Prologue

When I answered John I didn't think he would go this far. In fact I didn't know things would turn out to be this hectic today.

Earlier

I woke up at 5:30 am knowing fully well I had to prepare breakfast for Jacqueline and her psychotic boyfriend for the night. I took a slow painful and cold shower, some wounds from the previous night opening up while I scrubbed my body clean. I brushed my teeth and applied the concealer and foundation on my face enough to hide the bruise starting to form on my left cheek. The tattoo on my neck of a fancy looking letter M was enough to get me through the day. I had been smart enough to realize that the tattoo was a mark of my family, well apart from Jacqueline who seemed more like the devils spawn than my mother. The only problem was that I didn't know my family or what the letter stood for, I mean I could bet a lot of people had tattoos of the letter M on their bodies. I didn't even remember getting it, I didn't remember anything before I turned six years old and now thirteen years of torture and abuse had made me completely forget even my last name. I took a breathe and rushed downstairs the sooner I finished the sooner I got out of that stupid house. I was saving up so that when I get to eighteen I could finally buy an apartment. I made scrambled eggs and bacon and took an apple hoping Jacky won't realize before rushing out the door. The walk to school wasn't that long but try walking to school on a sprained ankle and some broken bones.

Getting to school it was still too early so I went to the library to read through some books. I enjoyed reading novels, I wasn't that great at school and I knew it always gave Jacky a chance to punish me more. When I got to the end of the hallways next to the janitors closet and near the library, I saw John get out of his fathers office. Now a normal person wouldn't pry on the business of his school bully and the principals son but then again,he looked dishevelled and scared. His hair a brown mess on top of his head and his pink lips swollen..his poorly unbuttoned shirt concluded my assumption the principals son had just had some good pounding. When the door opened behind him, I expected to see his girlfriend Brittany but even mother nature couldn't have been prepared to stare straight into the other persons eyes.

It was ironic, really. John bullied me for being gay, and here he was walking out of his own fathers office with none other than the new substitute teacher. I mean I understood he was hot as fuck but really? That was messed up, that was a teacher for Goodness sake. I scrunched my nose in disgust and sighed.

"Wassup John?"  I said intentionally stressing his name.
He turned suddenly scared and I smirked.
"What are you doing here looser?". His cheeks were completely flushed a rosy pink.
I shrugged.
" You know,,,studying, like normal people do in a school!" I said amused. He froze and then suddenly turned angry.

He walked straight to me annoyed and pulled up the collar of my shirt almost lifting me off the ground. The teacher watched with an amused smirk. Even if John saw the bruises on my body I bet he wouldn't be surprised because he and his friends were part of the reason I had them but I thought I saw a tinge of guilt when he stared at my chest after lifting me by my shirt. I mean its not like I was expecting this when I wore my oversized black pink shirt.

"You better not say anything about what you've seen fag." He spat with disgust. I chuckled darkly.
"Funny you still refer to me as that when you're one yourself." I smirked and I think that broke the thread holding his patience because the next thing I remember was being thrown into a janitors closet and being locked  inside. Now there are a lot of things I am scared of;

My mother,,yes am very scared of her when she is drunk.

My mothers drunk boyfriends because if what they do to me when she isn't looking.

My grades cause I fear I might not graduate.

Arachnids cause they are creepy creatures.

And small rooms,,that is my biggest fear. In fact I remember passing out when I was about twelve when my mom locked me in the small attic of our house because I didn't make her steak to a medium rare. So you can imagine the panic I had inside the very tiny janitors office filled with sickening smells of bleach and disinfectants and to make matters worse, spiders had made webs on every corner of the room and were still on the webs as if mocking me and daring me to make a step. And I didn't, I sat still and prayed John would forgive me and come and open the door considering he has access to every room in the school.

Present time.

I heard gunshots and screams. I hoped that John would remember I was still inside the closet but I knew he didn't care. I took deep shaky breathes knowing I was about to have a panic attack. The school was suddenly very quiet and alli could hear were my muffled whimpers as I tried to breathe. I had stayed in the closet for about four hours now and I was assuming people were in their second period and at the forth the janitor would come to pick his equipment and let me out but now all hopes disappeared withe gunshots. I couldn't stop hyper ventilating until the door burst open and fell right beside me almost hitting me. I didn't dare look up because I had a feeling it wasn't John. All I could see were black dress shoes that looked expensive enough to pay our apartment bill and there were two pairs standing in front of me. I didn't stop whimpering cause now I was over taken by fear of death. I guess mother nature was done with me. I could tell both men were wearing suits since they started from the dress shoes. From the manly cologne that wafted up my nose I could tell they were rich. I would know. I work at a cologne and perfume store to earn money for food and this was one of the expensive ones I only had the privilege to smell because I work there and I was arranging them up on a shelf in the special shelf. But I still didn't dare look up and I realized how deprived of air I was when black dots started covering my sight.

"He's about to pass out, should we kill him boss?" I heard a man say. I prayed a silent prayer and prepared to die. No more pain,no more bullying.

"Look at his neck....." Was the last thing I heard before darkness consumed me and I let it.