Chapter 10🌼

"Tujhe khudse or khudko tujhse
Dur Jane se kis haq se rokun
Tujhe dekh sakun
Filhal utna hi haq hai mujhe.."

By N🐼

Shreya thinks, then she gets up and says to Deepak, okay.

Rohit did not like both of them going inside together but he could not even say anything.

After some time Shreya comes back and sits near the bonfire but the lamp does not come. Everyone asks Shreya what was the matter.

Shreya : Nothing much !!

(Then after sitting for a while everyone started going to sleep. Rohit calls Shreya from behind. Shreya stops on his call.)

Rohit: What did he need to talk to you about?
(Rohit asks seriously)....

Shreya : "Bata dun"...

Rohit: Yes tell me,.....

Shreya: Deepak proposed me !!!!!

Rohit : (He was a little shocked after hearing this)What did you say ?

Shreya : Tum batao Kya kehna chaiye tha mujhe!!!

Rohit : Isme sochne wali Kya baat hai ... Seedhe No boldena chaiye....

Shreya : Wahhh!!! I mean you are getting to know me,....
i refused him Because I don't want to make any fake promises or tell the truth, the boy is nice but he is not my type or I have no feelings for him, I will just pray to God that he find a good girl better than me...
Well, to tell you the truth, I felt very bad for him i destroyed his feelings....
But what could I do, I didn't feel like saying yes.....(Shreya speaks sadly)

Rohit : So is it right to hurt yourself so that others are not hurt?what you did was good don't think too much about it And from what I know about that boy, he is not good for you either. go to sleep now...

Shreya: Hmm! Good night....

(After Shreya leaves, Rohit feels a little Relief , knowing that Shreya did not accept the proposal).....

Next morning,,,,,,,

Today was the mehendi function and tomorrow will be the wedding....

          (Mehndi decorations)....

               (Shreya's dress

               (Shreya's dress....)

                 (Rohit's dress

                 (Rohit's dress....)

(Mehndi functions start)

Ruchika and Yash's mehendi is applied first.

Ruchika : Shreya, you also get mehendi applied on your hands.

Shreya : ok I am coming....

(Shreya also sits next to Ruchika)

(Ruchika says to the girl who is about to apply mehendi on Shreya's hand, "Write R on her hand also."okk,)

That girl does as Ruchika says.She writes a beautiful letter "R" on Shreya's hand....

Shreya : heyyy!!!! what are you writing?

That girl : Mam told me to do this (pointing towards ruchika)....

Shreya : Ruchi!!!!!

Ruchika :yess I told her,,,

Shreya : but why!!!!!

Ruchika : Why can't you get my name written on your hand?
Firstly, I am getting married and I had this wish that my friend should get my name written on her hand, just for this reason.

Shreya : This is such a ridiculous wish of yours. (says laughing)
Come on, get my name written on your hand too,..

Ruchika: pagal hai!!!! aab sirf  Yash ka hi name likha jayega .....she says shyly

Shreya : Ohoooo...

Shreya's mehendi is completed and she leaves from there.

After Shreya leaves, Ruchika says to herself, God, I have written 'R' on her hand, just get it written in her destiny..... also.....(Means uniting Rohit and Shreya)....

And it's a good thing that my name also starts with 'R', otherwise how would I answer?

Shreya gets a call from her grandfather but because of her mehendi, she is not able to answer the phone nor is she able to hold the phone,

then Rohit comes from behind.
And catches her phone and after picking up the call, it reaches Shreya's ear.........(After this action of Rohit, Shreya kept looking at him continuously and their eye contact was broken when Shreya's grandfather's voice came)💜💜💜

And then she starts talking to her grandfather. After knowing that she has applied mehendi, her grandmother says for video call.

After disconnecting the phone, Shreya asks Rohit to make a video call to her grandfather.

Rohit makes video call to her grandfather....

And Shreya introduces Rohit to her grandmother and grandfather on video call.

Shreya : Namaste Dadi dadu...
Meet him, this is Rohit and now he's my very good friend , this is the one whom I told you about.

(Rohit says hello to both of them)

Dadi : Hayee!! Munda to bada Sona hai
(the boy is very cute and handsome )

(Shreya smiles after hearing this from her grandmother and so does Rohit)

Shreya : Dadi rehne dijiye warna shrama jayega ye....

Dadi : oho Munda sharmata bhi hai Chalo aab dono Mai se koi ek to hona hi chaiye shrmane wala (says laughing)...

(Both of them get shocked after hearing this.)

Dadu : Arey bhagyewan aapko badi jaldi hai , sunna nhi dost hai vo uska aab aap shan't rahiye. Beta aap dono dhyan rakhna thik hai....
(Hey wife  you don't listen, he is her friend, now you stay calm. Beta, both of you take care,  okay...)
Byeee bachoo....

Shreya : Byeee aap bhi dhyan rakhna see you the day after tomorrow.......

After the call gets disconnected,
Rohit sees "R" on Shreya's hand.

Hello readers I hope you like this chapter....
Byee byee
N🐼