Chelsea

"Ow!" I yelped as Jiji hit my face, trying to blend in the foundation.

"Oops, sorry, just finishing." She said, sticking out her tongue.

I brushed her off me and finished my makeup.

"Curled hair?" She asked, picking up the curling iron. I nodded and took it out of her hands.

"I do not trust you!" I said and turned it on. She laughed and sat down. I patiently waited for it to heat up so I could start.

"I wonder if you guys will kiss again." Jiji said, not looking up from her phone.

"I was drunk!" I said, picking up the curler and waving it around.

"Nidal wasn't. He must like you." Jiji replied.

"He said he did." I said, starting to curl my hair.

"He what!" Jiji said, dropping her phone and shooting up.

"Yeah, like the day after the party. He admitted his feelings, and so did I." I said, shrugging.

"What happened!" She said.

"I slapped him." I responded, trying to concentrate.

"What! Why?" She said.

"I was mad, and he deserved it. We just decided to be friends and fix our relationship because we definitely have our problems." I said.

"Ugh, you obviously like each other. Just break the tension already!" She groaned.

"Done!" I said, turning of the curler and turning around. 

"Beautiful!" She said, clapping. I bowed and then giggled.

"Right, let's find your date." Jiji said, taking my arm as we marched out of the room.

"Nidal!" Jiji yelled from the living room.

He came in playing with his hair. He stopped when he saw me, his hand dropping from his face.

"Yo." I said, smiling awkwardly.

"Stop. Y/n you look good. I mean, great. No, what I mean is you look amazing." He stuttered.

I smiled.

"Thanks, you too." I replied. He smiled and took my hand.

"Bye mush!" I said, waving to Jiji. She waved back.

"Mush?" Nidal questioned as he helped me into the car.

"Yeah, her nickname." I said.

"When Winston pooed on her, it was like mushy stuff so -"

"Okay, one gross two you can stop talking now!" Nidal said, laughing and getting in next to me.

"To prom." Neshand said and started the engine.

"I can't believe you, Nidal!" Chelsea said. She was sat on the steps mascara smudged against her face, her blonde hair a mess.

"Shut up." He said, rolling his eyes and taking my hand.

Chelsea let out a strangled sob.

"Hang on, Nidal." I said and let go of his hand. I sat next to the crying mess.

"Hey, what's up?" I said.

"What's up! What's up is that my boyfriend cheated on me with you! My boy best friend cheated on me today just now!" She wailed.

"I'm so sorry." I said, patting her shoulder.

"You should be you, pig!" She spat.

"I'm sure you will find someone worthy of you." I said, ignoring her rudeness.

"You think?" She said, looking up.

"I know." I said, smiling. She gave me a weak smile back.

I stood up and went back to Nidal.

"Wow. I've never seen you so nice." He joked.

"Oh shut up!" I laughed. We walked inside, and music blasted. People danced with their partners to the music.

"Ooh strawberrys." I said and ran over to the table.

"Have I ever told you that you have the attention span of a chicken nugget?" Nidal said, walking over a big grin on his face.

"Probably." I said, picking one up and biting into it.

"Hey, Nidal!" A boy said, coming up to him and dabbing him up.

"Yo mate, what's up!" He replied. I watched them as I ate the strawberrys.

"Hey, you're Y/n, aren't you?" A girl said from behind me, making me jump.

"Oh, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you." The girl said. I turned around. A huge group of girls were standing there looking at me.

"No, it's fine." I replied.

"Can we have a photo?" One of them asked.

"Yeah, sure." I said, and a girl handed me her phone. I took the photo and signed some bits of paper.

"You're really making me feel like a celebrity right now." I said laughing. The girls joined in the laughter and waved goodbye.

Nidal walked over and wrapped an arm around my waist, pulling me to him. I looked up my face, turning pink.

"Hey you." He said, smirking.

"Hey to you too." I replied.

___________________________________________

You gotta love the cliffhanger 😂