2 Neurodivergents go to Disney

I went to Disney a few days ago, and joining me on this grand adventure was my golden retriever/OCD/ADHD/Anxiety friend, who we'll just call 'Wren' because I don't want to put their real name on here without perms. Also because they're really tall and Wren is a small bird so its ✨CoMeDy✨. Also because of Sabine. *shrug*

Anyway:

-We ate and drank nothing the whole day because we were too focused on cramming in as many rides as possible.

-We were waiting for the Tron roller coaster, but it closed midday before our time slot was called and stayed closed for the rest of the night. We would know, since we kept checking every 5 seconds to see if it had opened again.

-We rode Space Mountain twice bc the lines were super short that day bc of the eclipse.

I do this thing where I run around on releve with bent knees (forced arch for all you fellow dancers out there) and t-rex arms while in a contraction (like in modern and contemporary dance.) We all call it the 'rat run' and has earned me the nicknames 'fat rat' (affectionately), 'cheese' and 'Remy.' You can call me that if you want. :) Anyway, I did this while on Space Mountain (sitting down though lol) and let me tell you, I felt like I was zooming. 10/10 most epic rat run ever.

-Being with Wren in a line is like watching a high frog bounce around the room. (Sorry XD)

-Being with me in a line is like hearing a whole concert put on by a conductor on steroids. Between my humming, hand flapping, and tapping, I feel bad for the other people around us. (But not really, they were getting too close and it was fun making them keep their distance >:])

-We then went over to the ✨Studios of Hollywood✨ (aka Hollywood Studios), because we had done everything we wanted to do at the other park. 

Let's just say that this was the first time I had let my inner Star War nerd show around a friend from outside of school. I was totally geeking out over the amount of detail put into Galaxy's Edge. 

We rode Star Tours, which had recently gotten a revamp and I loved it. Ours started out with evading a capture from Darth Vader, then prequels style pod racing, then moved onto a message from Cassian Andor telling us to go to these coordinates where we found... "SPACE WHALES!" I kid you not, I was screeching "SPACE WHALES HAHA!" as soon as I heard the noises in the clouds. I was right. :D Then Ahsoka appeared in her T-6, and we started hunting down some unnamed ship. I was screeching "NOOOOOOO! IS THAT SHIN? THAT BETTER NOT BE SHIN!"  If it was, we blew her up soo... :/ 

We then moved on to Smugglers Run, which was amazing.✨ Wren at the engineer role, which was basically where you push these glowing buttons as fast as you can to fix the ship as the pilots crash and break it. I excelled at the gunner because I quickly figured out that if you hold down the shoot button, it shoots as fast as it can. :D

But the one ride that towered above them all was Rise of the Resistance. That ride was so detailed! It really felt like you were captured and escaping the Empire's grasp! There was this one room that had 3 full scale AT-ATs! AND I SAW THE GHOST! It was only there in the escape pods scene for a split second but I was screaming "HERAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA"

Wren I am so deeply sorry for adding to your stack of trauma that was mostly caused by me.

Anyways, here's some memorable quotes from our little excursion!

Wren: You get bonus friendship points if you're an assassin.

Me: Then I must be the best friend you've got. 😏

Wren: Correction, you're the only friend I've got.

Me: Mmhm. 'Cause Im the only one who'll put up with you, love.

Wren: *visible confusion at 'love' but moves on* Hmmmm actually, reverse that.

Me: *processing, please wait* Ohh. Yeah that's fair.

Me: Screeheeheehee

Wren: *visible concern*

Wren: *checking their grades* Another day, another 0/60.

Me: I got a 55.

Wren: Wha- how!? That project was so hard, mainly because I submitted nothing because I hate the teacher and didn't feel like doing it but-

Me: A 55/100.

Wren: . . . on what?

Me: Math.

Wren: What's 12x4?

Me: 16! 

Wren: . . .

Me: Kriff I added them again.

Wren: People scare me..

Me: And by 'people' you mean me?

Wren: Bingo

(We walked into the parade crowd help 😭)

Me: *covering my ears, no thoughts, must escape*

Wren: *Anxiety intensifies*

Wren: So when should I watch the Ahsoka series? I wanna watch it but idk like half the people in the show.

Me: You have to watch Star Wars: The Clone Wars and Star Wars: Rebels first, but I can kinda sum it up for you if you want.

Wren: Sure, I mean even if I say no you'll just tell me anyways

Me: Okay! So basically... >:D *cue 3 hour autistic rant of my interests*

-3 hours later-

Wren: Soooo how does saying 'General Kenobi' after 'hello there' have anything to do with the Ahsoka series?

Me: Oh, it doesn't. I forgot to tell you about the Ahsoka series, I got distracted. But hey, the Bad Batch series is great too!

Wren: I say this in the most caring way possible, but Arianna, you're more ADHD than me sometimes, and thats saying a lot.

Me: *points to someone with an awesome outfit inspired by Fennic Shand*

Me: Oh my gods, it's your best friend

Wren: I don't even know her? I've never seen her before? She's just a random person dressed like Fennic Shand?

Me: Exactly. I thought you got bonus points for being an assassin?

Wren: You're never gonna let that go, are you?

Me: Nope

Wren: You little rat-

Me: I mean technically Ezra Bridger was a street rat and he turned out alright. Although there were some theories that he turned to the dark side but... *cue another rant*

Wren: If I leave you here, I'd get in trouble, but it just might be worth it...

Me: *stops rant and looks over in frustration* You'd never leave me here, Draco

Wren: Stop. calling. me. that.

Me: NEVER! THE RESEMBLANCE IS UNCANNY- *whips out a comparison photo*

Wren: Arrriiiiiiii