Chapter 8: Fantasies

April 15 2023

( Warning: Some stuff is going on in this chapter, Be aware lol)

A few days have passed, and everything has been going well. Anne and Jonathan have been spending more time in the office together while getting to know each other. Sometimes, the two would text each other late night at home, and their conversation can be quite dirty sometimes.

It was another day at work as Anne was seen making her way to the building while straightening her shirt.

Anne fixed her hair and looked around as she noticed that there weren't too many people at work today, She just shrugged and made her way to the elevator while texting on her phone

Just when the elevator opened, Anne was gonna step inside until someone tapped her shoulder as Winters turned around and saw who it was.

Anne looked surprised to see Jonathan arriving at work a little late today as Jonathan was smoking a cigarette and spoke to her.

Jonathan: May I come inside?

Anne: Of course, I'm sure we are going to the same office.

Anne smiled at him and walked inside the elevator as Jonathan's was staring at her before going inside as he pressed on the twentieth floor as Winters was looking at her phone until. . . .

Jonathan snatched her phone and pushed her against the wall as Anne was shocked before he lifted her chin and spoke to her.

Jonathan: You really decided to tease me with that outfit today?

He placed his hands around her waist as Anne looked at him in the eye before smirking.

Anne: You like it?

He gritted his teeth and pushed himself closer to Anne as she bit her teeth and grabbed his tie to tease him even more and it was working, Jonathan smirked and kissed her neck deeply as Anne breathed lightly while enjoying his kisses and felt something hard underneath her.

Jonathan: You feel that? It's just for you~

Anne: Just do it, Jonathan. I don't like waiting.

Jonathan: I love it when you talk like that.