Chapter 7❤️

I hope guys you like this💜

When Shreya sees Rohit getting food for her, she says to herself, I didn't know that I could make such a good friend in so few days, but if this boy keeps acting like this then it's true may i fall in love with it..💜😩

After having food, both of them go to the stage to get pictures clicked with Ruchika and Yash. Rohit is eating next to Yash or with Shreya Ruchika when both of them are clicking pictures. Rohit sees that at a distance Deepak is clicking her pictures.

Rohit goes to Deepak and takes his mobile from his hand.and says

Rohit:: Whose pictures are you taking?

Deepak.First tell me how dare you take my phone from my hand.?

Rohit.Just as if you were clicking her pics without her permission.

Deepak.Hello, I was taking photos of all of you, you were looking very nice, not just shreya...

Rohit opens her face lock and checks the gallery in which Shreya's pictures were there.

Rohit:Well then what is this (says angrily)

Deepak : What is your problem, I can take photos of anyone, who are you to say anything?

Rohit:" Because the photo you are taking is not yours but mine" and above all without permission. That's why I, when needed " Main tumhe rokunga bhi or jarurat padne par Thokunga bhi " understand....

Deepak : Achha Achha thik hai (says nervously) Come on, give me my phone now,

Rohit deletes Shreya's photos from his phone and gives him his mobile or says that after today don't do such a thing again.

At night everyone went to their rooms to sleep because everyone was very tired.

Next morning......

Everyone wakes up late because today was free. From tomorrow onwards there will be sangeet and mehendi functions.

Everyone was practicing their dance in the garden and were having a lot of fun.

Ruchika's mom : Shreya beta mujhe na " O re piya " wale song par tumne Jo ek baar dance kiya tha vo dubara dekhna hai ek baar kardo

Ruchika:: Haan haan Shreya karna mujhe bhi dekhna hai.

Shreya : Parrrrrr!!!

Those who were sitting there said, we also want to see Shreya's dance. and started cheering for her..

Shreya agrees after everyone says this

Ruchika calls Rohit and asks him to come to the garden.

Shreya's dress....

Rohit comes to the garden..

When the song starts, Shreya starts dancing or she dances very clearly, all her moves are very clear, or all her moves are very happy seeing her dance,And Rohit whose eyes could not be taken away from Shreya.After the dance is over, everyone claps and Shreya is very happy and Rohit who was just looking at her, Shreya comes to him and says " Oye clapping nhi karoge mere liye"?

Rohit:: You dance very well!!!!!!! (says by clapping)

Shreya :: While stroking her hair she says yes, I was a dancer since childhood (and both of them start laughing)......

At night, when everyone goes to their room, Shreya sees Rohit outside and goes to him, she is scared of him "Bhaaoo."
But Rohit is not afraid and Shreya makes faces.

Shreya : It's night outside, what are you doing, you don't have to sleep, tomorrow there is Sangeet, you have to bring energy, body may.

Rohit : But I won't dance, that's why I don't need energy.

Shreya : Achiyaaaa jiiiiii..... Mai bhi dekhti hu kaise nhi karoge dance.
(She is about to take him inside by holding his wrist, but Shreya comes to know when she holds his wrist that Rohit has fever)..
Areyyy..tum to garam ho rahe ho!!!

Rohit : Haan kyuki main hot hu na.

Shreya: (she says hitting him on the shoulder)Majak baad Mai but tumhe fever ho Raha hai...

Rohit: Kuch nhi hai thik ho jayega Mai medicine le lunga......

(Rohit goes inside towards his room)

(Shreya also goes inside and takes medicine from the first aid box and goes towards Rohit's room. Rohiya is lying on his bed. )

Shreya : Lo.. dawai kha lo...

Rohit takes his medicine, eats it and lies down on the bed.

Rohit: Maine dawai le li aab tum bhi Jao or so Jao ...

(Shreya leaves the room)

After some time, she comes to Rohit's room to check him, but his fever had still not subsided, so she takes cold water and a cloth from her.And she takes a chair towards the Bed And she is keeping a cloth soaked in cold water on his forehead.And I couldn't tell when she fell asleep while sitting on the same chair.

After a few hours, Rohit wakes up from sleep and sees the cloth on his forehead and starts wondering who did this, then he looks to the side.Shreya is sitting on the chair and sleeping And as soon as he picks her cheeks, he stops and keeps looking at her lovingly.💜💜💜💜

Thank you
N🐼