21

Arnold's POV

It had been two months since the incident at the hospital,no one talked about it and I was more than grateful. Events happened and helped me forget. Blake and Ben's birthday had passed a couple weeks ago and they got their own private jet for their birthday present from Michael! He knew how to spend I swear. After all, the kids all had cars. I couldn't believe after all this years I meet Jeremy at a freaking hospital, and not just getting treated like normal people do, he was kissing the guy I liked so much. I sighed and chuckled exhausted. He always knew how to take away everything I treasured. I didn't want to witness their sickening love language, we left. I had to let go of Jace to move on. He finally had someone to protect him from his dad I guess. This was a pretty good day for Chris and Cain, it was their birthday and I got to sneak a peak at their million dollar present. I mean technically, I helped Michael shop for it and hire a pilot or captain or whatever for it. I was pretty sure the twins would be excited. The whole mansion was decorated, I did not get why they went through so much and only invited their bodyguards, who were pretty fun by the way. They could invite friends but none of them was quite familiar with anyone to trust them that much. I decided to invite Liza, she was fun and I was sure no one would mind. It had been long since I saw her, so I asked Michael to take me to her finer and when he did, she crushed me with a hug,making a fuss about how they thought my mom had finally killed me and his the body. Let us just say when was bewildered to see my dad and did not hesitate to purr at him! I smacked her arm as she grimaced.
"What? I can't help that he is THAT good looking!" She sighed. I playfully glared at her and smiled.

"He has a husband, a very possessive one if I may add." I said making dad blush. Her eyes widened and she nodded in realization as she chuckled nervously.

"Sorry Mr Miguel." She scratched her neck. I smiled.

"Anyway i came to invite you to my twin brother's birthday." I stated. She shrugged.

"Is he cute?" She asked. And I nodded.

"They,,, and yes they are...all of them. A driver will come to pick you up at seven OK? His name is Alfred." I prepared her  and she hugged me so tight before dad and i left.

We were now all seated at the back yard beside the pool set with fairy lights and golden balloons the whole set up was perfect. Liza was about to arrive and so was Chris and Cain. We sat patiently as Liza and Alfred entered the back yard and sat. Liza sat close to me and at once I noticed how Blake's gaze darkened when he saw her. He literally kept staring at her till Chris and Cain arrived! Weird.

However, when the two cars packed near the huge entrance of the back yard,not two but four people walked out. Two in each car. I heard the brothers chuckle when they saw the person accompanying Chris and he rolled his eyes.

"Well look what we have here." Ben smirked and Blake smacked him. Shutting him up. We all laughed. Dad stood up and hugged Chris and Cain so tight I was scared for their ribs. Dad was so soft when it came to his kids, you wouldn't think he was a Mafia Don at all.

"Happy birthday!" We all told them at once after dad finished hugging them. The twins smiled as they stood in front of all the tables with the two people who accompanied them.

"Uh...hey Family, I wanted to introduce my girlfriend to you all today, her name is Martha." Cain said proudly as the African American girl smiled at him. She was so pretty with her chocolate skin and pretty brown eyes and nice body.

"Hi guys, as Cain has said am Martha, am so excited to meet you all. I just came to wish my boyfriend a happy birthday cause he deserves it." She smiled Kissing Cain's cheek."May God bless you all." She finished as she moved back. We all applauded for her and I loved how this people loved each other so much.

"I want you to meet someone most of you are all too familiar with..." Said Chris giving Marcus a shove to start talking.

"Well my boyfriend is a bit feisty tonight...might be because I gave him  the wrong colour of Bugatti. Turns out he wanted black...." Said the guy giving Daniel a pointed glare while just blushed. "Anyway, yeah, I didn't get a pretty introduction like Martha but am Marcus, Chris' lover and will be husband." He smiled lulling Chris to him and kissing him. We all clapped as some guards hooted. The brothers laughed, so this was the Marcus Chris hated.

"OK Marcus, get your hands off my boy...am still his dad you know." Dad fake glared at Marcus and Jacob gave him a kiss making dad blush and turn away.

"Get a room though...fr." I laughed and everyone else laughed. Then the party began. We all handed over our presents and of course the one that won the night was clearly the gold helicopter Dad bought them. They were so excited that they decided after the party they would go with their lovers for a night out. Dad wasn't too happy his nineteen year olds were just going out but he could do nothing. The cake was brought and it was so huge. One side chocolate the other vanilla. The Miguels did love spending money. I chuckled at the thought. We all had a fun night with music and all those stuff and when I couldn't find Liza, I went searching for her, only to find Blake kissing her, her face flushed and pushed against the backyard patio post. I signed. What was it with Blake and Ben and kissing people they liked behind other people's backs? Guess Liza had found a mini Michael to drool over. I winced at the thought.