Chapter 16 🖤

Rohit: You wait here, I will bring her...

Shreya : ..............

Shreya says to herself: Shreya, all this is over, what were you thinking? he also has a girlfriend.It's a good thing I didn't tell him how I felt about him, otherwise what would I have done after getting rejected?Shreya, now maybe it will be easier for you to forget him.....

(Rohit goes to a lady, Shreya sees and says.)

Shreya: Hainnnnn!!!!Probably his girlfriend will be older than him..
Kya ho gya hai aajkal ke ladko ko.....

Rohit and Lady come towards Shreya.

Shreya : (She doesn't look like his girlfriend.)She says in her mind.....
Hello.....

That lady looks at her very lovingly....

Shreya : Rohit!!! Tumhari girlfriend to Bhut beautiful hai......
(Your girlfriend is very beautiful...)...

(The lady looks at her with confusion)...

Then Rohit starts laughing.......

And then the lady slaps him on the shoulder.....

Lady : Nahi beta!!! I am Nisha Singhania ,,,his mother......
He must have said this to tease you...

Rohit : Maa!!! She was looking very tense So I thought I'd do a little prank on her. ....And now seeing this it seems she is getting more stressed.....
And I am also surprised that she even believed this.....

(Shreya stares at Rohit then says to Nisha)......

Shreya : Sorry aunty!!!! I misunderstood because he said it like this, I didn't know that he was joking...

Nisha : hey it's okay beta!!!! Vaise Mera beta Bhut badala hua said lag Raha hai...Varna mazak masti karna to Bhut dur ki baat hai ye to kisike joke par hasta bhi nhi tha....

(By the way, my son seems to be very changed. Forget joking, he was not even interested in anyone's joke.).....

Shreya: Achiyaaa!!!! But the way he bothers me, he doesn't seem to be such a quiet guy......

Nisha : This clearly shows what is the reason behind this change........
(Just then she touches Shreya's cheek and says)
You are cuter than I thought..And beautiful too...
Do you know how long I have waited to meet you?But I am very happy to meet you today,,,,beta.............

Shreya : Me too..., Rohit was just telling me about you. And you are really very sweet aunty........

(Just then someone calls Shreya)

Shreya : Aunty, I will come soon....
Nisha : Okay beta..

( she leaves from there)......

Nisha : Mujhe to Ladki pasand hai.....
(I like the girl very much...)...
(She murmured....)

Rohit: Maa!!! Apne kuch kaha !!!
(Mother!!! You said something!!!)

Nisha : No, nothing at all.,

Yash and Ruchika have come from the wedding, then their pics are clicked, everyone is enjoying a lot, or then the reception party has started....Yash or Ruchika as a married couple have come on the stage.....