+Sorry+

~Rayan ~
Ever since me and Myasia broke up I've been a mess.I don't know what to do what to do with myself anymore. I can't believe I forgot her. I don't even wanna go to Natalie's today.I fuck up my own self, I Fucked a girl I don't even know.I don't even know if we together.I get in my car and drive to the hospital. When I reach her hospital room Jacob & Jasmine aren't there. I sit next to her and look at her lifeless body.
Me:I've made alot of mistakes since you've been gone.I really miss you but us being together things would be different. I fucked a girl last night and I forgot all about you.I'M sorry Myasia I'M such a terrible person.If you wake up I'll be there for you.
I kiss her head and walk out the hospital room.I go to my mother's gave stone.I put a rose on her grave and let tears fall on my cheek. I miss my mom, she was all I had left since my sister doesn't know where I am.We were split up when we were babies.I go home and watch movies and eat pizza that was leftover. I fall asleep watching wild n' out.
-2Hrs.later-
I have 16 missed calls.I seen natalie ,Jacob, & Jasmine in my caller I.D.log
I ignore all of them and fall asleep thinking Bout Myasia. I fucked up I wish all this shit was all a big dream but reality smacks me right in the face.
~Jasmine ~
I feel bad about going off on Rayan like that. I Know that boy must be hurting.I wish he would answer my calls. I can't letting myself stress over things, because my stomach isn't really growing that big. I scheduled an appointment with a doctor to. See what's going on with my baby. I really hope it turns out healthy.
~Myasia:in her head~
He's really beating himself up over this. That's the last thing I wanted him to do.I hope I wake up so I can talk to every one.The part that breaks my heart is that he gave his all to some one else, but I can't Get mad .I broke up with him, but how do forget about a person like me?I guess I really
am worthless
~Kirko ~
I haven't heard from Kelly in 2 weeks, or seen her In the strip club. When I see that Cherasonto nigga i'ma kick his ass. I hope he didn't think that he was getting away with punching me in the face. I hope the nigga can handle these hands.
~Cherasonto ~
I lay on the bed with My new girl, she chill and I like her alot.She got a vibe and a nigga diggin it.ion know why I wasted so much time on Kelly hoe ass.She never called she hasn't been in school for awhile so its like tf.That Kirko nigga she been Fuckin with better chill tf out because I was bout to murder his light skin ass.
~Natalie ~
I need to talk to Ray, he hasn't been answering his phone at all.I feel kinda used. I really hope I wasn't a one night stand. The other part is I'M feeling really sick,I've been throwing up alot.I don't even know if I'M pregnant.
My phone rings and Rayan's name flashes across the screen. I quickly answer it.
Me:hello
Rayan: hey I'M sorry I haven't been pickin up I'M jus stressed out me: oh but there's something I need to tell you
Rayan:what's up?
Me:there Is a chance I might be pregnant
Rayan: how? I thought I used protection
Me:I've been throwing up alot lately
Rayan:I'll be over in a lil bit.
~Rayan ~
I can't believe Natalie might be pregnant. I don't know if I want to have a child right now.I mean I could see me only having children with Myasia. Its too late to Change anything. I can't take back last night, I really want to because I still love Myasia.if she Wakes up and knows I got a girl pregnant in the hospital she'll be pissed off at me.Honestly ion know why I put myself in these predicaments.I drive to Natalie's crib.
I knock on the door, she opens it and let's me in
Me:so.....
This was so damn awkward for me.
Natalie:look if you want me to abort the baby I'll do it
This girl must be crazy if she think i'ma let her do that.Ion know who she been Fuckin with in the past.
Me:you keepin that baby.
Natalie:really?
Me:yea I'm not lettin you kill the baby I mean I helped make it
Natalie hugs me obviously this girl wanted a baby.I don't know how this gon work out with things if my Ex wake up.
~Craig ~
I heard from the boys that its gon be peaceful for along time.So I guess I'll bring Talia and let her meet the crew.
Me:baby guess what?
Talia:what
Me: i'ma take you to meet my crew
Talia: really?
Me:yea
Talia:-smiles -do I meet your parents too?
Me: of course
Talia: ight
Me: I'll let you meet them tomorrow
Talia: ight
~JACOB ~
Me:Jasmine Craig coming back an he letting us meet his girlfriend
Jasmine: that's good
Me:well last Night was good
Jasmine: good cuz that's all you getting until the baby is born
Me:damn
Jasmine: -laughs- you lil nasty freak
Me: but who was screaming my name?
Jasmine playfully punched me in the arm.
Me: that's what I thought
Jasmine: whatever
Me:so what you wanna do?
Jasmine: I wanna go shopping for the baby
Me:ughh that's alot of work
Jasmine: having a baby is alot of work
Really? She gotta throw that at me?
Me:fair enough
Jasmine: no I'll call my cousin
Me: fine then
~Rayan ~
I can't believe this I don't believe this,shes pregnant and I'm the father of the baby.This is not how I planned for my life to be.I don't even know her.I'm jus a sucka for fine girls in a dress.
Natalie:you ok?
Mε:yea I'm good
Natalie:look Rayan I'm not stupid
Me:Never said that
Natalie rolls her eyes at me,I ignore it before I hurt Sean comb's daughters feelings.
Me:look I'll talk to you later
Natalie: don't bother I'M sick of yo ass already
Me:whatever yo bipolar ass
I walk out the door not regretting what I said to her.who gives a fuck how she feels?She better let me be apart of my child's life.I go back to y crib then fall asleep. Shit been tough on a nigga these last few days.
▷▷couple days later▷▷
~Jasmine ~
-hospital -
I'M nervous as Fuck,because my baby bump isn't really growing. I haven't been stressing that much.I really hope this baby is healthy and beautiful. I hope everything is Jus fine.
JACOB: baby chill out everything will be fine
Me:what if it isn't?
JACOB: stop stressing
Me: ok
I try to relax myself.
The doctor comes in the waiting room to Get us.
Doctor: ms.Rowland
We get up then head to the back
Doctor: lay down on This bed
Jacob helps me lay on the bed.
The doctor lifts up my shirt then puts this gel on my stomach. It felt weird asf.The doctor does the rest of the procedure.
Doctor: Ms.Rowland stress less its causing the childs growth to stop
Tears trailed out of my eyes Jacob held me tightly
Doctor: the baby could survive
me: thank-you
I managed a smile then Jacob walked me to the car. When we got home I cried myself to sleep. I didn't wanna deal with anything at the moment.
~Jacob~
Hate that she be stressing I Jus want here to be feeling ight. I gotta do something for her tonight. I love her and I want to be able to have a child .
~Kirko ~
I finally found out where that bitch stay, ima make sure he don't ever come between me and kelly again.I can't forget that he punched me in my face.Real nigga shit I ain lettin that go.
I knock at the door he opened the door.
Cherasonto:what tf you doin here?
Me:I came to beat ya ass you don't punch a nigga in the face and expect them to fall back where they do that at?
Cherasonto:I see you on that bullshit i got me a new girl idgaf about kelly
Me:thats cool but leggo
I punch cherasonto like he did me at the strip club then I start beatin his ass and he couldn't get up and I walked away.I felt satisfied now, because he got what he deserved.
~Cherasonto~
I'ma let him think he won, because He ain worth shit if he still worrying bout Kelly & me punching him in the face.The real reason I didn't fight back is, because I found out that's my girlfriend cousin.
~Kelly ~
I'M thinking bout leaving Chicago there ain shit down here, but drama.I heard Melissa & Evelyn died but no one knows what happened to them.The cops can't figure our shit so they leaving the case alone.Me & Cinnamon broke up because I was fucking around with Kirko. She was getting aggravating anyways.

Aye,
sorry the chapter was short had writers block.I hate this chapter I don't know why tho. If y'all like it then that's good.
I need 4 co-writers for both of my Kirko bangz stories. Bud back to the story.
Do you think Kelly will actually leaving?
Will Myasia wake up?
Will JACOB get shot?
Comment ★
Vote.&Add me!
Luv y'all, ❤
~KKspiffy ✌~