Suprise

"No! Oh my gosh!" I cried. A small German shepherd puppy was on my bed. I fell to the floor and cried happily.

The small creature bounced off the bed and lolloped over to me. It licked up my tears and yapped.

I picked it up and cuddled it.

"Mum! Thank you so much!' I sobbed. My parents came into my room smiling.

"Her name is up to you." My Dad said.

"I'm calling her Nala." I said and kissed her head.

I called Salish and showed her Nala. She screamed with excitement and found her really cute.

I sent a snap of her and me to Nidal. He replied immediately with a snap of him saying cute.

After a week, I got used to Nala, and I took her on loads of walks and bought stuff for her.

We had become inseparable. I was soon able to start gymnastics again, and I was ecstatic.

When Nidal found out I could do gymnastics again, he called me.

Valentines was coming up, and Nidal was acting weirder and weirder. I knew he had a YouTube video planned for it, but I didn't know for sure.

The day before Valentines Nidal called me on Snap and straight away, I knew this was going to be in his video because it said he was screen recording.

I didn't ask why I just pretended I didn't know.

"Y/n, did you come out of an oven? Because you're hot." He said.

I cringed and pretended to throw up. He laughed.

"What do you want?" I asked.

"Y/n, are you free tomorrow?" He asked.

"Uh yeah." I said.

"Okay, can you meet me at the mall at one?" He said.

I nodded. He said bye and hung up. I wondered what he was doing. I went to my wardrobe and decided on an outfit for tomorrow.

Some cargo jeans, a purple crop top, and a cropped grey zip-up hoodie. I fed Nala and then showered and did my skincare.

After I had brushed my teeth, I got into my pyjamas and put my hair up into a messy bun before going to bed.

The next morning, I straightened my hair and then fed Nala. I then got changed into my fit and did my makeup.

My dad drove me to the mall after lunch, and I got out. I called Nidal, but he didn't answer. 

I walked around the first floor and couldn't find him. So I went up to the next floor and as I reached the top I heard running footsteps behind me and then someone picked me up and span me around.

"Nidal!" I laughed as he dropped me. I turned around and bear hugged him.

I let go and realised he was holding flowers and a box of Valentines chocolates.

He gave them to me.

"Here happy Valentines. Also, will you be my Valentines?" He asked.

"Of course!" I said and hugged him again.

Neshan came over with a camera, and I know he had gotten all of it on camera.

Jiji ran over with Chelsea, and they hugged me.

"Y/n open the chocolates!" Nidal said. I opened the box, and two bits of paper flew out.

I closed the box and bent down to pick up the paper.

"It's tickets to vr!" He yelled, shaking my shoulders. I grinned excitedly.

"Thank you!" I said. He grabbed my arm, and we walked to the vr.

We went in and waited in the que. Whilst we were waiting, I handed all the stuff to Jiji and Chelsea.

"Y/n omg, look over there. What's that!" Nidal said, pointing somewhere. I looked to where he was pointing startled.

Before I could say anything, he gently took my chin and turned me to face him.

Everyone laughed.

"Nidal look!"I said. He knew what I was doing and refused to look.

"Look!" I said. He finally turned his head, and I slapped him.

"Y/n, that's not how you do it!" He said, holding his cheek. I laughed. He started to teach me how to do it, and finally, I could.

We showed the person our tickets and they took us to the entrance.

___________________________________________

Thank you so much for all the supportive people keeping me going. I wouldn't be here without you guys! I hope you are enjoying this so far, I will stop waffling on and start on the new chapter! Xx