Chapter 9 🌟

The Sangeet function starts and everyone is very happy....

Rohit's health is getting better now.

The first performance is that of Bride and Groom.
After that there was the performance of family members and after that there was the performance of friends

All the friends are going to dance in three songs - Gallan Godiyan, Cutie Pie, Radha.

Shreya comes to Rohit and says now it's our turn to dance.

Rohit : I am not coming, you all do it.

Shreya : Tum jyada ban rahe ho aab (she says angrily)... Okk fine mat aao......😒

Dance starts, everyone dances very well, Shreya was dancing very happily and Rohit was just watching her.....

After all the dances are over, everyone comes on the stage to dance on the Dhol song.

Then Rohit Looks at Deepak who was moving closer to Shreya while dancing.. 
Seeing this, Rohit also goes to the stage where everyone was dancing

Rohit goes to Shreya and seeing him, Deepak stops there.

Shreya : Badi jaldi aa gye dance karne ke liye...

Rohit: Haan !!!!

Shreya and Rohit were dancing with great enjoyment.

(While dancing, Rohit started thinking that I was never like this. I always liked to be alone but ever since I met her, I feel like being around her all the time. I feel very good being with her)

Author note:
(Readers You see, the hero who used to love being alone, now starts liking living with someone, is this love? )

Now after the function of 4 hours everyone became very tired and everyone went to have dinner.

Yajan also brought Shreya Rohit to eat food with her. When Shreya was taking food, her hand accidentally touched the hot utensil which was very hot...
She screamed because of the sudden burning of her hands.

Her arm was burnt below the elbow and above the wrist.
Rohit immediately looks at her hand and says

" Tumhara dhyan kahan rehta hai apne aas pass nhi dekh sakti humesha careless rehna jarurii hai kyaaaaaaaaaa!!!!! (he says angrily).....
Seeing his care, Shreya keeps looking at him. (She looks at him with her innocent face)...

Rohit makes Shreya sit on the chair and Ruchika also comes there...

Ruchika : Shreya what happened??

Shreya : Nothing, just burnt my hand a little...

Ruchika: Dikhaa... Tu apna dhyan kyu nhi rakhti hai yaarrr..

Shreya : Yaar, it happened suddenly,,,,, don't worry jyada nhi laga....

Rohit : Dhyan Kahan se hoga Sara dhyan to khane par tha.......(While applying medicine on Shreya's hand he says )

Shreya : Areyyyy yaar aise kyun bol rahe ho Maine Kya jaan Kar apna hath jalaya hai.....(She says while making the pouch)...

Rohit : Maine aisa kab kaha??? Par tum apna dhyan nhi rakhti ye to Sach hai.....

Shreya : Achha to tum rakhlo (she suddenly says)

After these word of Shreya, both of them start looking at each other.Both were looking into each other's eyes and it seemed as if both of them did not want to break this eye contact.💜💜💜💜

But their eye contact is broken when Ruchika snaps.

Ruchika: Stop it, how much will you look at each other?(says teasingly)

Shreya : Oye chup kar..... Dekh Yash kitni der se tujhe dhund Raha hai ja uske pass.....

Ruchika : Saying that" you want privacy "....
Okay, I am leaving, take care of your hands and eat something, we will have a bonfire at night.

Shreya : Wow bonfire, then we will have fun….(she says happily)

Rohit : (Seeing her like this, he also smiles a little).....

While changing clothes in her room, Shreya was just thinking about how caring Rohit is and said '"Ye ladka mujhe pagal Kar dega'"

At 9 o'clock in the night, all the friends come to the garden behind the venue where a bonfire is lit. It was the month of January so it was a little cold.

Everyone sits around the bonfire and starts talking

After talking for a while, Deepak comes to Shreya and says, "I want to talk to you about something, I want to do it alone."

Shreya also looks at him with a confused face.🤨🧐

After this statement of Deepak, irritation was clearly visible on Rohit's face....

Thanks
N🐼