Chapter 12 💚

So our bride's team won.........

Everyone was tired of playing so much, so everyone sat down and started talking.......

Shreya, Ruchika and Ruchika's friend were sitting on one side and talking.

Rohit and some of his friends had gone out to buy gifts for the winning team, only Yash did not go because his mother refused to let him go.....

Then Ruchika's aunt(Bua) came and held Shreya's hand tightly.....

Ruchika's auntie: Hey girl, what did you say to my son? Jaldi bol...

Shreya : ?????kyaaaaaaaaaa????

Auntie: Tell me quickly, what did you say? He has been out since last night and has not come.Quickly tell me what you said to Deepak? He told me on the phone that I should ask you,the reason for his not coming back.

Shreya:.Look aunty, first leave my hand.And secondly, don't you dare talk to me like that from today onwards.Your actions are forcing me to talk to you rudely....

(Everyone is looking at both of them with great confusion because no one knows what is happening.)

Ruchika's mother : Didi!!!! You come inside with me, you are angry now, see, the good atmosphere here will get spoiled.Yash's family members are also there, how will they feel? Come with me...

Ruchika's Auntie: Nahiiii...First she will tell me what did she say to my son that the he is not coming back...
Ae ladki jaldi bol.....

Shreya : Dekhiye auntie baat ye thi ke aapke bete ne mujhe propose kiya or Maine Na keh Diya......kyuki mujhe haan nhi kehna tha...I think your son will find a better girl than me.That was the only thing....I also didn't feel good by hurting his feelings but what should I do when I doesn't want to say yes....

Ruchika's auntie: Achhha!!! To agar haan khe deti to Kya ho jata or tumne hi to kaha ke tumhari life main koi nhi hai phir haan bolne main pareshani Kya hai......

Shreya: badi ajeeb aurat Hain aap!!!!
It's useless to argue with you....
(Shreya goes inside her room.)

Ruchika : Bua!!! Aren't you crazy? How are you talking to my friend like this? You keep yourself and your son away from my friend or else go away from here.....

Ruchika's auntie: Dekh rahi ho bhabhi.....What kind of hospitality is your girl showing me?(saying to Ruchika's mother)....

Ruchika comes outside Shreya's room and knocks on it as it was locked from inside.....
Shreya opens the door...
both continue sitting on the bed...

Ruchika : Theek hai tu????

Shreya: (She sits silently and makes a sad face)....

Ruchika : Tu isiliye aagayi na kyuki agar thodi or der tu wahan rehti to Roo jati....

Shreya : Hmmmmm.....

Ruchika : You didn't tell me that Deepak Bhai proposed you?

Shreya: I thought, I will tell you later.

Ruchika: So no one knows?

Shreya : yes, I just told Rohit..

Ruchika: Well, someone came before me too, to whom you started telling your secrets...

Shreya: Aisa nhi hai vo usne samne se puchha to Bata diya.....

Ruchika: Achha... Vaise ek baat sochne wali hai....

Shreya: Kyaaa???

Ruchika: Bua ki ek baat Mai to logic tha....

Shreya : konsii??

Ruchika: If you are single and there is no one in your life, then there is no harm in saying yes. You would have just given him one chance and then you would have decided whether you want to take the relationship further or not.But you didn't think of this...Any single person would definitely think once.
Didn't you think it only means one thing?

Shreya :???vo Kya???

Ruchika : That you have started liking someone and that is why you do not want to let anyone else come into your life.And I and you also know who that person is.....

Shreya Was about to cry Because she also knew somewhere that she not only liked Rohit but had started loving him.....

Ruchika: Shreya, you know that the feeling of love is very intense.
Tell me the truth, you have started loving Rohit.???

Shreya : How can I tell you, I don't understand....

Ruchika : So close your eyes and ask your heart about it.

Shreya closes her eyes and remembers all the moments of her and Rohit.Like their first meeting, talking, dancing together, eating food together, Rohit's care for her.Everything which is related to Rohit.and she opens her eyes her eyes were moist too...

Shreya : yes i think i love Rohit (says excitedly).. But....

Ruchika : But...what?

Shreya : I don't know why I fell in love with him..
but i fell in love with him...💗
And perhaps when love is about to happen, no one can stop it:)

Ruchika:.jii Han and this is called love....(yehi to pyar hai)......

Shreya: But can love happen in seven days?

Ruchika: You talk about seven days, love can happen when it has to happen and if the person in front of you is the right person....
Now just tell Rohit the same way you told me..

Shreya : Oyee!!! you are crazy...
no no i can't tell,if he refuses me
my friendship will also get spoiled...
Let it be, I am happy with one side love.....
Okay, I'll go to the washroom and then come back.

Ruchika : Dekhti ja beta..tum dono ko ek na Kara Diya to main apna dulha arey nhi nhi dulha nhi (Ruchika Kya bol rahi hai) Han to main apna naam badal dungi......

Hello readers 💖 

Hope you liked this chapter, if you liked it then please vote and comment.

There is not much in this chapter but the most important thing is that Shreya has realized that she loves Rohit, we will see when Rohit will realize in the next chapters....
....... ..

N🐼....