Chapter 12: Heat

May 2 2023

A few days passed, Everyone had a great time hanging out at Anne's house for dinner, There was a lot of laughter, fun and along with some heat between Jonathan and Anne. However, they both had a great time, and Crawford was already looking forward to meeting Anne again at her house.

Today, Anne found the opportunity to invite him at the early evening, The time was six twenty five p.m, Carriette said she was going out to hangout with her friends and won't be back for two hours, Winters called Jonathan to come over to her house as she was already excited to see him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jonathan was seen laying in the bed while smoking a cigarette, He smiled at Anne, who was fixing her robe, Things had already gotten heated up as soon as Jonathan arrived at her house, They went to the bedroom and enjoyed a great time where it was...

Jonathan was seen laying in the bed while smoking a cigarette, He smiled at Anne, who was fixing her robe, Things had already gotten heated up as soon as Jonathan arrived at her house, They went to the bedroom and enjoyed a great time where it was intense and pleasurable.

Jonathan: *Puffs his cigarette and smiles* I guess we both lost control?

Anne laughed while tying her red robe as she walked towards the bed and sat next to him as both of them were smiling at each other.

Anne: I couldn't help it, I was thinking about you for a while.

Jonathan smirked a little and smoked his cigarette while speaking to her in a flirting tone.

Jonathan: Oh, behind that face of an innocent and loving motber, you can be really naughty~

Anne smirked and got closer to him she laid her head on his head, and Jonathan smiled and rested his hand on her head while playing with her hair.

Anne: I love that dirty talk.

Jonathan: Turns you on, doesn't it?

Anne smiled as Jonathan continued playing with her hair and smiled while thinking about what had happened earlier.

Jonathan: So where is Carriette?

Anne: She's out with her friends, She will be back later, though.

Jonathan: I see, Are her friends good people?

Anne: *Turns around and faces him* I'm sure they are, Why?

Jonathan: Just asking because it will be bad if she hangs around with people with bad influence.

Anne: You're right about that, I wouldn't hesitate to tell her to unfriend those people.

Jonathan: Eighteen years doesn't mean she's fully an adult, She's still young and needs to understand a few things in the world.

Anne: That's really true, That's why I always look after her even if she does get annoyed from me sometimes.

Anne looked at him while thinking about Carriette, Sometimes she is worried and thinks about her daughter's future a lot, Jonathan noticed the way she was thinking as he continued playing with her hair while reassuring her.