Chapter: 2 Shreya meet Rohit..

I hope you like part 1 of this story.....

All the Guest coming inside and flowers being showered on them.....

Yash(Rohit's friend) : I'm very impress Ruchika ,.....
kya swagat kiya tumne humara .....He raises his eyebrows towards Ruchika and says....

Ruchika : Thanks hone wale patidev.
aab humari shadi hai to khass to honi hi hai 😎......She also says this while winking at him......,

Meanwhile Rohit continuously staring at Shreya......,

Shreya : Aab aap dono ki ye pyar bhari baten khatam ho gyi ho to andar bhi aa jaiye hum bhi thak kar hi aaye hain....,She goes between the two and says.....,

Everyone coming inside the palace and Ruchika and Yash going to the garden with their friends and introducing each other.......,

Ruchika holds Shreya's hand and drags her towards the garden.....,

Shreya : Where are you taking me?....she asks with confusion.....,

Ruchika : Hey, Come join me and meet my other friends....,She just says this and takes Shreya with her .......,

Ruchika sees Rohit standing there who was using his mobile.....,She goes towards him....,They both shake hands and also hug from the side......,

While Shreya was watching both of them talking....,Then Ruchika introduces Shreya to Rohit....

Ruchika : Let both of you talk to each other while I meet the other friends....,She goes ahead from there to meet her other friends.

Shreya to Rohit : Hii I'm Shreya......., Ruchika's Bestie.......,she says while moving her hand forward.
They both shake hands.

Rohit : Nice to meet you..........(he says with a slight smile).....,

Shreya : Oo hello!!! Nice to meet you se kam nhi chalega Apna bhi introduction dena hai aapko.....,She speaks while placing one hand on her waist.

Rohit : Oo! I'm Rohit singhania Yash's and Ruchika's friend, aab to thik hai......,He speaks with both his hands in his pockets.

Shreya : Hmm good aise hi introduction dena chahiye... Vaise ek baat bolu???...,she says while giving a thumbs up.

Rohit : Han jarur.......,He says with some affection.

Shreya:  Aap jo ye pure welcome ke time mujhe ghur ghur kar kyun dekh rahe the, aisa isiliye to nhi ke mere face par kuch lag raha tha ya phir mujhse sundar ladki aapne aaj tak dekhi nhi......,She says while running her left hand through her hair.

Rohit: (First he smile a little at her hairy act).. Iska jawab dena jaruri hai kya?....,

Shreya : Bilkul...,She nods yes.

Rohit : Aap bura maan jayengi....., He goes a little further and says.

Shreya : Main kyun buraa manungi....,She looks at him with a questioning face and says.....,

Rohit : Thik hai bata hi deta hun, Main aapko nhi Aapke suit ko dekh raha tha....,
He says with a small smile.

Shreya: Kyaaa! Suit ko , aisa kya iss suit mai jo aap jeete jagte insaan ko chod kar suit ko tadd  rahe the( she says a little angrily)😒And she starts looking in the other direction.

Rohit : Dekha isiliye nhi batana chahta tha aapko aap bura maan gyi......,

Shreya : Kon bura maan raha hai mujhe to nhi lag raha bura........, kuch bhi matlab mujhe kyun hi lagega bura aap konsa mere apne hain jo mujhe aapki baton ko bura lagega( she say in a slightly angry tone)

Rohit: Phir bhi gussa rhi hain...
(hewhispered)

Shreya: kya kaha aapne abhi kher chodo mujhe kya aab samne se hatiye kam hai mujhe.......,While leaving from there she says...

Rohit:  Kahtin hai bura nhi laga phir bhi gussa hokar ja rahi hain.....,No one can understand girls either.

(Shreya goes to the room and Sand: Means instead of girls these days boys are looking at the suites Hannannan!)

Then Shreya goes Ruchika's room...

Ruchika: Shreya come quickly and help me.....,She says looking at her.....

Shreya: what are you doing......,She looks towards her and says...

Ruchika: I am selecting my dress.....,She says pointing towards the clothes.

Shreya: For where...?...

Ruchika: Abhi abhi maine decide kiya hai ke hum aaj raat ko bachelor party karte hain.....,She says excitedly....You also get ready, ok.

Shreya: Thik hai......,she says smiling

Yash :  Boys ache se ready hona... Ek dum dashing type.....He says while tying a tie on his shirt.

Rohit: By the way, everyone will come there, right????

Yash : Or kya sab aayenge.. Vaise tu aise kyun puch raha hai koi pasand aa gyi kya(says teasingly) .....

Rohit : Nhi bus aise hi..., ( He says this while looking at himself in the mirror).......,