YouTube

"Hi guys and welcome back to my channel today I am here with my bestie boo Y/n!" Salish said.

"Bestie boo?!" I said laughing. She couldn't keep a straight face.

"I know!" She laughed. "But yes this is Y/n!" She said and I waved to the camera.

"Heyyy." I mused. Salish let out a giggle. I snorted. "Anywayyy today we are having our first sleepover!" She excitedly pronounced.

"First we are going to go outside and go on the trampoline!" Salish explained. We both ran out and put the camera on a near by table.

Then we both ran onto the trampoline. "Okay let's do a game of I do, you do." I said.

"What's that?" Salish asked. "So basically I do a trick and you copy then you do a trick and I copy. Get it?" I said.

Salish nodded "okay, you go first!". I did a backflip. "Okay easy!" Salish said and did a flip.

We both took in turns. I did a biles ll. Once I had finished I turned to Salish. Her mouth was hanging open. "Y/N! How did you do that!" She shouted. I shrugged. "I can teach you?" I replied.

"Uh yes please!" She said. I tried teaching it but it started raining and we ran inside quickly.

"DAD! Y/N can do THE BILES II!" Salish yelled. Her dad came in. "I would be amazed if I knew what that was!" He said chuckling.

"It's like the hardest thing to do!" She said. We both ran back upstairs with the camera and got into our pj's.

"Let's do skincare!" Salish said. I ran into her bathroom after her. We recored doing skincare and then we both had a pillow fight.

We set up my bed and then Salish had the idea of pranking youtubers. "Okay first We have to do Ben!" She said.

I nodded and Salish called him. She handed me the phone. Ben answered.

"Hey what's up?" He said. "Hey Ben I have a question." I replied confidently.

"Hang on your not salish?" He said. I nodded. "No she's in the bathroom right now doing a handstand." I said.

He looked confused. "Anyway that's not the point! Salish won't stop talking about you I think she has a crush on you!" I said.

"Y/n!" Salish said and grabbed the phone. "Ben its a prank!" She said.

She hung up and we both started laughing. "We should do Nidal now." She said.

"Okayyy." I replied. "I'm just gonna say the same thing." I said. Salish nodded.

When he answerd. He looked at me in a confused way. "Hey Nidal I need to tell you something." I said quickly.

"What?" He said. "We are having a sleepover and doing a video. I need to tell you something though!" I said acting like it was urgent.

"Um okay?" He responded. "Okay so this might come as a shock but... Salish has been talking about you this while time and I think she has like a huge crush on you!" I rushed.

Nidals face was shocked. I laughed at him. Salish grabbed the phone. "NIDAL! It was a prank!" She said laughing.

"Anyway bye!" She said and hung up. She looked at me. "You two would look good together!" She said.

I grimaced. "First of all I don't even know him that well and his hair!" I joked at the end.

"I KNOW RIGHT! I thought it was just me!" She said and we both burst out laughing.

We both ran downstairs and made a smoothie and salad. Then we went upstairs again and watched a movie.

It was 3 am when we fell asleep. I woke up to Salish vlogging. "So Y/n is still asleep and look at boomey they are so cute!" She whispered. I opend and eye.

"Hey" I mumbled. "It's half six and we are both awake." She said. I sat up and cuddled Boomer.

"We have gymnastics this morning. We are practicing for a competition." I said. "We are going to get changed then we will be right back!" Salish said.

We got into our leotards and I put on some Nike shorts and an oversized t-shirt. Salish put on some Nike pro leggings and an oversized t-shirt. We both showed our fits then did skincare.

"Bye guys I hope you enjoyed this vlog. Make sure to like and subscribe!" She yelled. I put my thumbs up.

We ended the video and gave the camera to Jordan so he could edit it and post.

We both did gymnastics then when it was over went back. "Now let's get changed and by the way Nidal wants me for a video so maybe you could do it aswell!" Salish said as she got changed.

I put on my baggy cargo jeans and a black crop top with a silver Cross necklace. I brushed my hair and Salish came out of the bathroom in her outfit.

Baggy black jeans and a pink cropped tank top. "Y/n i thought you didnt wear crop tops and oh my goodness it looks so good!" She said whilst she brushed her hair and then we ran downstairs.

We went on our phones and talked as we had breakfast. Once we had finished we practised some moves for the competition.

I helped her on one and she helped on another. We went outside and had a mini run through of our floor routine. "Let's see how many backhandsprings I can do!" I suggested as Salish finished her routine.

"YES!" She exclaimed. I started and salish counted. "1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9". "27,28,29,30!" She shouted as I finished.

"I'm so dizzy!" I laughed as I wobbled about. "You got so many!" Salish said.

"Hey Salish, hey Y/n!" A voice came. I turned around, so did Salish. "Oh hey Nidal!" She said waving.

He ran up to us. "Nice backhandsprings!" He said nodding to me. I smiled. "Thanks." I simply said.

"Okay so for this video it's basically like a reaction to Nalish edits." Nidal explained to us. Salish nodded.

She grabbed my hand and we ran up stairs Nidal following behind. He turned on Salishes computer and found some edits.

Nidal sat in the middle, me and Salish either side. Nidal and salish reacted whilst I watched.

At the end Nidal turned to me. "So what did you think?" He said.

"Those where interesting." I said raising an eyebrow. He laughed and then ended the video.

Jordan came in amd raised an eye brow at me. I looked up at him.

"Hey guys do you want to do a gymnastics challange for my video?" He asked. "YES!" Me and Salish shouted jumping up.

"That will be tomorrow." He said. Me and Salish nodded. He walked out.

"Ugh why can't it be a flipping competition!" Nidal groaned. "Y/n would still beat you." Salish said putting an arm over my shoulder.

"Okay then let's do a mini one outside." Nidal said. "I will judge!" Salish said. We all ran downstairs and outside.