Chapter 15 💟

The function of Haldi has ended......

Shreya goes to Ruchika's room, where she sees Ruchika and her mother arguing over something....

Shreya : Aunty What happened?....

Ruchika's mom: Just ask your friend..

Shreya : Ruchi!!!What is the matter?...

Ruchika : Look friend...I had told mom that I have to perform the chooda and kalire ritual...And mom forgot this........

Ruchika's mom : Beta!!!You tell me, there were so many things to do now that I couldn't remember and she's also didn't remind me, from where will I get these bangles and kalire at this time......
She had said that she want a proper Rajasthani wedding, now she have to do Punjabi rituals also..... This girl does not remember all these things while planning.And uncle(mom's brother) gives these bangles and kalire to the girl........
(She worriedly says to Shreya..)

Ruchika: So what happened mom? If I want, I can get married according to the rituals of every state of India,But I know it will take a lot of time and money, so just get me to do this ritual..I have to do this chooda and kalire ritual. I don't know anything else to do beyond this........

Shreya : Aunty, don't worry...and anyway, Ruchika wishes to do this ritual, so get it done.And I bring bangles and kalire from the market.....

Ruchika's mom: But beta you.....

Shreya : Hey aunty, I will bring it.

Ruchika's mom : You know the roads here..You have also come here for the first time....

Ruchika : So she will go with someone who knows about the market here....

Ruchika's mom : Yes, this is true...but with whom should I send it? I can't send my daughter with anyone like this....

Then Ruchika interrupts....

Ruchika : There is one guy  with which you can her send without any worry.....

Ruchika's mom: Who???

Ruchika : Hey our Rohit.With that you can send Shreya without any worries,

On this matter, Shreya looks at Ruchika....

Ruchika's mom:  Arey haan!!!!You are absolutely right...
I will just tell Rohit to go to the market with Shreya.I will also ask him if he is free then he will go....

Ruchika : Maa!!! Puchne ki jarurat nhi hai bus Shreya ka naam le Lena phir dekhna agar usse koi Kam hoga bhi na to bhi Jane ke liye tayar ho jayega....
(Mother!!! There is no need to ask, just take Shreya's name and then see if it will do any work, then neither will he be ready to go.)........

Shreya : Tu Chup nhi hogi!!! Dekhlio main jaungi nhi warna.....
(You will not be silent!!! See, I will not go otherwise...)...

Ruchika : Oh no sorry sorry..please go...

Ruchika's mother asks Rohit to go to the market with Shreya...
Both of them are going...
Then Ruchika's mother tells shreya..
Shreya You also bring something for yourself...okk ....And it's 11 o'clock, you guys come by 1 o'clock.

Shreya : Yes aunty, if I like something, I will take it....And we will come soon..

Both of them sit in the car and head towards the market.....