Chapter 9: Pleasure

April 17 2023

{Warning: Alot of mature content in this chapter, be aware}

It was Saturday, and it was a free day from work, Jonathan also invited Anne over to his house for a movie night and Anne was really excited to meet him, Although she needed to think of an excuse to Carriette because she can't just say that she's going to her boss's house, Anne managed to figure out an excuse and now she just needs to tell Carriette.

It was nine p.m. as Winters was seen getting ready for her date as Anne applied some hair spray and perfume around her dress as she looked at herself in the mirror.

She smiled and loved the dress, Anne wanted to dress up nicely for her boss, and she was hoping that he was going to love her outfit, She picked up her phone and decided to shoot a message to Jonathan

Anne: (Say something cute to me ;) )

She closed her phone and looked at herself in the mirror again until she heard a message and bit her lip.

Jonathan: (I wanna bend you over to a table)

Anne: (Sounds like something I would enjoy)

Jonathan: (Of course, are you coming?)

Anne: (I'm ready to leave now)

Jonathan: (I can't wait to see you, What are you wearing?)

Anne: (It's a surprise)

Jonathan: (Don't tease me, Sweetheart)

Anne: (I want to, though.)

Jonathan: (I'll gladly slam against the wall and make out with you.)

Anne: (Oh really?)

Jonathan: (I will show you once you arrive)

Anne: (Hahaha, I'll be there in ten minutes. ;))

Jonathan: (Good, See you soon)

Anne smirked and closed her phone as she grabbed her bag, wore a jacket and left her room, She began walking downstairs and called Carriette as Carrie immediately left her room and saw Anne, and she was speechless.

Anne smirked and closed her phone as she grabbed her bag, wore a jacket and  left her room, She began walking downstairs and called Carriette as Carrie immediately left her room and saw Anne, and she was speechless