Headcanons I LIVE For

Headcanons that I absolutely love and fully believe should be cannon:

* = My original headcanons 

The Owl House

-Amity Blight is autistic

-Luz Noceda is ADHD (confirmed, is now canon)

-Hunter is autistic

-Raine is autistic

Star Wars

-Shin Hati is autistic

-Sabine Wren is ADHD

-Hera Syndulla is bi*

-Sabine Wren is lesbian

-Shin Hati is lesbian

-Ahsoka is bi and ace (semi confirmed)

-Kanan is a fantastic cook, while Hera can burn water

-Sabine regularly falls asleep in weird places around the Ghost

-Sabine and Ahsoka are Loth-Cats (in personality)

-Shin Hati is a Loth-Wolf (in personality)*

-Sabine is the undisputed queen of winged eyeliner (Thats more of a fact, not a headcanon)

-Hera can actually sing, but only does it when she is alone

-Sabine is the most muscular member of the Ghost crew

-Both Kanan + Sabine have inflicted harm upon themselves, and they both need anti-depression meds. This has been a huge family bonding thing between them.

-Kanan offers advice to Sabine on how to talk to girls, but she never takes him up on his offer

-Sabine CANNOT cook, like AT ALL. Once she cooked something for Ezra and Zeb and the two of them were almost in tears of pain as they pretended to enjoy it.

-Ezra never fully learned to read or write

-Luke Skywalker isn't straight

-Ezra goes vegetarian at some point

-Obi-Wan is bi

-Anakin is bi

-The clones are all ADHD (created that way since ADHD makes them more aware of their surroundings, similar to the reason demigods are all ADHD in PJO)*

-Obi-Wan has a secret tea recipe that Anakin and Ahsoka have attempted to steal (and failed to) on multiple occasions*

-The only Ghost crew member (besides Chopper) who has actually heard Hera's Rylothian accent is Kanan, back when they first started the crew. Hera claims she masks the accent because it would make her easily identifiable on missions, but really it's because it reminds her of her struggling relationship with Cham.*

-TECH IS ALIVE, HE HAS TO BE! I WON'T TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER-*

-Hera is not actually Cham's daughter, which is what their rocky relationship stems from. Cham believed that Hera hadn't truly earned the Syndulla name, leading to Hera becoming a pilot in effort to prove to him that she is worthy. No one (alive) but Cham and Hera know, as Hera never told anyone. This is also the reason why Hera joined the Rebellion in the first place.* (Might be writing a one shot about this one)

-Hera secretly has the most trauma of any Ghost crew member*

-Chopper watches soap operas and reality tv shows when no one is around*

-Chopper and Hera will regularly have entire conversations in Binary, leaving the other crew members to observe in confusion*

I'll add to the list as I think of new ones/find new ones!