Beach

It's probably the last chapter 😭
___________________________________________

"We are dating."

"Really!" Salish replied.

"Yep." I said.

"Omg, I'm so happy for you two!" She yelled, hugging me and jumping up and down.

Nidal came in.

"Yo." He said.

"Hey." Salish said, smirking.

"Oh, did Y/n tell you?" Nidal said, grinning.

"Yes! Congrats!" She said, hugging him.

"Y/n Jiji wants you something about beaches?" Nidal said. I nodded and walked out.

"Sup, my mush, what do you want?" I said, jumping onto her back.

She caught me and span me around.

"We are going to the beach today wanna come!" She said.

"Yeah, I'm about to throw up on you, though." I said. She stopped spinning and dropped me immediately.

"Gross!" She said, giggling.

"We are leaving soon. Ask Salish if she wants to come." She yelled as I ran off.

"You want to come to the beach!" I said, jumping onto my bed, making Salish jump.

"Yes! I will have to borrow a bikini, though." She said. I nodded and bounced over to my drawers.

We got changed. I was in a black bikini, and salish was in a blue one.

I put some denim shorts on and grabbed my suncream.

We all walked down to the beach, which was me, Nidal, Jiji, Neshan, Ella, Juju, Salish, and, of course, the dogs.

When we got there, the girls claimed their spot and set everything up. Jiji and Ella lay down to tan whilst Salish and I ran down to the water.

"It's so warm!" I said after diving in.

"Okay!" Salish said, running in.

"Y/n! You said it was warm!" Sailsh yelled. I laughed and swam around. The boys joined us and me and Nidal and I had a dunking competition of who could dunk the most people.

Of course, Nidal won. When I tried to dunk Neshan, he turned around and picked me up, throwing me away.

After a while, Salish got out to join Jiji and Ella.

Nidal and I got out and walked around the beach hand in hand, chatting.

A girl ran over to us.

"Can I get a picture, please?" She said.

"Yeah." I replied and posed for the photo with Nidal.

"Oh, one thing are you two like dating?" She asked.

"No, we're just friends!" I said, smiling.

"You sure about that?" Nidal said, looking at me grinning. I laughed and waved to the girl before walking off again.

I lay down next to Ella, and we yapped. Juju and Nidal threw a Frisbee for the dogs, and Neshan was talking to some girl his age.

"Rock paper scissors shoot!" Ella yelled.

"Haha, I win again!" I shouted, rolling over.

Nidal came over and lay next to me a hand around my waist.

Moving to Calafornia again was probably the best thing. But the cherry on top was meeting all these incredible people, and sometimes probably the most annoying people on planet earth.

___________________________________________

Guys, that's it!

It has been such a thrill to write this and amazing to have all you of supporting me and encouraging me to carry on!

I love y'all so much <3