Chapter 6

CHAPTER 6

*Joseph's view*

Now that he left I have to see more about what is in that box ...

*Goes back to Francisco's studio*

*Takes the box to his bedroom*

*Opens it*

Here are a lot of papers, but there was a newspaper ...

Oh here it is.

*Reads it*

Cordova members found dead in their own house, only the youngest one survived. The Cordova empire came down, only leaving alive Francisco Cordova. Theory has it that they all commented suicide, for not showing signs of aggression. But the mystery still endures, by the disappearance of the sibling's Jerlis and Gisela Cordova, who disappeared the night that occurred the tragedy.

The little boy was transferred to the city's orphan, but according to the will of his great-grandmother Ms. Rosa Cordova, all her possession's will pass to the young gentleman Francisco Cordova.

Taking the inheritance that belonged to his older relative, that was not found until today.

North Carolina's news, 1997.

What the hell?

1997? That was before I was born.

And I thought that he was 22 ...

His age in 1997 was 14.

But he looks very young.

He adopted Xavier in 2005.

When he was 22.

He would be basically more than 40 now...

I need answers.

*Closes the box*

*Takes out his computer*

Ok, Cordova family death.

Here it is.

*Clicks the website*

The suicide of the Cordova family members. (1997)

On January 18th of the present year 1997, a powerful and rich family "the Cordova" we're found dead in their house located in North Carolina, the police informed that all the members we're found all together in the living room.

But a strange thing happened, one of the supposed dead body's stood up, it was Francisco Cordova, the youngest of them all, the young gentlemen confused asked what was going on.

The police took him to the station to interrogate him about the occurred and he spoke: "The only thing that I remember was that my older relatives Jerlis and Gisela told me "they're coming for us" , I didn't understand it at first , then they said to me that I was going to become one of them in the future , I asked what do you mean , and they said , a diavolo vivento ... then suddently everything turned black , and I woke up with my family dead at my eyes.

The police recognized the two individuals, they are the one's that's disappeared that night. "Jerlis and Gisela".

The last thing we know, is that the young gentlemen was transferred to an orphan until the age of 18, by testament of his great-grandmother, Jerlis Cordova was going to inherit the Cordova fortune, but by the circumstances of his disappearance. It will be inherited to the young Gentlemen Francisco Cordova.

North Carolina News, 1997.

Oh my god ...

And what is a diavolo vivente?

*Searches*

*Enters website*

The diavolo vivente's or most recognized as "The cold ones"

Cultures in different parts of the world, recognize the cold one as monsters in human forms, that drink from the blood of humans or what so animals.

The cold ones cannot be identified at simple sight, but there are ways to know if someone is a cold one.

The cold ones:

1.    They never eat, drink or feel appetite for any kind of human food.

*Remembers*: "Oh sorry Joseph I don't drink coffee" "Joseph I don't eat this sorry" *

2.     Cold skin-tempeture.

*Remembers*: "Francisco your freezing, aren't you cold? – No Joseph don't worry about me"

3.    Speed.

*Remembers*: "Joseph careful!!-*Car beep*, *Gets him to the other side of the street* Joseph are you ok? – Yes, but how did you grab me so fast? – Don't worry about it, you are safe now"

4.    Supernatural strength.

*Remembers*: "*Grabbing him by the neck* Leave!! - *Throws Zack *"

5.    Eternal youth.

*Remembers*: "He would be more than 40 but he looks like if he were 22"

6.    Strange eye color.

*Remembers*: "I've always wondered why do you have a Dark-Blue color in one eye, and in the other a Red-Crimson color in the other – It's because of my heterochromia – Still those colors are strange for me – Don't worry about it"

7.    Never shows himself to the sun.

*Remembers*: "Hey Francisco, me and my friends are going to the lake this weekend, the climate is going to be great, the sun will bright shine – Oh sorry Joseph I can't go, but I hope you enjoy – Aww really? hmm ok then."

8.    Drank Blood.

*Remembers*: "Ok Joseph I will accept the coffee, but first let me but some drops of this – What is it? – Oh its nothing, let's say that it's my medicine – "Sees that the drops are red" Ok."

No this can't be; Francisco cannot be a vampire...

I must be crazy.

*I will investigate more about of his family*

*Elevator opening*

Shit he is back!!

Quick I have to take the box where it was.