34

The Miguel Manor was decorated with beautiful black and blue roses. The back yard where all birthdays happened was also decided as the venue of the wonderful ceremony to be celebrated. Paparazzi were everywhere in the compound, new reporters flooded the back yards and even the fashion magazines and business magazines did not fail to show up.

Fairy lights were showing the pathways and beautiful lights shone to illuminate the otherwise dark back yard. The swimming pool was closed off as its services were not needed at that particular time.

Miguel, wore a beautiful white Giorgio suit. Tailored to perfectly fit him like a second skin. A beautiful piece of jewelry hung from his breast pocket and was a glimmering royal blue in color. His shoes were imported from Russia and were a wonderful coal black that shone under the lights around him. He did not need make up to look handsome and he knew it. His hair was gelled back and styled so perfectly it seemed absolutely natural on him. He smiled at his father and mother who also wore expensively tailored royal blue clothes. His father having showed up with an expensive Stallion suit. It took a lot of begging from his father for him to be invited to his son's wedding, and not just any wedding, the day the Miguels and the Manners would become one family.

Jacob was on the other end of the back yard, where the wedding was actually going to happen. He wore a Giorgio black suit also tailored to perfectly fit him and expensive Milan shoes, bought from one of the best designers in Italy. He wore a white shirt to antagonize his husband's black one and a royal blue bow tie to finish his look. He could not stop smiling, this would be his best day ever and he was determined to make it the best. The plane tickets to Paris were already booked so all he had to do was finish the wedding and then take his husband on their honeymoon. His father was there, sitted at the front row, his best man was Ben. His mother couldn't be there, regrettably because she was at a better place, he let out a sigh, he hoped she would be happy with him wherever she was. Ben smiled at his shaking father, reassuring him that everything was fine. The friends gathered smiled at the makeshift alter before them. They were all happy for the to be couple.

All the Miguel children wore the same navy blue Giorgio suit and looked as dashingly handsome as their fathers. They also sat at the front row, except for Ben and Blake who were the best men of the wedding. The crowd stood and pulled Jacob from his thoughts as Michael walked down the aisle with his parents, Blake behind him. He smiled at his husband and a tear slipped from his eye. He had never been that happy in his life. The vows were said and the wedding celebrated, soon enough everyone was enjoying themselves at the front yard reception. Arnold sat next to Jace helping themselves to some white wine as they made casual conversation.

Arnold POV

"So what do you want to study?" Asked Jace, I looked at him and sighed. I was not planning to tell him this on the wedding day, and definitely not when we had dated for ten months. I took another sip and looked at him. He smiled softly.

"Medicine." I stated. He nodded and sipped his wine. That was not the worst part of the news though. I just could not bring myself to tell him the other part. The music came on and we had to go to the dance floor and I was more than grateful. My other brothers were having fun and I wanted everything to stay that way for as long as it could, but it couldn't, I had lived long enough to know that. Eventually I would tell Clarence and he would be angry or break up with me, but right then, at that moment, I wouldn't tell him, I would enjoy our time together. I danced with him,we laughed, we talked, that was how that night was supposed to be, the calm before the storm. But like I said, I more than anyone should know that nothing ever goes as planned. We were eating shrimps and laughing when two people approached us. The wore official wear and they seemed more interested to talk to me that to Clarence. After greetings, they faced me.

"Are you Arnold Miguel?" The woman asked. I nodded and smiled at them.

"Yeah that is me,can I help you guys?" I asked. Both of them nodded.

"Actually yes,we are from the PCU in Australia." Said the man. That's when I knew all hell would break loose.

"What is the PCU?" Asked Clarence confused.

"The Prime Continent University, where you applied for a medical course? Well we personally came to inform you you have been accepted." Said the man. Though I was excited,the look on Clarence's face couldn't allow me to even smile.

"Well we expect you on the 19th of September as every student is to be admitted on that day." Said the man extending his hand for a handshake. I nodded and forced a smile as I shook his hand. However, as soon as they walked away, it seemed Clarence was pulled from his trance since he immediately slapped me and the whole yard grew quiet.

"Australia? How could you not tell me you are moving to Australia in less than two months!!!" He screamed at my face. I winced. I knew this would come. Everyone stared at me as I turned to stare at my flaring boyfriend who still glared at me.

"Huh? Now you're dumb huh?" He asked. I couldn't explain it to him. I just couldn't. Of course there were a thousand universities in Italy that could offer the best medical programmes but I really just wanted to get away from Italy for a while. How do I tell that to my boyfriend.

"Well, you better choose Arnold!" He seethed.

"Choose what?" I asked.

"Where you will stand, PCU or with your family and boyfriend." He stated and stormed out of the front yard. I messed up.