+Confused+

~Myasia ~
Something doesn't feel right. I haven't been harassed, bullied ,its strange. Melissa & Jacob kept their distance. Then my very own boyfriend Rayan Smith went M.I.A He hasn't been home and when I'M alone now I get these scary text messages saying that When the time comes I'M in for a surprise I'll never forget. I try to call & text Ray but he never returns my calls.I wonder if something happened to him.If something happened to him I don't know what I'd do.He was my first love,my first everything.
In first period I can't think straight.
Ms.Hawthorne: Ms.Louis can you recite a Shakespeare line
I look up at the teacher and she just stares at me.
Me:I can't
I knew it I jus couldn't
Ms.Hawthorne :very disappointed
I lay my head down and think about Rayan.I wonder where he is.
▷▷Fast foward 2 lunch ▷▷
I see jordyn giving me the death glare.I don't know what I ever did to her.She has changed on me.She started hangin with Ej& Melissa.Jacob sits next to me.What could happen now?
Me:what are you doing here?
Jacob: I'M here to warn you
Me:about what?
Jacob:Melissa
Me:what about her
Jacob: I'M not allowed to say I could get hurt but keep distance away from her. & I'M truly sorry for hurting you I'll tell you why I did it later
Jacob walks away, I feel so confused. What does he mean watch out for Melissa?
~Jacob ~
I wish I could tell her more but I can't. I'll put myself in danger.I hope Melissa goes to hell Early.This shit ain right its been going on Long enough and it needs to stop.I can tell something was bothering her, before I came over there.I wonder what's wrong with her.
Craig:where jasmineI haven't seen her in 3 days?
Ion even feel guilty for takin his girl & fuckin her.
Me:she home
Craig:how you know?
Me:she told me?
Craig:why she didn't tell me?
Me:its a surprise
Yea that nigga gon' be in for a surprise when they find out she pregnant with my baby.
cherasonto: what you say to ol' girl over there?
Me:I told her she better watch her back
Cherasonto laughs and I laugh to. Really ion see nun funny Bout this.I hate that I have to set Myasia up and try to warn her from Melissa. I should be really warning her about me....I cant believe all this.I might have to expose myself so we don't have to hurt her.I don't wanna do that right now, because me and Craig will End up fighting earlier than you think.
~Jordyn ~
That bitch think she a innocent victim.She better watch out, because me & the rest coming for ha ass.There won't be anyone to save her.Even her lil boyfriend can't save her because He'll be busy whooping her ass.She fucking with the baddest .I have to say I can't wait for Rayan to tag team that bitch on some Chris brown & Rihanna shit.
Ej: what you thinking bout?
Me:Melissa party
Ej:you going right?
Me:yea couldn't miss it some shit gon be poppin
Ej:-laughs -I know right
Its funny that My baby don't know what I'M talking about. I smile with my baby.
~Jasmine ~
I Really Don't wanna tell my parents or the crew about the baby.Especially my parents. Then I wonder how Craig gon take it, I don't want them two to go to war.The baby bump is starting to show.
-Later-
Jacob walks in the door.
Me:hey baby
Jacob: aye
I hug him and he rubs my stomach.
Jacob: You ready to tell them?
Me: No but I have to
Jacob: wanna go now?
Me:I guess
We get in the car and drive to my parents house.I knocked on the door nervously. I don't think that this is going to turn out well.
My mother opens the door.
Mom: hey Jasmine & Jacob
When I walk in I took my jacket off so they could see the baby bump.
Mom:please don't tell me your pregnant
Dad: what?
Me:-looking down -I am
Mom: is Jacob the father?
I look at Jacob and he nods.
my father choked Jacob and Jacob tries to push him off.
Me:daddy stop!
Tears fall down my cheek.My father looks at me and Jacob.
Dad:well take of that baby
Mom:exactly
Me: ok
I hold Jacob's hand and we leave.
me:you ok?
JACOB:yea
Me:I'M so sorry about that
Jacob: don't worry about it
I stare out the window.Now we have to tell the crew.
~Rayan ~
I know she call & text me I wanna answer but I can't yet.I don't wanna be around her yet because its eating me alive and I can't slip up. I hope she ight i'ma call Jacob and see how she doing.
Me: aye Jacob how Myasia been?
Jacob:Depressed she miss you where are you anyway?
Me:i'm coolin its eatin me alive bruh
Jacob:Look just relax and come back she look so lost
Me:I don't know
Jacob:come on she hasn't smiled or barley says a word
Me:I might
Jacob:ight I gotta go
Me:ight bruh
☏END OF PHONE CONVO☏
I can't believe I'm the reason she's upset.I love her and I hate that I'm hurting ha in a way,but a nigga gotta do what he gotta do.Part of me so confused, because this is happening too fast.I can't believe all this is because of jealousy. Melissa need to chill cuz if she think i'ma date ha she better think again.
~Kelly ~
Something ain right about JACOB.He knows more than I think about Jasmine. I think they got something going on.I'ma go visit her crib.
-Jasmine house -
I knocked on the door her parents opened it.
Me: hey is Jasmine here?
J mom: Nope she don't live her she stay with Jacob
Me:oh ok thanks
See I knew something was going on with them.Craig is gon flip when I tell his ass.
I call Craig
Me: Aye nigga Jasmine been lying to yo ass
Craig: what ya mean?
Me:she live with Jacob
Craig:tf
Me:thats how I was
craig:I'm goin up there
Me:ight
~craig~
I can't believe that bitch lyin to me and prolly fuckin around with Jacob.
-jacob crib-
I bang on the door and Jasmine opens it.When she sees me she look at me like she seen a damn ghost.
Me:thought you wouldn't see me huh?
Jasmine:look I'm sorry
Me:why you do it?
Jacob:because she was done bein with a bum ass nigga like you
I push Jasmine back and walk in the house
Me :nigga please
Jacob: she don't want you she pregnant with my baby
Me:is that true?
Jasmine nods
I punch Jacob in the mouth since he wanna talk shit.Jacob punches me in the chest & pushed me in the wall.
Jasmine:stop -yells /crying -
I walk out slamming the door.I can't believe this shit.This ain the last of me.
I drive to cherasonto house.
Cherasonto: what's wrong nigga?
Me:Jasmine cheated on me with Jacob & she pregnant
Cherasonto: damn that's crazy
Me: I know
Cherasonto:shit don't do nun crazy
Me: i'ma kick his ass
Cherasonto: -laughs- we've been boys since 4th grade an your letting left overs ruin it nigga you tripping
Damn this nigga right but the Part I'M confused on is why she jus ain break up with me??
Me:you right
Cherasonto: duh nigga
I laugh at this know it all nigga.I'ma get his ass good, something he won't forget. I lived for that girl and held her Down the best way I could then she cheat on me. Fuck all that shit.
Cherasonto: you good now?
Me:yea
I leave and eat some chicken my momma made for me.Then I take a shower.When I get out Ifall asleep.
______________________________________________.
Aye,
Damn Jasmine dad need to chill on that murder shit! Lol
Sorry this chapter was short..
Do you think Rayan will come back?
How long will JACOB & Craig have beef?
Will Melissa send more messages?
Will Rayan's crazy ex come back around?
Do you think Craig salty or did Jacob deserve that?
★Comment ★
____________
DON'T Forget to vote & Add me Love y'all ♡✌
~KKspiffy ~