok
☏End of phone convo☏
I dont know how this gon work out...
_______________________________________.
Aye,
Kind of a shockin chapter but I can't wait for the sequel!I think I might make a couple chapters before I end this book but yea I hope ya'll liked this book.I enjoyed writin it bud yea ...

Whos baby is tasha carrying?

Will cherasonto be ok after the brutal beating?

Will myaisa find out about Omarion cheating?

What will be the gender of crystal & August baby?

What did Brooke say to Karuche?

Will things between Ceecee & kirko show?

★comment ★
Vote. & Add me!
Love y'all have a blessed day
~kkspiffy ✌~