14

My brother Chris and I did not talk after that. It was proving quite difficult for us to even sit at the same table without one of us leaving fast. Michael came to thank me in my room for having his back and it too well over an hour to convince him I did it because I wanted to and that I was really gay. Let's just say he was ecstatic that one of his sons was like him. After a full month of Chris and I not talking, we had to prepare for the charity gala. So we had to shop for suits. Michael was hesitant at first but he eventually let us go with Ben and Blake in charge, I only accepted because I did not want to come off as rude. None of them talked about my sexuality even when we sat for family meals.

I dressed up and rushed downstairs where my whole family was. We took one eight sitter car, considering there were seven of us going to shop. I didn't talk for most of the ride and it was mostly Cain engaging everyone in a conversation and about thirty minutes into the drive, the conversation had drifted off to how penguins run. I couldn't even stop my chuckle which was embarrassing but that seemed to amuse my elder brothers since they all smiled. Even Chris!.

We stopped in town at a fancy looking suit shop and at that point, I really wasn't shocked if I were to be honest. The family was loaded beyond my understanding.

"Well, Chris, Cain and Dennis, you're gonna take navy blue Armanis am I clear? Daniel, Blake and I will get Black. Since Arnold is the main guest tomorrow, Chris you will help him get a royal blue one. We meet back here in approximately three hours." Ben said and gave us all a 'do not question me' glare. I don't get why he deemed it suitable to pair me with Chris but I knew sooner or later we had to get over our differences. We all dispersed at the entrance with different shop attendants. We got to the navy blue section and Chris hadn't spoken a word to me yet. I rolled my eyes. He was so egoistic. I looked at one of the suits which seemed pretty aesthetic and had green crystals on the chest pocket.

"Wanna try this one?" I questioned and Chris suddenly turned around, obviously shocked I spoke first. I gave him a shy smile as he looked at the suit still shocked and nodded his head requesting an attendant to hand it to him. Chris went to the dressing room to change and I sat outside scrolling through my phone and looking at my pin boards. When he came out, I swear I saw our attendant drool at him. I could tell why honestly. My brothers were incredibly built and having handsome faces wasn't helping. If anything, if they weren't my brothers, I would label them delicious to look at. I smiled at Chris as he looked at the mirror.

"Do you like it?" He asked me. I softly nodded and smiled at him.

"I bet you will be stealing the spotlight from me and am the special guest." I gave a fake pout as Chris chuckled and shook his head.

"No i won't, every one will want to know who the gorgeous boy in the royal blue suit and electric blue eyes is." He smiled. I blushed as I smiled back at him.

"Speaking of which, we should check for your suit, considering I don't know your size, it might take longer." He smiled as he went back to the changing room to change. I sat back waiting when the  attendant approached me.

"Hey, uhh...are you a brother to Chris Miguel?" He questioned. I smiled and nodded.
He sighed shyly and mumbled something to himself.

"Can i get his contacts?" He asked. I chuckled, he wasn't good at flirting. Was Chris gay though? He couldn't be. Deciding to play a prank on him I decided to give the strikingly cute male attendant his number which he appreciated so eagerly, I almost felt bad for almost denying him the number. Chris came out and didn't suspect anything as he lead me to the navy blue section.

It took us about two hours to finally decide my suit and then we had to shop for shoes. When we were done, Chris lead us back to the entrance. The others weren't there yet. We sat in silence for a while before Chris spoke up.

"Am sorry Arnold, I haven't been the best big brother." He let out a long sigh and I chuckled.

"Can't argue with that! But its cool, we are cool OK?" I asked him and he smiled gratefully as he hugged me tightly just as we heard Cain's bewildered voice.

"Wait, you guys are talking now?" He asked and Chris pulled away shocked. I smiled and nodded.
"Yep! We are." I said. Daniel scrunched his nose.

"Who spoke first?" He asked. I chuckled.

"Me,,,but Chris apologized first." I said. They all looked shocked.

"Oh come on, stop pretending like I never apologize!" Chris defended himself.

"Well it ain't pretends if its true." Blake shrugged and we all chuckled. We stood up and had a group hug.

"Wow! A mafia family hugging. Striking." Dennis smiled. I chuckled as Blake held my hand.

"OK guys let's go eat now, am starving and am craving Burgers from that cute aesthetic cafe." Said Ben and the rest looked at him knowingly.

"Or you just want to see Karen again." Chuckled Blake and Ben glared at him playfully.

"Would you guys just stop! We are friends." He stomped his foot which was pretty cute if you ask me.

"Yeah friends kiss friends at the back of the cafe when his brothers are inside eating burgers thinking he is in the restroom." Chris laughed. I looked at Ben and saw his deep blush. I guess my elder brother is in love.