Ari's Chaos Contemplation!

"Roses are red

Cacti are prickly

MORTIS GODS THAT ESCALATED QUICKLY"

"Hello there"

"Kriff"

"Karabast"

"Mortis gods"

"Shut up" (but in the Hera Syndulla French accent)

"You ever hear those inexplainable noises at ungodly hours of the early morning? The noises that your mom tells you is just 'the house settling?' Thats me, scuttling through your walls, always watching, always waiting, stalking you until you admit that The Mandalorian is good and not just the same thing every episode. It has a plot! Say it! Say The Mandalorian is amazing and has a plot! SAY IT! SAYYYY ITT!" *demonic voice*

 "YESSS HERA!!! THE QUEEN HAS ARRIVED!!" *Gets down on the floor and bows to Hera during her first appearance in the Ahsoka series*

*Looks at Ahsoka* *Looks at Hera* *Looks at Sabine* *Looks at Shin* "Im too gay for this, Im out." *Walks out of the room*

"I have a can of expired soup and Im not afraid to use it!"

"Life is not Lifeing."

"Math is not mathing."

"My brain is not braining."

"The logic is not logicing."

"Wait- I have a pun on LITERALLY EVERY DAM T-SHIRT I OWN!"

"Duolingo kept sending me emails so I unsubscribed from their mailing list. Better step up your game Duo." *evil grin*

*Incoherent screeching*

"My family just left my place and I heard this ghastly rendition of the McDonalds theme song"

"YESS GREMLIN CULT!"

"ARSON!"

*literally no one* Me: "Ahsoka has the literal life essence of a god."

"Shin?! Waitttt... like- shin, shin? Like the girl with the glow sticks and questionable motives?"

*Cackles*

"May the Magic Hand Thing™️ be with you."

*no one* Me: *Inhales the air from the glue jar*

"Wait what"

*Tears off a corner of paper and eats it*

*incoherent sobbing to the Ahsoka end credits and epic covers and ToH epic covers*