Chapter 11💗

In the Mehndi function, all the girls usually apply Mehndi. After everyone applies Mehndi, And the host of the function announces that after 2 hours there will be a lot of games. Or everyone gets completely exited.

Shreya  opens the bottle shop to drink water but because of Mehndi she is not able to open the shop then she calls Rohit and asks him to open the bottle or he opens the lid...

Shreya : bring it to me (extending his hand)

Rohit: Main hi peela deta Hun.(stopping her hand)...

(Rohit giving water to Shreya)....

And suddenly Rohit laughs...

Shreya : what happened why are you laughing....????

Rohit : your face looked so cute while drinking water.....

Shreya : Well, that means you were laughing at me.Tell me, how was my face looking??

Rohit: Exactly like the faces of small children look like when they drink milk.

Shreya: Phir thik hai....By the way, you look very cute when you smile. Itni pyari smile di hai bhagwan ne to thoda jyada muskuraye Karo na....

Rohit : Ohkkk madam.....

Shreya : There are going to be games in a little while..Ache se tayar ho Jana hum ladki walo se harne ke liye😎..

Rohit: Ooo...open challenge..let's see because Only time will tell who will lose and who will win.....

Shreya : Han Han dekh lena....

After 2 hours.....

everyone gathers on the ground....

This game was between the people of the groom's side and the bride's side.

The first game was the rope game...

And people from both sides were playing very well but the groom won.

Rohit : Arey...kisine challenge Diya tha..(says while teasing Shreya)

Shreya : Oye....jyada mat uchlo abhi or bhi games hai samjhe....(.she gets irritated) ...

The next game was Films Guessing...

And again the groom's team won this game.

Now it was the last game of cricket and whichever team wins it will be today's winning team, our host announces.

Yash - Wait a minute, what's the matter, we won all the previous games with so much hard work and now everything will depend on cricket as to who will win. Ye Kya baat Hui.....

Ruchika- Dekho Dulhe Raja dar Gaye (she says smilingly)...
Maybe they are confident that we will win this cricket. Haina Ladki walo (Everyone says hoo in unison very loudly).....

Yash - Jiii nahi.....Let's see how well we will win like we have won other games.

Ruchika- Get ready to lose, husband!

The host makes Ruchika and Yash the captains of their respective teams and flips a coin in which Ruchika wins and takes the bowling first.

everyone gets ready to play ,Ruchika's team's color was red and Yash's team's color was blue.Shreya is giving red caps to her team members when she accidentally extends her hand to give the cap to Rohit too and stops and says