England

"Hey Nidal, can you hang out?" I asked.

"Sorry, I'm meeting Chelsea today, so I can't." He replied.

"Oh. Hope you have fun." I responded disgusted with myself.

"Are you alright? You've been off for like a week now." He questioned.

"Um, I'm fine, nothing wrong, how about you?" I answered.

"Life's been amazing since I got with Chelsea." He said.

"That's great. If she makes you happy, then I'm happy." I said, forcing a smile.

"Oh sorry Nidal I have to go catch up with you soon!" I said quickly and hung up.

I groaned with frustration and looked at snap. Chelsea had added me. I ignored her request and went to Salishes room.

"Say? Can we do something? I'm so bored, and Nidal is busy with his girlfriend." I said, pretending to throw up.

"Yeah, of course. What do you want to do?" She asked.

"I don't know!" I said.

Salish and I played some board games and then walked the dogs.

When we came back from the walk, Jordan called us over, and we sat down at the table.

"Guys, I have some interesting news." Jordan said.

"Y/n you are moving to your Uncles house in England. You will stay there with him." Jordan said. I was speechless. No words came out, and I just sat there in shock.

"Stop, you're pranking us." Salish said, her voice wobbling.

Jordan shook his head.

"I promise I'm not." He said.

"This is good and bad. Good, that I can see my family. Bad that I have to leave everyone behind." I said, pushing away tears.

Salish cried as she helped me pack all my stuff. Once we had dinished with all of my stuff, Salish put it all downstairs, and I started packing Nalas stuff.

We made a goodbye video, and Jordan drove me to the airport. I didn't get to say goodbye to Nidal because he was busy with Chelsea, so that was that.

He didn't know I was leaving, so I sent him a paragraph explaining everything, and then I boarded my flight after saying an emotional goodbye to Salish and her family.

The flight was eleven hours and fifteen minutes. I tried to get some sleep, but I ended up filming a vlog. Once I finally landed, I sent Salish a video showing her that I was safe even though she was probably sleeping.

I got Nala and all my stuff and met up with my uncle and drove to our house.

I set up my new room and edited the vlog.
___________________________________________

Guys, thank you so much for all the support ❤️

This isn't the end of the story. I will update maybe today, but not Monday or Tuesday because I will be in hospital and having a jab.

Hope everyone's day is going well. Love y'all xx